Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Quick delivery easy to use software, happy recipients each time I've used it :)
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback ✨
Fabulous as always! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Connie πŸ’– we appreciate you taking the time to let us know!
It was sent to my daughter and she loved the confetti canon, but surprise for her second birthday in lockdown. Thank you so much.
We are so pleased your daughter loved her card! Tell her happy birthday from all of us at Boomf πŸ’–
This is the second boompf I've bought and both times have got the results I wanted! My granddaughter and friend were thrilled with them 😊 so thank you! Easy to order and prompt delivery, will certainly use again!
Fun way to celebrate a birthday
We absolutely agree 😊
Great Fun-My Wife loved the Monkey,(&Gin!).Thanks!
Amazing! Lovely to hear that your wife enjoyed her card and gin!
Excellent product delivered right on time and easy to create and order.
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 😊
Great options for designs and quick delivery.
Very good delivery,,nice product..
Boomf 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Brilliant I had the butterfly card will be sending lots more
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the butterfly card πŸ¦‹
I ordered a personalised Cannon card,and it was perfect. Great product and great price, definitely order again.x
We are so pleased you loved your Cannon card πŸŽ‰ Thank you so much for your lovely review!
Service is very good
Fast delivery, recipient was delighted with the card, loved it!
Great novelty card with personalisation ,Fast delivery πŸŽ‰
Brilliant service great fun love it see you again soon keep on doing what you’re doing πŸ‘
We really appreciate your kind review! Thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback πŸ’–
A great gift idea especially during lockdown, always wel, received.
Yay! We are so pleaesd to hear you and your loved ones have enjoyed their boomf surprises Kathleen! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Amazing company I can't thank them enough
We are so happy to hear you think so Cheryl! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
I had made a mistake and given boomf the wrong address for my daughters bday card which she obviously didnt receive. Once realising my mistake I contacted boomf and they happily re sent the card at mo extra cost.
We are so pleased to hear we were able to help Denise! We really hope your daughter enjoyed her boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Was not sure what to expect but I can say absolutely brilliant! Quality and the surprise factor makes it I feel quite unique.
This is so fantastic to hear Janet! We are so pleased you have enjoyed your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
All so very easy Thankyou
You are more than welcome Jacqueline, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your boomf experience πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,288 reviews