Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I'm still waiting on one of my orders
Hi Alexandra, I am so sorry to hear that your item has been delayed in its arrival, I have sent you a direct email so that we can look in to this for you right away πŸ™‚
Just can't get enough of people's reactions when they receive their first Boomf....what happens when you have sent one to everyone you know thoughπŸ€” Good job I haven't got there yetπŸ₯³
What a thought Maxine! Thankfully our boomers keep thinking of more great products so you should never run out of surprises for your loved ones πŸ˜†πŸŽŠπŸ’•
An original card company with lots of pizazz!
Yay thank you so much Anji! ❀️
My daughter loved her boomf cube, unfortunately it got wet in the post box so it didn't go boomf! That was nobody's fault so I will be sending another boomf in the future.
Oh no Lynne! If you could send us an email to hello@boomf.com we'll see if we can sort something out for you  βœ¨
Amazing quality! Very happy however the item should come with an envelope considering the price
Thanks for your feedback Amy!
A
Thanks Gavin! πŸ˜€
Excellent
Thanks Suzanne! πŸ™‚
Would definitely use again, good quality card and always a surprise when opening! The delivery did take 5 days instead of 1-3 but I think this is more down to royal mail being incredibly busy!
Thanks Max! 😊
Nice card but effect not as advertised and a bit on the small side
Hi Andrew, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your boomf! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and please feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss further πŸ’«
It's a good product but to expensive for what it is.
Thanks so much for your feedback Steven! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’Œ
I got this for my sister for her 40th birthday . I received the gift in plenty of time . I hope she enjoys it and has a great surprise when she opens it up
We do hope your sister enjoys her birthday Boomf πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸ₯°
Wonderful idea!!!
Wish there was more variety of gifts.
So pleased to hear you enjoyed your Boomf!! 🌈
I ordered a gift box. It came 2days later. But wrong number of house. So was sent back with royal mail. . As my fault I payed for reposting. And box was sent back a week later. So all together all went well. Great box value for money. Buy again. 5*****s. Thank you
We are so pleased we where able to help resolve the delivery issue with you πŸ’ŒπŸ’–πŸ˜Š
Good. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you Natalie! 😊
Great for surprising people thety love it
Thanks for your review Elaine 😊
You're welcome Wayne πŸ˜€
Was a novel way to wish Happy Birthday.
Wife loved it
So glad to her that! 🀩
My partner wasn’t surprised since he got me the same one but it was cute!
Ah, we're glad he enjoyed it! :)
Makes a good gift but for what it is, it’s quite pricey.
Thanks for your feedback Mariam, we have taken on board your comments about pricing :)

Best wishes

Boomf
Fab product, easy to order, delay on being received though so was late.
Thank you for your feedback Sasha and our apologies for the delivery delay πŸ™‚
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,150 reviews