Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Fast delivery, recipient was delighted with the card, loved it!
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Great novelty card with personalisation ,Fast delivery πŸŽ‰
Brilliant service great fun love it see you again soon keep on doing what you’re doing πŸ‘
We really appreciate your kind review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback πŸ’–
The card did explode as shown in videos.
Oh no Karen, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
A great gift idea especially during lockdown, always wel, received.
Yay! We are so pleaesd to hear you and your loved ones have enjoyed their boomf surprises Kathleen! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Amazing company I can't thank them enough
We are so happy to hear you think so Cheryl! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
It was great but there was no confetti or a surprise. Little disappointed
Oh no Barry, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
I had made a mistake and given boomf the wrong address for my daughters bday card which she obviously didnt receive. Once realising my mistake I contacted boomf and they happily re sent the card at mo extra cost.
We are so pleased to hear we were able to help Denise! We really hope your daughter enjoyed her boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Excellent and quick delivery, what a surprise my sister received. Cost of delivery quite high especially if order other products no free delivery available, but a good gift
Thank you so much for your review Nicola! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive πŸ’–
Pictures on the mash mellow were not very clear
Oh no Donna, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details including photos of your mallows, and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Was not sure what to expect but I can say absolutely brilliant! Quality and the surprise factor makes it I feel quite unique.
This is so fantastic to hear Janet! We are so pleased you have enjoyed your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
All so very easy Thankyou
You are more than welcome Jacqueline, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your boomf experience πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
happyyy πŸ”
Thank you so much Steliqna for the lovely review, we are so pleased to hear we helped bring happiness to your life πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Love these unique cards and gifts 🎁 ❀️
Thank you so much for the fab review Gwen πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Still not received my item
Oh no Kayleigh, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Sent one for my mother's birthday. Scared the living daylights out of her much to my sons delight! Thank you Boomf.
Thanks for your review Elizabeth! πŸ₯°
Fantastic card and butterfly. Delivered on time
Fantastic! Thank you so much for your lovely review and we are so pleased you enjoyed your card πŸ¦‹
It didn’t explode :(
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
- Reliable fast Royal Mail delivery - the Boomf box 'pop out effect' malfunctioned, therefore the jumping out wow factor was missing. - the quality of pictures on the design were good
That is devastating regarding the wow factor! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Everything was exactly as described. Great fun and well presented
Hi Linda, fantastic to hear that! 🀩