Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Great product with good quality photos! Not much confetti in the ‘opening’
The products were great, the cards and the pop out and the confetti brilliant but the envelopes had the wrong names on so the wrong people opened the wrong cards. Looked at it and the wrong barcodes had been put on. Just a small issue but kind of ruined the surprise for me.
Was good but it didn't spring up as quick as it should.
I got one for my little boy who really likes the advert. He was really pleased with it
The card I bought was fantastic and really made an impact, unfortunately the sweet box had already half gone off in transit so didn’t have the wow factor, although the sweets were great fully appreciated.
Sadly it didn’t BOOMF on opening. The paper stars just lay there & only on the receiver gentle tipping them out, returning container to position again did the box then expand & boomf. Still a lovely lovely idea & very clever. Just a shame it didn’t do what it said as instructions were adhered to - However, I will use service again as I say, really lovely idea :)
great service!
Great, love the design
Lovely card. Love the different ideas. I’ve knocked a star off though as I was disappointed that there is no envelope with it so I had to wrap it up to present it to my daughter so that the tab didn’t get caught in transit and set it off by accident
Unfortunately it never went boomf - it was bought for my 7 year old grand daughter and she obviously never opened it properly so it never went off but she loved throwing the hearts in the air. Our fault not yours, so thank you.
Hello Donna , 👋🏼 We are so deeply sorry that the product has not worked the way it was meant to, if you email us on hello@boomf.com with details on your order and we will of course make sure we can rectify this dilemma! 😔💗
It looked better on the advert
Hi Ragan, 👋🏼 We are sorry to hear this, we hope that you still enjoyed your experience with boomf! 🥳 Thank you for choosing us! ✨💖
Great service, arrived a day early. But one of the photos was cut up a bit. It's all good though
Hey Sabeeh, 🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so sorry to hear about this, we appreciate your review and hope you enjoyed your experience with us! 🥳✨💗
Really liked the product, shame that some of the prices were a bit higher than they could be but quality was great and reaction of the recipient was brilliant! Will purchase again.
Hi Adam, 👋🏼 We are glad that you liked the product, we thank you for this feedback and thank you for choosing Boomf! 🥰✨💗
Very pleased with the product my friend was extremely surprised
Hey Melanie, 🥳 we are so happy to hear how pleased you are and that your friend was extremely surprised!! 😁💗
Great service and no problems so far
Hiya Mitesh, 🙋🏼‍♀️ We are so happy to hear that you have received a great service from Boomf! 🥳 Thank you so much for this review and for choosing Boomf! 🥰✨💗
Nice service and product. The packaging is very clever and my partner certainly did not expect it. She really loved it!
Hey Giorgio, 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so happy you loved your experience with Boomf and that your partner really loved it! 🥳😃 Thank you so much for this review and for choosing Boomf for your special occasion! ⭐️💕
the cards we got was wonderful i hope to be ordering here again !
Hey Rosie, 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so happy you loved your experience with Boomf! 🥳😃 Thank you so much for this review and for choosing Boomf for your special occasion! ⭐️💕
The cannon card was a huge success. They confetti was very effective and was reloaded several times. Unfortunately it wasn’t delivered the day it should have been, but Boomf were very quick to reply to my query, and compensated me for the inconvenience - would have been 5 stars if it had arrived on time.
Hey Louise 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so happy you loved your experience with Boomf! 🥳😃 Thank you so much for this review and for choosing Boomf for your special occasion! ⭐️💕
Easy to use, quick delivery,just could do with a couple of more choices on the celebratory designs
Hey Lisa, 🙋🏼‍♀️ we are so happy you loved your experience with Boomf! 🥳😃 Thank you so much for this feedback and for choosing Boomf for your special occasion! ⭐️💕
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 4,776 reviews