Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Unique way of greeting love ones. Loving it, nice way to be remembered by celebrant...impressive.
Ahh thanks Geraldine! 🤩
The images came out beautiful and was a lovely present to give as looked good, however the taste of them wasn’t very nice as it was as though could taste the print on the marshmallows. Very fast delivery and packaged well.
Thank you so much for your review Catherine! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Very happy with purchase. Pictures are good (not blurry) aswell 😁
Wonderful Sarah! 🥰
Lovely card quality card confetti was excellent not too messy and you can keep box forever lol
Thanks for leaving your feedback Palo!🤗
Loved the card! Mum was very surprised and the amount of confetti was excellent! Highly recommend
We're so pleased to hear that Harley! 🥰
slow delivery on this occasion. However it had the desired effect!
Thank you so much for your review Mike! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Good 👍
Thank you Paul! 🤗
My mother-in-law loved it. Could not stop talking about the Flutter card. Just perfect.
Haha! Great to hear that Lesley! 🤩
Amazing could get any better
Thank you so much for the lovely review Katie! We are so pleased you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Great gift, great price and fast delivery. I would definitely use again in the future. The only thing I would say that I did struggle with placing 2 separate orders online using my android phone. It was slow and buttons weren't working properly which was frustrating. Also on one of the orders, the marshmallow melted and got stuck on other product. Other than that I was pleased.
Thank you so much for your review Nazima! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Brilliant my child had a shock. Was lovely to see my child smile on another lock down birthday.
Hi Lisa! We are so sorry that they had to celebrate another birthday in lockdown 😞 we are thrilled to hear that they had a brilliant card to tear open 🎉 Happy Birthday from all of us at Boomf 🥳
She loved it , frightened the life out of her 🤣🤣
Oh no! We hope she's alright and there wasn't too much of a confetti mess for her 🥳
Very nice birthday card
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
The confetti had fallen from the carton when my wife opened the grey postal package. Not impressed
Oh no Kris, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Everything received is as per described and the delivery time is impressively quick. Thank you so much highly recommended company.
Yay! That is so great to hear Antonella, Thank you so much for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Superb! Arrived on time card loved by the recipient!!
Fantastic! thanks for letting us know 🤩
I was really pleased with the personalised Marshmallows. I had ordered them for my mum's birthday. Can't wait to give her them. Thank you so much Boomf! Would definitely recommend and would buy again from you in the future. One happy customer.
Amazing! We look forward to making more Boomfs for you in the future! 🤗
My nieces loved their cards with the pop up unicorns 🦄
We're so pleased they loves their Boomfs Anita! 😍
It was very good my friend loved it !
Fantastic to hear that Elizabeth! 🤗
I have used Boomf a handful of times. I’ve never had a problem and always fun to use
Great to hear that Jo! 😊