Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Great card for my daughters 4th birthday. She loved it. Thanks again.
Awww we are so pleased to hear your daughter loved her boomf surprise Jason! Thank you so much for the fantastic review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Very good
Hi Charlotte 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Great product, easy to order, arrived on time, well recieved.
We are so pleased to hear that Angela ✨ thank you so much for your feedback!
Very good!
Hi Elena 😊 we are so pleased you enjoyed your lovely gift!
That was the second boomf card I had ordered arrived quickly really pleased about order and would recommend boomf to friends and family
Hi Linda 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Amazing!!!!I bought this for my Sons Birthday as I was tiered of the same cards year after year. He loved it.
We love to hear that Joanne! We hope you son had a fantastic birthday 😊
I love Boomf. Great design, fast delivery. Great value for money.
Hi Andria 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Excellent surprise
Amazing thank you Lorraine for your lovely review πŸŽ‰
Brilliant surprises for my Daughter and Gt Grandchildren they are fabulous well done Boomf
Boomf 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Boomf 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thank you so much for sharing Heather πŸ¦„ we are so pleased that they loved their cards and gifts!
Fantastic for birthdays or any occasion. I love them.
Hi Esther 😊 thank you for your review, we really do appreciate you!
Awful product, I did not boomf and we were very disappointed with the product which was my sons 11th birthday card
Oh no Charlotte, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
My stepmum loved her card and it was quick and easy to order. My 16 year old also loved the marshmallows he got for his birthday..
That is so lovely to hear Alex πŸ₯° we appreciate your feedback and thank you for your time!
Brilliant intuitive company. It was nice to give a different type of gift to my loved ones as I haven't seen them both for so long and this was like a huge hug in a card or box. Both my sister and bestie loved their gifts. They were both pleasantly surprised. Lol I love it! Will definitely be recommending to all my family and friends. Quick speedy delivery and brilliant customer service. Thank you Boomf. It is really the simple things that mean so much.
Aw thank you Linda πŸ₯° you have said it perfectly! That is exactly how we want loved ones to feel when they rip open their lovely cards and they are showered in confetti 🎊 we are so pleased to hear they loved their gifts
Great items , excellent idea for all occasions. My daughter loved hers
And have passed you on to many family and friends already
Thank you so much for the great review Susan! We are so pleased to hear you and your daughter have enjoyed your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Would give zero if
I could. Ordered on 31 March and still hasn’t arrived on 12 April. This is unacceptable for a business that depends on the post or other sorts of deliveries. It’s an expensive card so Boomf could have been more proactive informing of potential delays at the time of purchasing. That way I could have made an informed decision. Really not happy.
Oh no Maria, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Fabulous items and great fun gifts!
Super fast delivery and fantastic customer service
Highly recommend
Hi Tracey 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
So so disappointed. I had this planned for a long time. Loved watching these online and had plans to buy many more.
I gave one to my partner for his 50th and it never popped out. A lot of money for a flat piece of card. Disappointed 😞
Oh goodness we are so sorry to hear that 😒 we've have sent a reply to your email and we look foward to hearing from you
Arrived quickly
Thank you so much for the fab review Jayne πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Made my daughter jump, but in a good way, was a laugh, thought there would be more confetti
Thank you so much for your lovely review Pamela! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive πŸ’–
Good prompt service
Thank you for the fantastic review Michelle πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,126 reviews