Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
It didn't shoot out the confetti so was disappointing πŸ˜•
Hello Jade , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
I was very excited about sending this gift but it’s the recipients birthday today and it still hasn’t arrived despite shipping on 2nd Feb (6 days ago).
Hiya Rebecca, πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have not received your order yet, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Disappointed. The confetti didn't pop out and the box was smaller than expected
Hello Wayne , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
The confetti card itself was a great surprise for my Nephew's 18th!! . It's a great shame that the sparkling wine and chocolates are not available in different options, as unfortunately the current combination that available is some what feminine.. I also paid an extra Β£6.99 for guaranteed DHL next day delivery, which sadly did not happen and was a day late, arriving on 4th February and so missed my Nephew's 18th Birthday!! Very disappointed.....
Hello there , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Promises a good product which is why I bought it. Despite being clearly for Valentine's Day arrived 10 days early. When opened by my wife -try and stop them!, completely failed to go 'boom' and confetti had to be shaken out by hand. Massively disappointing and very much a damp squib. Cannot, honestly, recommend Boomf albeit cardboard cube of message/photo was good if small.
Hi Stuart , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
I have yet to receive my order and has been over the time frame
Hey Becky, πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have not received your order yet, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Disappointing for what it cost and it didn’t have the β€˜Boomf as advertised, wouldn’t order again
Hi Susan , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
I’m not very IT savvyβ€” having said that I was surprised at how badly my recent boomf purchases went. I thought I’d ordered 2 birthday cards to go to seperarate addresses, each personalised appropriately. As it turned out both cards were identical and sent to the wrong address. Perhaps it would be possible to make your site a little more idiot proof.
Hello Pat , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Nice idea but confetti didn't give the effect I expected ... It flew in front of the recipient and hit me. Did give us a giggle but a bit naff.
The one I recieved, tried it and it didn’t work just made a mess
Hello there , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that it didn’t work, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Bought for my 5 year old granddaughter and it was nothing like the website. It didn’t jump out of the packet and confetti everywhere it just fell to the floor. Very disappointed
Hiya Alison, πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have had a disappointing experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Not probably their fault but two orders unsuccessfully delivered satisfactory!!! No more said !
Hello Denise , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that you have had a terrible experience with us, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
I felt when the card was torn open the result was disappointing I would not purchase again
Hello Roslyn, πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
The products didn't fulfill the desired effect when opening. such a shame as it was for my husbands birthday. The box and cards were of good quality but lacked the 'boomf' experience which is what i paid for and did not receive.
Hello Fiona, πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
I ordered a boom card which was ment to come out in a block but I recived a pop up one which didn’t pop up properly and the confetti didn’t come out, it was for my dads birthday and was quite upset it didn’t work how I wanted it to
Hi there , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Item didn’t pop. No confetti explosion like advertised.
Hello Julianne, πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
The confetti pop didnt work so not worth the money sadly
Hi Sam , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
The website is great, delivery was quick but disappointed with the card. It was that difficult to open that the butterfly got trapped when trying to open. Disappointed.
Hello Kieran , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Unfortunately it didnt work But it did arrive on time
Hello Lisa , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
there was a photo that only came with the body, the face did not appear ..
Hello Telma , πŸ‘‹πŸΌ We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! πŸ˜”πŸ’—
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,300 reviews