Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I ordered a gift box. It came 2days later. But wrong number of house. So was sent back with royal mail. . As my fault I payed for reposting. And box was sent back a week later. So all together all went well. Great box value for money. Buy again. 5*****s. Thank you
We are so pleased we where able to help resolve the delivery issue with you 💌💖😊
Good. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you Natalie! 😊
Great for surprising people thety love it
Thanks for your review Elaine 😊
You're welcome Wayne 😀
Was a novel way to wish Happy Birthday.
Wife loved it
So glad to her that! 🤩
My partner wasn’t surprised since he got me the same one but it was cute!
Ah, we're glad he enjoyed it! :)
Makes a good gift but for what it is, it’s quite pricey.
Thanks for your feedback Mariam, we have taken on board your comments about pricing :)

Best wishes

Boomf
Fab product, easy to order, delay on being received though so was late.
Thank you for your feedback Sasha and our apologies for the delivery delay 🙂
Great idea for a birthday card
Thanks Keir! 🥰
Would be 5* but it’s quite expensive for what it is
Hey, thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Order process quick and easy. Slightly disappointed having placed order 02/11 requesting delivery date of 07/11 but not received until 09/11. Had wanted it to have arrived to be able to open first thing 09/11 rather than waiting for it to arrive on the day.
Jennifer, my sincerest apologies that your gift was delivered late. I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. 😔 Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time and it should have arrived on 9 November. 🤔 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this resolved. 👀💕
The doggie balloon was a little disappointing but the Boomf cannon and the letterbox sweet box were absolutely fantastic and brilliantly hilarious.
💖🍰We are so happy enjoyed the Boomf experience Kate 🎊
took a second to pop. didn’t rip cleanly down the tear guides
We are so glad the card was well received Katie 🌟 🎇🌟
Good, just would be helpful to stick an envelope for each card
Thanks for the feedback about the envelope 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Arrived on time ... had the desired effect ..although a little pricey
Thanks Nikki 🥳 I'm so pleased your gift arrived promptly. 🙌💜 Thanks for the feedback about the price. 🙏
Delivered in great timing, quality of pictures was great, however the box didnt explode until 5 seconds after it was opened.
We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the picture quality Grant📸 🖼 📸
She loved the card and that’s all that matters
Amazing, 💃❤️ I'm so pleased you loved your Boomf gift. Thanks Allison
Lovely cards and good service.
Thanks Robert, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. ❤️🌟🌟🌟❤️🌟🌟🌟❤️
Amazing service, only constructive comment is the delivery date. It was for a birthday and got delivered a day early. Otherwise amazing and so fun!!
Thanks for the feedback about the delivery day Cassy 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Fab just the job
Thanks Elaine, I'm so happy your Boomf gift was everything you wanted it to be. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 4,776 reviews