Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Fantastic, puts a smile on the recipients face and few laughs
Brilliant Adam!😊
Confetti didnt pop everywhere just stayed in the card then fell out when tipped upside down
Sorry to hear that Charmaine! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Great idea instead of standard cards! My son absolutely loved it and was so surprised when he opened it!
We're so pleased your son loved his Boomf! 🥰
Very happy with product quick service .
Amazing Livia! 🤩
my niece love it
Aw, we're so glad to hear that Janet! 🥰
Realizacja błyskawiczna . Jak oceni odbiorca , okaże się 24 .12 .
We hope they love their Boomf! 😀
A
Thanks Gavin! 😀
Ordered a bomb very disappointing much smaller than you'd think doesn't pop out very well with no shower of confetti it just fell on the floor, the pictures I uploaded weren't printed very clear and were darker than the uploads. Over all quite disappointed
Sorry to hear that Robert we do really appreciate your honest feedback! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
My friend loved it! Would defo order again
Amazing! We hope to see you here again soon! 🤩
Fantastic sent one to my sister made her jump couldn’t stop laughing.
Fantastic Maria!😃
The delivery box was battered and one of the balloons wasn't fully blown up. The presentation and balloons was soo poor I did not give it to my girlfriend as I was embarrassed at the quality.
Oh no! We're so disappointed and sorry to hear that Mark! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Excellent products excellent service
Thank you Karon! 😊
Awful product. Massively overpriced and the “pop” mechanism failed to work. A few cheap and tacky flakes of confetti really doesn’t make up for it. Couple this with the fact that no one from the company has bothered to contact me after the first review I left, even though they said someone would.
All in all a complete waste of money and a very disappointing experience for my 12 year old niece.
We're so sorry to hear that Natasha! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you right away! 💫
Really happy with the packaging, gifted this to my little sister it was a nice surprise for her
Brilliant Soniya! 🥰
Brilliant! We loved it as did the recipient.
Great to hear that Sheena! 🤩
Sorry but I was a bit disappointed to be honest. The confetti was all stuck together so came out in one lump rather than how it shows in the advert.
Oh no Jacqueline! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Didn’t work
Sorry to hear that Jessica! Would you mind sending our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Great products. Postal service is very fast think it was like two days.

My friends and family loved it and I loved their faces when they jump.
Awesome to hear that Eugenie! Thanks for your review! 🤩
Unfortunately it didn’t work !!!
Sorry to hear that Mel! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
fabulous