Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I Absolutely love boomf I will always chose to send my family and friends a boomf than a ordinary card they so much more special
Yay i'm so pleased you loved it! Thank you for much a lovely review. We really hope to hear from you soon 😊🎉
Arrived on time. Didn't create the bomb effect that was advertised.
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that's happened! If you could reach out to us with your order number we will absolutely look into that for you ❤️
I have not received it yet
I'm really sorry to hear it hasn't arrived yet for you. I hope you love it when it does! Let us know if it exceeds the delivery window and we can help ❤️
Only 3 stars as you guys forgot the extra chocolate that I’ve ordered with the card for my wife’s 30th. Apart from that the card is fantastic. Love it
I'm sincerely sorry to hear that! If you could drop us an email with your order number we will absolutely check that for you! But so pleased you loved the card 😁
Second time using . Came so quick . Very pleased thank you v much !! 5 ⭐️
I'm so happy to hear that R! Really hope to keep impressing you! ❤️🌟
Scammers!!!!!
Disappointing as it didn’t explode with confetti, it just went pop and my grandson turned it upside down to get the confetti out! After all the hype it was very annoying.
Oh no Susan! Sorry to hear that, would you be able to send us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
The customer service was AMAZING! They helped me with all my questions and problems regarding the boomf and it was just amazing attendance!! Plus, the gifts worked so great and loved them. Had a lot of fun!!! I would 100% recomend if you're thinking about buying one of these as gifts! The delivery will last a while but its totally worth it. Such nice attendance and I just want to thank them for all their kindness!!! Will be buying more of these very soon! :)
Hi Camila, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We really appreciate it. So, so pleased we could help and you loved your gifts - Happy New Year! We hope to hear from you soon! 🎉❤️
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! TERRIBLE AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND. I ordered a Christmas bomb card and it never came in the mail. I ordered in the beginning of December and it's January and still haven't received anything. I have tried contacting them multiple times and NO response. The only response I got from them after telling them about my issue was 'what was your order number *heart emoji*'. Then NOTHING AFTERWARDS. Honestly, you ruined my Christmas present for my boyfriend and I hate that.
Hi there, I am sincerely sorry to hear this! I have checked and we have received your email from yesterday evening but none others. I really am so sorry but I have responded to you now to help resolve this with you 🌟
Horrible horrible horrible.

My orders never came and it should've came before Christmas. I ordered almost 3 WEEKS AGO. I'm upset because my boyfriend never got his gift and customer service takes forever to answer. And I still to this day don't have the order I PAID for. If this continues on, I will NEVER recommend you guys to any of my friends, colleagues, family again. Please fix your customer service and your orders because this is ridiculous.
Hi there,

Your order should be arriving at its destination at the very latest tomorrow, please get back in touch with us if it does not or if you have any other queries!

Kind regards,

Team boomf
10/10, he loved it so much, very happy
Awesome Sky! 🥳
Step daughter loved it xx
We're so glad to hear that Becky! Best wishes, Team Boomf 😊
Love the concept and love the quality! made really quickly and efficiently. A perfect gift!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback 😁
Gift box didn’t explode. Waste of money
We're so disappointed to hear that Matt! Please send our customer support team an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you!✨
Still haven't received the boomf and was ordered way before Christmas what a joke and I done 2
Oh no Kai! Please send our customer support team an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you!✨
Very nice to give to someone special
Thanks Kinday! 🥰
8 days later birthday has come and gone and still no cards.. terrible service
Oh no! Please send our customer support team an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you!✨
A little bundle of joy!!!!
Aww that's lovely to hear Natalie! 😊
Brilliant as normal
Fantastic Amanda! 🤩
Bought for my mum, but she guessed what it was before opening because of the packaging :( and then it didn’t fly out straight away, there was a few seconds pause so we were all like ‘huh?’ But when it eventually did fly out, it was great.
Thanks for your feedback Heather 🙂