Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
It is a great idea but I Think it is overpriced, and photos not very clear.
Ordered 2 items at the same time and had to pay 2 delivery costs when they were both coming to same address.
Wouldnt order again
Thank you so much for your review Katy. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive πŸ’–
Fantastic!
The flutter really flew and provided a giggle for all...
Yay! This is so fab to hear Julie! Thank you for the fantastic review πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ’–
Smooth transaction, I have used the company many times, boomf's have always delivered on time. Products exactly as described.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Annette! We are so happy to hear you have loved your boomf surprises πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Was really disappointed with the explosion small handful of confetti. Not much of a surprise
Wouldn’t bother again
Oh no Glenys, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Excellent service, made mums birthday
Awww this is so lovely to hear Stewart! We are so pleased your mum enjoyed her boomf birthday surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
My great nieces loved their cards πŸ‘πŸ».
Yay! This is amazing to hear Jason! Thank you so much for the review and choosing boomf to celebrate your great nieces special day πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
My mum loved her Boomf surprise box to let her know I miss her during lockdown! Thank you!!
Yay! We are so pleased to hear your mum loved her boomf gift Emily! Thank you so much for the fantastic review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
We got the Booomf as a gift and the person who got it love it will definitely buy again x
Hi Wendy 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. We are so pleased they loved their card!
Gift arrived on 8th day. Very disappointing for a 'spur of the moment' present! Customer response poor to non existent. Lack of understanding why issue causes customer upset! Only offered credit for future purchase or replacement. An expensive novelty that failed to deliver! :-( Most unlikely to use again
Love sending these to my family & friends !! I always make them take a video so I can watch it being opened !! They all love it, especially my five year old granddaughter
Awwww how lovely to hear Louise! We are so pleased that you and your loved ones have enjoyed your boomf surprises πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Have not got my order yet
Oh no Gavin, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Didn’t arrive on the Wednesday, despite me ordering it the previous Thursday. Whilst I appreciate it was a bank holiday, this should have been plenty of time. Also didn’t pop out when my nephew opened it. The envelope glue was incredibly sticky and because of this he tore it open and the inside just fell on the floor. Very disappointing for the money spent. I won’t be ordering again.
Oh no Jessica, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
I’ve had a lot of products and they have all been great
Hi Tracy 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Bought as a present for a friend who absolutely loved it!!!
This is so fantastic to hear Louise! Thank you so much for the lovely review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Well what can I say, the customer service is outstanding... I put the wrong address, and items were delivered to that address... When I realized what I had done.... They sent out another one to the correct address, as a good will gesture.... So thank you very much...
Hi Eleanor! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. We are so pleased your lovely gift has now arrived safely 😊
It was great
Yay! This is fantastic to hear Carly! Thank you so much for the 5* review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
The cannon was very disappointing.
It didn’t explode like the advert and was disappointing that it was just a postcard not an actual card.
Oh no Caroline, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Easy to order, amusing products. They didn't pop as much as it showed on the website so that was a bit disappointing but the Boomf bomb and gift box were good quality.
Discussed with the service never got my card waited 2 weeks
Oh no Matthew, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Love them. Ordered one for my aunt with a gift, one for my mum, one for my partners mum, and one for the family dog (she loves things that pop and that she can open- she found the confetti exciting and also loved the exploding boomf card very fun as well). Everyone has loved it so far. Will be getting one for my fiancée for her birthday this year as well. 😁 I definitely recommend for something fun and different, and they look cute on the side too as you can change the stock images to your own photos. 😁
Awww this is so fab to hear Shelby! We are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your boomf surprises but, most importantly, that the family 🐢 has too! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,130 reviews