Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
perfect, just as anticipated
Amazing, πŸ’œπŸ•Ί I'm so pleased you loved your Boomf gift. Thanks Andy
I was quite disappointed when I saw what my granddaughter got for the money I spent, it looked much nicer on line than in real life
Frances, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the quality of your Boomf gift. This is far from the experience we had intended for you. I would love to get this resolved right away πŸ˜€ Could you please email us at hello@boomf.com with your order number, and explain in more detail what was wrong with your gift. πŸ’•
Fantastic service! Daughter loved her special card for her birthday. Would definitely order from Boomf again πŸ˜€
Thanks Leanne. I'm so happy your Boomf gift was everything you wanted it to be. β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
My delivery was quick and prompted, which i was very pleased with, however the explosive confetti was that explosive at all is i expected from the prom vids in both the card and gift back and the rainbow cake gift box had one of the bags of flour had split so there were flour everywhere when my partner opened his present.
Barrington, I am sorry to hear the gift your received was faulty. This is far from the experience we had intended for you! 🀦‍♀️ I would love to get this resolved for you πŸ˜€ Could you please email us at hello@boomf.com with your order number and explain again what was wrong with your gift. πŸ’•
Easy to use website, good quality product, what more could you want?
I’m overjoyed to hear you are satisfied with your Boomf experience from design to delivery. Thanks Gavin πŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’œ
The excitement of the boomf part was there but thought it was a little overpriced for the stuff inside. I expected more if I'm honest
Thanks for the feedback about the price Jenny πŸ™πŸ’• We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š
The boomf didn't go off I'm not sure if I was being a bit careful. But apart from that fine
Oh no Jane, I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" πŸŽ‰πŸ€¦‍♀️ I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. I would love to get this resolved right away πŸ˜€ Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. πŸ‘€πŸ’•
The perfect card for loved ones you can't visit right now.
Thanks Caera, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. πŸ¦„πŸŒΈπŸ¦„πŸ’œ
Loved it. Is a very nice and special idea
Thanks Pier, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. πŸ¦„πŸŒΈπŸ¦„πŸ’œ
Fabulous
Thanks Dean, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. πŸ¦„πŸŒΈπŸ¦„πŸ’œ
Great. Absolutely worth it.
Amazing, I'm so pleased you loved your Boomf gift. Thanks πŸŒΈπŸ€©πŸ’•πŸŒΈ
Amazing service, quick, and helpful. Product was amazing, had more of a “Boomf” then expected which was fantastic
I’m overjoyed to hear you are satisfied with your Boomf experience from design to delivery. Thanks Elle β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
My order hasn't arrived yet, but it looks great online.
Daisy, I am so sorry your gift has got lost on its journey to you. Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time and it should have been delivered by 12 November at the latest. πŸ€” I would love to get this resolved right away πŸ˜€ Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. πŸ‘€πŸ’•
Good quality card, fast postage, very pleased
Thanks Jodie πŸ₯° It's really fab to hear you are satisfied with the quality of your Boomf order. ❀️
Extremely disappointed. Brought one of the flutterby cards for my daughters 18th birthday. It didn’t do anything. I had one for my other daughters 21st and she loved hers. I will not be ordering again and expect a full refund.
Sorry to hear your Flutter Card did not work as expected πŸ’”
We have now sent you an email
Hi so sorry to write this, but it was a bit of a let down! If you hold the envelope in a certain way it stops the card from exploding! it kind of lost it.......... so will not be ordering one again.
Im so sorry to hear that! If you have a video or anything to help us understand what happened, we can of course look into this and see if we can fix it! Our email address is hello@boomf.com - Really disappointed it wasn't everything you hoped for, we really appreciate the feedback ❀️
Always great quality cards, super fast delivery. Had a very happy 3 year old with the confetti card! Thanks again Boomf
Amazing πŸ’–
I ordered a butterfly card for my daughters 30th birthday. The butterfly was meant to be activated when the card was opened....but nothing. It was very disappointing.
πŸ¦‹πŸ’”πŸ¦‹ Sorry your butterfly was broken
We have now sent you an email
Amazing 😍
We are really pleased you were happy with your purchase πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I received my Tah Dah card which was well made and had all the personalised features that I wanted. My words and pictures the only I had wished I had got was an extra envelope as I opened up the card to check on the quality and wording and it now looks a tad messed up.
Hi Carolyne,

Thanks for your feedback regarding the extra envelope, we will pass this on to the rest of the team to look at going forward.

Kind regards,