Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Quick delivery easy to use software, happy recipients each time I've used it :)
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback ✨
Card arrived on time with correct picture. unfortunately the expected surprise did not happen. When the card was opened the contents fell out. The band that was supposed to propel the butterfly out was broken. Very disappointing, supposed to be a wedding surprise as butterfly has family significance. Have a picture of contents downloaded below
Oh no Angela, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Fabulous as always! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Connie πŸ’– we appreciate you taking the time to let us know!
Very good product, really easy to order. My only issue is after paying Β£8 for a card I then had to pay extra for postage. This should be included in the price & it has put me off ordering again.
Thank you so much for your review Rachel. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive πŸ’–
Delivery time was good. Loved the cube Was nicely made. Only small issue was that it didn't pop open straight away as expected so the element of surprise was lost a bit
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
It was sent to my daughter and she loved the confetti canon, but surprise for her second birthday in lockdown. Thank you so much.
We are so pleased your daughter loved her card! Tell her happy birthday from all of us at Boomf πŸ’–
This is the second boompf I've bought and both times have got the results I wanted! My granddaughter and friend were thrilled with them 😊 so thank you! Easy to order and prompt delivery, will certainly use again!
Fun way to celebrate a birthday
We absolutely agree 😊
Great Fun-My Wife loved the Monkey,(&Gin!).Thanks!
Amazing! Lovely to hear that your wife enjoyed her card and gin!
Excellent product delivered right on time and easy to create and order.
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Pictures on the marshmallow could be clearer but she loved them and the card 😊
Hi Anna thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products and we will look into your suggestion 😊
Great options for designs and quick delivery.
Very good delivery,,nice product..
Boomf 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Have now ordered 3 bomb cards, first was great but last 2 haven’t worked at all
Oh no Conor, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Brilliant I had the butterfly card will be sending lots more
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the butterfly card πŸ¦‹
Underwhelming, the confetti didn’t shower the recipient in colourful joy as seen in the adverts, it just kind of plopped from the card onto the floor In a clumpy mess. Quite symbolic of a lockdown birthday I guess! not worth Β£8!
I ordered a personalised Cannon card,and it was perfect. Great product and great price, definitely order again.x
We are so pleased you loved your Cannon card πŸŽ‰ Thank you so much for your lovely review!
Service is very good
Photo and paper good quality but butterfly flopped out on the card and fell on the floor. We did try rewinding but still just fell to floor very disappointing as supposed to fly
Fast delivery, recipient was delighted with the card, loved it!
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews