Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I was very pleased with this boomf card i will use boomf again
Thanks Jean! We look forward to making more boomfs for you in the future!πŸ€—
Amazing birthday cards, we have had all the styles, i have 7 children... they love them!! Will definitely be buying these for every birthday x
That's wonderful to hear Catherine! Thanks so much for your feedback πŸ€—
Very good. Thank you.
You're most welcome Paul! πŸ€—
Easy to order, fun to design and personalise and has been received really well by loved ones who were sent the Boomf bomb. Highly recommended
Thank you so much for that fantastic review Nicola! We are so pleased to hear you and your loved ones have enjoyed your boomf surprises πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Fast delivery, not opened it yet as birthday is his week.
We really hope your loved one enjoys their boomf surprise Julie! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Very happy it made my daughters birthday made us all giggle with the shock on her face
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear Genette! We are so pleased we brought surprises and laughter to your lives πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Fantastic the best ever
Awww thanks Madelaine! We think you're great too πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Got it for my friends birthday...she loved it....
Yay! We are so happy to hear your friend loved your boomf gift Dawn πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Perfect timing with delivery, perfect present for friend family kids
Awww thank you so much for the wonderful review Beata! We are so pleased to hear your loved ones enjoyed their boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
The pictures were nice and sharp and gift well packed Delivery quick too
This is fab to hear Mike! Thank you so much for the great review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Great item making a great addition to any special occassion
Thank you so much for the fab review Dee πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Loved the Boomf and it made my mums birthday too, although it did hit her in the eye! Made us laugh for ages and made a great video too! Definitely did put a smile on all of our faces, will be purchasing more in he future! Thank you!
Sent a boomf card to my son for his birthday. He jumped out of his skin when he opened it, wished I could have been there to film it. He loved it.
Yay! This is so great to hear! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
My friend loved the gift box and it’s great fun with the confetti popping out
Awww this is so fab to hear! Thank you so much for the lovely review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
The perfect card to surprise someone and make their day special πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Thank you so much for your lovely review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Started to use boomf and so far those l sent cards l9ve them l got a few cards and they do surprise you
We do love to surprise Michelle! Thank you so much for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
I love getting cards from Boomf for special occasions. Really fast service well worth the money. I have ordered 4 times now and I have no complaints!
Ah thank you Rav, that's great to hear! 😍
Entertining gift
Thank you for the kind review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
My recipient was delighted Thank you for your excellent experience
Awww This is so fantastic to hear Alistair! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Easy to order and good quality...
Thank you Sabina! πŸ€—