Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I think £10 is a bit to much, but the butterfly did work.
Hi Kane, πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️we are so glad that the butterfly worked and hope that you enjoyed your experience with Boomf! ✨ Thank you for choosing us for this occasion! πŸ˜πŸ’•
There was a slight delay for the confetti explosion but great idea.
Hi Elizabeth, πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ We are so sorry to hear this, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with Boomf and we are delighted to hear that it is a great idea! πŸ˜πŸ’•
Wassvalentine gift,so too early to know as that is a couple of weeks away
Hi Robert, πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ We hope the recipient loves their Boomf surprise and hope you have enjoyed your experience with us so far! πŸ™Š Thank you for choosing Boomf! πŸ’—
Lovely concept...my boyfriend held on a bit tight and it didnt pop at first... also thought may the print quality could be slightly better? but that might be because of the photo quality...
Hey Isabel, πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ Thank you so much for your feedback, we greatly appreciate this. πŸ₯° We are so happy to hear that you thought it was a lovely concept and hope you enjoyed your experience with Boomf! πŸ™Šβœ¨πŸ’—
Really good, not cheap but worth it to see my daughters face
Hi Julie, πŸ™‹πŸΌ‍♀️ We are so happy to hear that it was with it and really good, we hope that your daughter had a lovely surprise! πŸ˜πŸ’—
I ordered a birthday gift for my friend. Due to slight delays in post at the moment, I ordered it a week before his birthday to ensure it arrived in good time. It arrived the next day! Super fast, so I was happy about that. It had the desired affect. He did jump when he opened it and loved the goodies contained in box. Would defiantly recommend and will be ordering again for other occasions.
So glad to hear this arrived promptly and that your friend enjoyed his boomf surprise! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸŽŠ
My mum opened the car incorrectly so the box didn’t jump out as it should have. It would have been great if she had have opened it flat.
Oh no Kim! I am so sorry to hear this! I hope she liked her boomf cube you made for her ☺️
Fantastic
Thank you Eileen, we think you're pretty Fab too β˜ΊοΈπŸŽŠπŸ’•
I'm still waiting on one of my orders
Hi Alexandra, I am so sorry to hear that your item has been delayed in its arrival, I have sent you a direct email so that we can look in to this for you right away πŸ™‚
Just can't get enough of people's reactions when they receive their first Boomf....what happens when you have sent one to everyone you know thoughπŸ€” Good job I haven't got there yetπŸ₯³
What a thought Maxine! Thankfully our boomers keep thinking of more great products so you should never run out of surprises for your loved ones πŸ˜†πŸŽŠπŸ’•
An original card company with lots of pizazz!
Yay thank you so much Anji! ❀️
My daughter loved her boomf cube, unfortunately it got wet in the post box so it didn't go boomf! That was nobody's fault so I will be sending another boomf in the future.
Oh no Lynne! If you could send us an email to hello@boomf.com we'll see if we can sort something out for you  βœ¨
Amazing quality! Very happy however the item should come with an envelope considering the price
Thanks for your feedback Amy!
A
Thanks Gavin! πŸ˜€
Excellent
Thanks Suzanne! πŸ™‚
Would definitely use again, good quality card and always a surprise when opening! The delivery did take 5 days instead of 1-3 but I think this is more down to royal mail being incredibly busy!
Thanks Max! 😊
Nice card but effect not as advertised and a bit on the small side
Hi Andrew, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your boomf! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and please feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss further πŸ’«
It's a good product but to expensive for what it is.
Thanks so much for your feedback Steven! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’Œ
I got this for my sister for her 40th birthday . I received the gift in plenty of time . I hope she enjoys it and has a great surprise when she opens it up
We do hope your sister enjoys her birthday Boomf πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸ₯°
Wonderful idea!!!
Wish there was more variety of gifts.
So pleased to hear you enjoyed your Boomf!! 🌈