Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Loved it. Bought for my child’s birthday and was a good surprise. Thanks
Thank you Colin for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Fantastic cards great value.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review 😊
Great little extra to make a birthday special
We totally agree 😊 we are so pleased you enjoy them!
Excellent service
Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback 😊
Had two of these as gifts and decided I'd like to give these to my family for their special days. So lovely
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback ✨
Delivered on time, great fun for my daugher
Fantastic Sarah! 🀩
Picture well printed novel alternative to a card. Went down well. Thanks
Great to hear that Jack! πŸ€—
Sent a card to mum, my sister recorded her reaction....................... priceless!
Unique way of greeting love ones. Loving it, nice way to be remembered by celebrant...impressive.
Ahh thanks Geraldine! 🀩
Very happy with purchase. Pictures are good (not blurry) aswell 😁
Wonderful Sarah! πŸ₯°
Lovely card quality card confetti was excellent not too messy and you can keep box forever lol
Thanks for leaving your feedback Palo!πŸ€—
Loved the card! Mum was very surprised and the amount of confetti was excellent! Highly recommend
We're so pleased to hear that Harley! πŸ₯°
Good πŸ‘
Thank you Paul! πŸ€—
My mother-in-law loved it. Could not stop talking about the Flutter card. Just perfect.
Haha! Great to hear that Lesley! 🀩
Amazing could get any better
Thank you so much for the lovely review Katie! We are so pleased you have loved your boomf surprises πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Brilliant my child had a shock. Was lovely to see my child smile on another lock down birthday.
Hi Lisa! We are so sorry that they had to celebrate another birthday in lockdown 😞 we are thrilled to hear that they had a brilliant card to tear open πŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday from all of us at Boomf πŸ₯³
She loved it , frightened the life out of her 🀣🀣
Oh no! We hope she's alright and there wasn't too much of a confetti mess for her πŸ₯³
Very nice birthday card
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Everything received is as per described and the delivery time is impressively quick. Thank you so much highly recommended company.
Yay! That is so great to hear Antonella, Thank you so much for the fantastic review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Superb! Arrived on time card loved by the recipient!!
Fantastic! thanks for letting us know 🀩
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,288 reviews