Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Great service. Dealt with a delivery problem that I had very quickly and efficiently.
Thanks for your feedback Joyce! 😊
Very pleased was exactly as i ordered
Thank you Marie!πŸ€—
Good quality
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
My grandson love it
That's lovely to hear Bridgette😊
Brought the letterbox gift as a present and they loved it especially with the added bonus of the confetti. Thank you, I will order again
Ahh thank you Sally! 😍
Good product
Easy to create and order, fast delivery, and adds a perfect pop to any greetings card. Colourful confetti is so fun.
Thank you so much for your kind review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Excellent service, communication and delivery right on time. Certainly made someone smile, so glad I chose Boomf to get the message across!
We are so glad we could help you deliver the perfect gift πŸ’– we really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback!
Was really good exploded well and pictures on the box card were lovely
We are so pleased you loved the card πŸ’–
Recently bought a card cannon along with personalised marshmallows, and did not fail to dissapoint. Quality was really good and were well received. Highly recommend, we will be back
We love to hear that 😊 thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Excellent service & my son absolutely loved it!
Hi Natalie thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Really great confetti card. My son loved it
Thank you for your review Paula, we are so pleased your son loved his card πŸŽ‰
Absolutely great surprise gift that arrived on time.
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
My friend didn't receive my card. Disappointed and embarrassed I had to ask her ...
Oh no Kirsty, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Gift was brilliant and brought great joy to the recipient. Thanks
We are so pleased to hear that, thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Loved it. Bought for my child’s birthday and was a good surprise. Thanks
Thank you Colin for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Very disappointed with the Canon Confetti card. It didn't shoot the confetti out as promised. I could have just put confetti in a normal card for the same effect.
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Fantastic cards great value.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review 😊
Great little extra to make a birthday special
We totally agree 😊 we are so pleased you enjoy them!
Excellent service
Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback 😊
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews