Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Turned up and the confetti just fell.out, no suprise for the receiver, disappointed with the cost when it didn't even work
Oh no! We are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Absolutely fabulous!!! Just an amazing product everyone loved it.Very good quality.My new go too card
Awww thank you so much for the fabulous review Sharon! We are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
The customer service is excellent! I didn’t receive my order so they reordered my product straight away and sent it to me.
We are so pleased to hear our Customer Services team were able to assist you in this Joanne! Thank you so much for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Brilliant quality and fast delivery as always
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear Nisha! Thank you for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Ordered a canon card which was meant to shoot confetti out of it and it didn’t even work, waste of £6
Sorry to hear that Neve! Could you drop us a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you✨
Was well received. I lovely surprise, made my aunty jump, she loved it.
Great to hear that! :)
Very nice experience.
Great to hear that Sukhie! 😊
Been 12 days and haven't received my order. Was for my best friends birthday and she didn't get it. Highly disappointed.
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Great product and quick delivery. The surprise on my daughters face was lovely.
Thank you so much for your review Beverley we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Amazing, great card, made my niece jump, card was on time, absolutely brilliant service will definitely order again.
That is amazing! We are so pleased your niece loved her card 💖
Recipient was very happy
Hi Jon thank you so much for you lovely review! We are so pleased they enjoyed their lovely gift 💖
Bought for my son wedding, it was awsome
This is so great to hear! Thank you for the lovely review 😊🎊💖
I was very pleased with this boomf card i will use boomf again
Thanks Jean! We look forward to making more boomfs for you in the future!🤗
Amazing birthday cards, we have had all the styles, i have 7 children... they love them!! Will definitely be buying these for every birthday x
That's wonderful to hear Catherine! Thanks so much for your feedback 🤗
Very good. Thank you.
You're most welcome Paul! 🤗
Bought the boomf box sweety gift for a friends 40th birthday. This was my first Boomf purchase and her first Boomf present too. My friend opened the box and .... nothing! Nothing happened. £20+ for a box of sweets. I emailed my frustration and was told that the Boomf can’t be guaranteed and offered a code for my next purchase. I won’t be making another purchase. Why, when the Boomf can’t be guaranteed?
Thank you so much for your review Kate. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Easy to order, fun to design and personalise and has been received really well by loved ones who were sent the Boomf bomb. Highly recommended
Thank you so much for that fantastic review Nicola! We are so pleased to hear you and your loved ones have enjoyed your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Fast delivery, not opened it yet as birthday is his week.
We really hope your loved one enjoys their boomf surprise Julie! Thank you for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Very happy it made my daughters birthday made us all giggle with the shock on her face
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear Genette! We are so pleased we brought surprises and laughter to your lives 😊🎊💖
One issue is the inability to tell two different packages apart to be opened
Thank you for your review Theo! We have the option during the checkout stage of an order to add a recipients name to each item so that you can tell them apart, I hope this helps for future orders and that you enjoyed your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,288 reviews