Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Everything received is as per described and the delivery time is impressively quick. Thank you so much highly recommended company.
Yay! That is so great to hear Antonella, Thank you so much for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Superb! Arrived on time card loved by the recipient!!
Fantastic! thanks for letting us know 🤩
I was really pleased with the personalised Marshmallows. I had ordered them for my mum's birthday. Can't wait to give her them. Thank you so much Boomf! Would definitely recommend and would buy again from you in the future. One happy customer.
Amazing! We look forward to making more Boomfs for you in the future! 🤗
My nieces loved their cards with the pop up unicorns 🦄
We're so pleased they loves their Boomfs Anita! 😍
It was very good my friend loved it !
Fantastic to hear that Elizabeth! 🤗
I have used Boomf a handful of times. I’ve never had a problem and always fun to use
Great to hear that Jo! 😊
The print quality was amazing but the butterfly flight was very disappointing....
Hi Sarah, we're sorry to hear that! Would you mind sending us your order number in a quick email to hello@boomf.com and we'll look into this for you!✨
Very pleased with card and delivered on time
Hi Beth 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Excellent product, all grandkids have loved their boomf bombs cards
Yay! This is fab to hear Peter! Thank you so much for the smashing review 😊🎊💖
Turned up late And damaged Disappointed
Oh no Wendy, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Very funny
Turned up and the confetti just fell.out, no suprise for the receiver, disappointed with the cost when it didn't even work
Oh no! We are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Absolutely fabulous!!! Just an amazing product everyone loved it.Very good quality.My new go too card
Awww thank you so much for the fabulous review Sharon! We are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
The customer service is excellent! I didn’t receive my order so they reordered my product straight away and sent it to me.
We are so pleased to hear our Customer Services team were able to assist you in this Joanne! Thank you so much for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Brilliant quality and fast delivery as always
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear Nisha! Thank you for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Ordered a canon card which was meant to shoot confetti out of it and it didn’t even work, waste of £6
Sorry to hear that Neve! Could you drop us a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you✨
Was well received. I lovely surprise, made my aunty jump, she loved it.
Great to hear that! :)
Very nice experience.
Great to hear that Sukhie! 😊
Been 12 days and haven't received my order. Was for my best friends birthday and she didn't get it. Highly disappointed.
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Great product and quick delivery. The surprise on my daughters face was lovely.
Thank you so much for your review Beverley we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews