Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Delivery was so quick! I can’t wait for my boyfriend to open! Such an easy and quick service I’m so happy! Thank you Boomf!
Fantastic! We are so excited too!! Really hope he loves it!
Prompt delivery, easy to do and a lovely surprise.
That's so lovely Judith! Thank you so much! We will do everything we can to keep surprising you! 🥳🥰
The most amazing gifts to put a smile on people’s face. Was perfect!!
Thank you so much that's so lovely to hear!! So happy you loved it Gabriella :)
My sister loved it xx
Fantastic news Poppy! Thank you for choosing Boomf :)
Order an item for my friend's birthday and it didn't arrive. I contacted them and they offered to send a replacement...which didn't arrive either. I understand that the courier is third party so lost parcels are out of the company's control, but I wouldn't ever purchase from this site again.
That's incredibly disappointing and genuinely rare. I am so sorry this has happened to you twice and I completely understand your frustrations. We hope one day we can change your mind and show you how great our gifts really are ❤️
It’s didn’t pop like the video shows......bit disappointing tbh. Box card is nice though
Really pleased you're happy with the card, I am so sorry it wasn't the experience we would have wanted for you :(
Great card, super fast delivery 😀
Fantastic!! Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you soon :)
Placing the order was very easy. Great that you can personalize it. Was as a keep your chin up little surprise. My friend absolutely loved it!
Thank you for such a lovely review Sharon! So pleased you and your friend loved it!
Ordered a boomf bomb for my daughters 11th Birthday. She loved it. Delivery was fast. Would definitely use again.
Yay that's great to hear! SO pleased she loved it!
Sorry but the confetti device didn’t work so was just a box with confetti in it kind of spoiled the surprise.
Was going to get one for my granddaughter but not going to now sorry first and last time I use the site
I'm sincerely sorry to hear that Lorraine, that's definitely not the experience we would ever want for our customers.
Always a pleasure
Really pleased to hear that Laura, thank you 😊
Love love love!
Yay thank you so much!
Very pleased, especially as it made my daughter so happy on her birthday. Well done for letting me know how the card was coming along, and when you sent it. Will use Boomf again !
Awh that's fantastic! Thank you Jackie! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!
I’ve ordered a few things from Boomf now and everytime I’ve been happy with the service !!
Thank you for your continued support Robyn! We hope to keep bringing the laughs to you and your loved ones 🌟🎉
Delivered the next day...great service!
Yay that's great! Thank you Rachel ❤️
I’ve ordered 5 Boomf cards now and always loved the surprise they deliver.
This time I was disappointed to find out the Boomf Bomb did not go off.
The cube had to be assembled by the Recipient.
That's so disappointing to hear Stephanie! Obviously not the experience we want for our customers at all. If you have a video showing what happened, if you could send it over and we will of course look into that for you ❤️
Quick and easy to order. Such an unique and fun way to gift a friend or family member!
Yay thank you for such a lovely review. That's exactly what we hope for with our wonderful customers! So pleased you enjoyed it Aline ❤️
Was quick and easy to order and arrived within a couple of days...great service
Fantastic to hear that Kamla! Really hope to hear from you soon :)
Very happy with the card
That's great, thank you!
Delighted with product and being personalized makes it special
That's really lovely to hear Helen! Thank you for choosing Boomf!
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 3,453 reviews