Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Amazing service
Great product
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for leaving your review Gina ☺
These cards are amazing
I’ve sent them to America to my grandchildren and daughters x
That's wonderful to hear Carol! 🀩
This was sent for my daughter n son-in-law’s anniversary.... they were really happy when they received it !!!! Winner πŸ˜„
Thanks Kay! πŸ€—
The card did not pop open. Confetti stayed in envelope:(
Oh no Karen, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Love it! Such a fun way of sending birthday love
Thank you so much for the fab review! We are so pleased to hear you loved your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Great prices and delivered when gave you Pacific date, made the birthday boy extremely happy.
Yay! We are so pleased to hear the birthday boy enjoyed his boomf surprise Stacey! Thank you so much for the fab review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Not very happy, I requested delivery on 13th of the month, you delivered 3 days early.
Surprise? What surprise !?
Oh no Derek, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Perfect, my daughter loved it.
Awww this is so fab to hear Jim! We are so pleased that you and your daughter loved your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
It was an amazing gift for the receiver. We all had a good laugh.
Would recommend to anyone.
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
So happy with my purchase from Boomf. It was in memory of my father who died earlier this year. Such a nice way to remember him.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Elaine. We are so sorry to hear of your fathers passing, we hope you are keeping well and safe in this difficult time πŸ’–
Professional, looks great and quick service! Great work!
Thank you so much for the fab review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your boomf πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
overall not too bad, luckily had a back up with the selection box of sweets, the first box didn't jump out, until a bit of coaxing, which spoilt the surprise, of my 13 yr old grandson, it was nicely decorated, & presentable, a good laugh when the canon went off.
Thank you so much for your review Nigel! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive πŸ’–
Easy ordering. Delivered on time.
Still waiting for my delivery no details on your link will cancel if no reply back with any details of my delivery
Oh no Warren, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Unique and fun. Super fast delivery. Bit pricey but worth the smile.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear we brought smiles to your loved ones faces πŸ’–
Great cards that I've seen many people open. Sadly the one I ordered didn't do what I thought with all the confetti staying in the box. Bit of an anticlimax
Oh no Diane, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Still has not been delivered. Missed recipient's birthday.
Oh no Emma, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
Loved this experience of designing my boomf ! my partner loved it too such a great little memory for us thank you everyone at boomf :-)
Boomf 5 star review on 13th April 2021 Boomf 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Awww this is so fantastic to hear Josh! We are so pleased you and your partner have enjoyed your boomf experience πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Fast delivery - well received, thank you.
Thank you for that wonderful review Samantha, we are so pleased to hear you have loved your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Fantastic
Thank you for that fabulous review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,130 reviews