Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Super Service
Thank you so much Danny for your fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Used this service a number of times now everybody has loved their cards and the fact that they are not just a card but a keep sake I highly recommend
Thank you so much for your smashing review Louise! We are so pleased you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Fantastic ,value for money ,more personal then a card will ever be , apply your favourite pics for your loved one ,great service easy to use
Awww, Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kerrie! We are so pleased you loved your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Rubbish rubbish rubbish I have tried a few to get hold of you I was so excited to buy one of your box bombs for 9.28 can you imagine how disappointed I was when I onky got a small box with no pictures and no happy birthday!!!!
Oh no Jeanette, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
My first boomf as a buyer after having received a couple in the past, such a great idea and totally different to a traditional card,
Yay! We are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprises Shaun! Thank you for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
The card came on time, surprise worked as per advertising! Boom! Smashing! :)
Yay! This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for the fantastic review 😊🎊💖
Good delivery and customer service. Tiny bit pricey but what to expect with a product like this
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we are so pleased you enjoyed your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Excellent delivery, made my daughter jump and smile at the same time x
Yay! Thank you so much for your wonderful review Susan, we are so happy to hear your daughter enjoyed her boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Such a brilliant idea to make a birthday card much more exciting! My mums reaction was priceless! Thank you!
Awww this is fantastic to hear Olivia! We are so happy that your mum has enjoyed her boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Amazing service. Very quick!
Thanks Daniella! 🤩
Ordered 3 times and never disappointed! But this time i wished the caramel cake was more "caramelly" and less chocolate. However very tasty and fresh cakes overall!
Hi Silvia! Thank you for the lovely review, although I'm not sure you're supposed to eat our boomfs 🤔😆 I think a cake company somewhere is reading about a great confetti explosion 😊🎊💖
Didn’t personally see the card and gift as it was a present for my sister but she loved it! I was so pleased with the quick dispatch. Well done boomf!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ann! We are so pleased to hear your sister loved the boomf gift you made for her 😊🎊💖
It was ok once it popped with prompting ripped back like it said and didn’t go of had to tap the underneath but was good once popped
Thank you so much for your review Amanda! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Still waiting!!!
Oh no Susan, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
It is a great idea but I Think it is overpriced, and photos not very clear.
Ordered 2 items at the same time and had to pay 2 delivery costs when they were both coming to same address.
Wouldnt order again
Thank you so much for your review Katy. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Fantastic!
The flutter really flew and provided a giggle for all...
Yay! This is so fab to hear Julie! Thank you for the fantastic review 😊🦋💖
Smooth transaction, I have used the company many times, boomf's have always delivered on time. Products exactly as described.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Annette! We are so happy to hear you have loved your boomf surprises 😊🎊💖
Was really disappointed with the explosion small handful of confetti. Not much of a surprise
Wouldn’t bother again
Oh no Glenys, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Excellent service, made mums birthday
Awww this is so lovely to hear Stewart! We are so pleased your mum enjoyed her boomf birthday surprise 😊🎊💖
My great nieces loved their cards 👍🏻.
Yay! This is amazing to hear Jason! Thank you so much for the review and choosing boomf to celebrate your great nieces special day 😊🎊💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,124 reviews