Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
exspensive p&p!!
Hi Michelle, 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so sorry to hear that you find the p&p expensive, however we hope that you enjoyed your Boomf product! ✨💗
Quick delivery and ease of ordering but the boomf box didn't jump out it was not as expected. Nice item though.
Hello Laura, 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔We are delighted to hear however that the item was nice! Thank you for choosing Boomf for this occasion! 😍💗
I was a little disappointed in the Boomf Card, was a little bit deflating, kind of a little poof of confetti, was expecting something more.
Hi Marguerite, thank you for your feedback! We're so sorry to hear that your Boomf didn't work as expected. Could you drop us a quick email with your order details to hello@boomf.com and we'll look into this for you! 💫
I gave a 3 star score due to the fact that the delivery was three days late. This of course is probably down to the postal service at the moment. So order much earlier than you think.
The actual card/confetti explosion worked a treat and caused the recipient the desired shock then happiness at the experience.
Hi Philip, thank you so much for your review.

We are so pleased to hear that your boomf gift has brought happiness to your loved one, it is so important in these current trying times! We are also so sorry to hear its delivery was delayed, and hope this has not put you off using boomf in the future ☺️🎊💕
Didn’t really pop, and was very small for them money
Hi Georgina, thank you so much for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your order. I have sent you a direct email so that we can resolve this issue for you ☺️
Arrived quickly but didn’t contain the confetti that I ordered to come with it - this was at no extra cost but wasn’t the same surprise without it. Product itself was good x
Rhiannon I am so, sincerely sorry! It definitely should have arrived with confetti so I am so sorry this didn't arrive as it should have. Really pleased you still enjoyed it though x
It’s didn’t pop like the video shows......bit disappointing tbh. Box card is nice though
Really pleased you're happy with the card, I am so sorry it wasn't the experience we would have wanted for you :(
Only 3 stars as you guys forgot the extra chocolate that I’ve ordered with the card for my wife’s 30th. Apart from that the card is fantastic. Love it
I'm sincerely sorry to hear that! If you could drop us an email with your order number we will absolutely check that for you! But so pleased you loved the card 😁
Bought for my mum, but she guessed what it was before opening because of the packaging :( and then it didn’t fly out straight away, there was a few seconds pause so we were all like ‘huh?’ But when it eventually did fly out, it was great.
Thanks for your feedback Heather 🙂
Not quite as good as I was expecting, moderate confetti burst but not as much as I was expecting there to be! A bit of a damp squib in all honesty!
Sorry to hear that Fiona! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Took 5 working days to arrive so order early
My daughter loved the surprise but I think the designs could be prettier
Sorry to hear that Sarah! We appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to the rest of the team
It opened up one side easier than the other so recipient didn’t get the confetti or surprise as good but she loved the box it’s self with words an photo on.
Oh no Gillian! We're glad she loved the card but sorry it didn't pop correctly! :(
Sorry but I was a bit disappointed to be honest. The confetti was all stuck together so came out in one lump rather than how it shows in the advert.
Oh no Jacqueline! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
The delivery of the boomf was good and great packaging, however the boomf card didn’t really explode and was a bit of a let down. The confetti all stayed in the packaging and it was slow to pop out. It has made me reconsider buying one again in the future if I’m honest.
Sorry to hear that Lucy. Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this right away! 💫
Box was a lot smaller than expected
We're sorry to hear that but thank you for your feedback we will pass this on to the rest of the team 🙂
I ordered 3 explosive cards on the 7 November, for the 13th November costing £28.96. Only TWO arrived I have emailed yourselves no reply.
The cards I ordered were the 2 square box which is quite small and the long exploding one. I was pleased with them, but disappointed that they failed the 3rd card and also failed to answer my request for a refund. So for me not trust worthy
Hi Brenda, I am so sorry to hear about this! 😔 I have had a look at your order on our system and it appears it only contains 1 boomf bomb and 1 cannon card. Please could you call our customer service number on 01183 218 921 as we would really love to resolve this for you 😇
I liked it, not bad.
Thanks Manisha, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. 🦄🌸🦄💜
Nothing special. Over priced
Thanks for the feedback about the price 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Expensive considering the size of the product and paper quality poor.
Thanks for the feedback about the quality of your gift Michelle 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Arrived 4 days late
🚚 We are sorry to hear your item took a while to arrive we have now sent you an email
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 4,776 reviews