Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Hi, I ordered a Boomf card for a 50th birthday - I had it sent to me, because their birthday isnโ€™t until the 26th April - I thought it would come with a spare envelope, but it doesnโ€™t - obviously if it was addressed to me and I made the purchase, itโ€™s not going to be for me... Therefore now, Iโ€™m going to have to find another envelope, the exact size. I find this very poor.
Not as shown on the adverts...confetti just dropped out onto the floor and three seconds later the box popped out...anticlimax is an understatement. Expensive for what you get
Oh no! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
Still waiting for part of my order ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜’
Sorry to hear that Roseanna! Please could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
The card didn't pop up straight away. The box of sweets did nothing ... when left on table it decided to spring the confetti 2 minutes later..
Sorry to hear that Maurice! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
Iโ€™ve bought several of these and most of them donโ€™t explode confetti. Very disappointing
Oh no Shaun! Please email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
Ordered and paid 13days in advance. Arrived 3 days late. Birthday surprised ruined.
Oh no Wendy, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Got my son a flutter card , well if thatโ€™s a flutter card Iโ€™ll b a monkeys uncle very disappointing
Oh no Kim, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Not impressed. I ordered a flutter card and it was broken so I got a free one that still didnโ€™t work. But the confetti box is good
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
It didn't pop the caffeti out
Oh no Kathryn, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Card didnt pop open until the box was picked out.
Oh no Hannah, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Unfortunately the box didn't pop open which was disappointing.
Oh no Samuel, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Quality of card good, but i got two different type of boomf and both didnโ€™t pop out like they are meant to.
Oh no Amanda, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Nice print but the box didn't pop out.
Oh no Valentina, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Average at best. Much better ways to spend ยฃ10
Oh no David, we are so sorry to hear you were disappointed in your boomf! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and a detailed description of what went wrong and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Ordered two cards well in advance. One arrived the day after my friends birthday and one has not arrived yet and was due yesterday.
Oh no Renee, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Bit disappointing for the money.
Oh no Corrina, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Lovely idea and end product, but recipient was underwhelmed. The element of surprise was over before it started :0(
Oh no Chanelle, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Disappointed in the confetti it didn't deliver the surprise I was expecting
We are so sorry to hear this Leona, please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your order details? We will then be able to look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
My recipient didnโ€™t receive the confetti explosion experience so this was a little disappointing
Anel, I am so sorry your gift failed to Boomf! I understand how upsetting that must have been, especially when it's out of your control. I would love to get this resolved right away ๐Ÿ˜€ Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. ๐Ÿ’•
I ordered three cards, one for my niece's birthday, one for my sister's birthday and one for my Husband for Valentine - all clearly labelled with the correct recipient- or so I thought!! Good job is was only family and not someone more removed who received my husband's valentines- saved what potentially could have been an even more embarrassing situation!!!!!
Amy, I am so sorry that your recipients received the incorrect gifts! ๐Ÿ™Š I have had a look at your order and can see that the names are also incorrect on our order details! Unfortunately I believe this must have happened when you were placing the order, as we are unable to edit these details. I do hope your gifts were enjoyed nonetheless. ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽ‰
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,300 reviews