Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Much less impressive and not much pop. Most of the confetti seemed to just stay in the box.
Jamie, it sounds to me like you received a faulty Boomf gift! πŸ’” Could you please email us at hello@boomf.com with your order number and explain that your gift didn't "Boomf". πŸ™ πŸ’•
Didn’t arrive :/ ordered 6 days before Valentine’s
I am so sorry your gift got lost on its journey to you 😒 I understand how upsetting this must be for you. I am pleased to see you have been in contact with my colleague to resolve this πŸ’—
Not arrived
Hi David, I can see that you did have some contact us in regards to this and we didn't hear back after we relied, so I'm guessing it arrived.πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Easy to order. Came on time but didnt work as it shows on TV, if anything could off been faulty. Not worth the money to be honest. More a Β£5 mark .
Ramesh, you should have contacted us if you thought your Boomf bomb was faulty, we could have discussed this with you.πŸ˜”πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Sorry but my order has not arrived as yet. I ordered on the 8th February for valentines and still no delivery
Hi Susan, we are really sorry that your order didn't reach you in time, we do hope that it was still enjoyed though. I can see that we did communicate with you and we did offer you a promo code as an apology. Hope this goes some way to making up for the delay.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Took too long to work a little disappointing
Oh dear Jacqueline, we are sorry to hear thisπŸ˜”πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜”
Would love to have given this 5 stars, the idea is great. However, I do not yet have the product, therefore an accurate review is not possible ...
We do hope it will be 5 stars Daryl πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
It didn’t pop!πŸ˜” Photos were great but disappointed no boomf.......
Oh we are sorry that there was no pop in your Boomf πŸ˜”
Was pretty disappointed as the 'bomb' and confetti didn't pop out so kind of ruined the surprise. For Β£9 (including postage) I don't think this is worth it. However the photos came out nice.
We are sorry to hear that your Boomf didn't pop! We do appreciate your feedback and this will be passed on.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
The whole reason I paid for this instead if a card is because I saw the adverts and the photo box was supposed to pop out and confetti erupt but neither happened like it did in the adverts, think it's a bit pricey for a paper cube with pictures on couldve made a card with pictures on for cheaper and achieved the same result
Paris, you should have contacted us directly. We could have had a look into this for you. We do apologise that your Boomf didn't live up to expectations.πŸŽ‰πŸ˜”πŸŽ‰
It didn’t arrive .. - missed Valentine’s ! however Boomf sending out another one - hopefully that arrives 🀞
That's great that you brought this to our attention Julie, glad we could helpπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
It didn't go boomf as in the adverts :( he had to throw the confetti over himself and the box card didn't spring up I think the advert is a bit misleading I guess I was expecting too much perhaps I don't know if I would use again or recommend either
We are sorry that he had to throw the confetti over himself, this is not what is meant to happen.πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Very small, size of a rubrix cube. Cost Β£10 with delivery. Alright for a one off but not worth the cost. Won't be bothering again.
Hi Matthew, I am sorry that your are disappointed with the size and quality of our products.
Not a lot of Boomf to the opening
Hi Steve, Would it be possible to send us a video please? I have sent you an e-mail so if you could send the video on there. If you have a video.
Disappointed at the few stars that came out when the tag was pulled . Would not bother ordering any more.
Oh no Mala, this is so disappointing to hear! We are so sorry, could you please reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your order details so we can look in to this for you πŸ’–
Unfortunately my order has not arrived and now I have no valentine surprise for my boyfriend. Our first valentines together 😒 Regards Tracey Wilson
Oh Tracey πŸ˜”We are so so sorry to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at helo@boomf.com with your order details, as we would really love to help resolve this for you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–
I bought my son a bomb card with confetti & it didn’t do the full bomb in the air with the confetti so we were very disappointed , then it was my other sons birthday so we gave another try & ordered another bomb with confetti & that was even worse , the bombs themselves are lovely just the whole thing with the confetti we weren’t overly impressed with it
Oh Lisa, we are so sorry to hear this πŸ˜”Please can you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com as we would really love to look in to this for you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–
Service great, product poor. Didn’t β€˜go off’. Very disappointed, def not as advertised
We are so very sorry to hear this Hannah, please can you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ™‚
Unfortunately it didn’t work, one of the sweets got stuck in the confetti explosion device so was a bit of an anti climax . Just a box of sweets for 25 quid
We are so sorry to hear this Alexander πŸ˜” Please can you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com so we can look into this for you right away πŸ™‚
Cards bent and half ripped open,not the best quality.
Oh Trudy this is so disappointing to hear! Please can you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com and we can look in to this right away πŸ™‚
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,300 reviews