Boom Kitchen Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Boom Kitchen

How would you rate Boom Kitchen?

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
P Bateman
Good service at a nice price and the Lady Naga is to die for. Thank you.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boom Kitchen in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good service at a nice price and the Lady Naga is to die for. Thank you."
"Absolutely delicious curries. Really easy to make and yet with a professional feel to the end product. Very satisfying and most importantly of all absolutely delicious. Great depth of flavours and fresh ingredients tick all the boxes. Thank you Boom!"
James Tremain
Verified Buyer
"Great packaging, easy to use, tastes great!"
"Really tasty Korma. First proper tasting one I've had seen I had to follow a gluten and dairy free diet for health reasons. No other korma has tasted right."
"Easy to follow instructions After trying this I for one will not be buying any more cool In sauces Great product"
Verified Buyer
"Lovely curries, and so easy to make. I especially like the instructions that tell you to open a beer 🙂. Tikka Tarka is my favourite, but have tried them all and they are all delicious. The Naga one is great for an extra spicy treat! (NB: I accidentally clicked on "very poor" when I tried to do my review just now, so please ignore that one!) Helen"
"Just love the authentic flavours of Boom curries. Truly delicious and has just enough effort to make you feel like you're really cooking from scratch (well nearly), but with real ease. Thanks Boom Kitchen for adding a little more pleasure to our culinary journey."
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow instructions, love the minimalist packaging and appreciate the fact that the majority of the ingredients are there for me to use which means that I don't have to purchase some of the more unusual ingredients. Great flavours too"
Verified Buyer
"Had your assorted box for a Father's Day present and there all great,delivered as requested what else can I say."
"We love the Jalfrezi Heatwave boom curry kit. It has the right amount of kick but sensational flavours. The kits are very easy to follow and cook. If you want hot then go for the Lady Naga... guaranteed to set your tastebuds on fire!"
"Have tried all five and love them all! Last week's experiment was a chicken and mushroom naga, which tasted excellent. Third repeat order on the way and spreading the word with all of my friends. BOOM!"
"Delicious, lovely as a mix pack present (bring that offer back!) and great packaging. Good price."
"The best and easiest way to make a really good tasting curry. you don't have to source less common ingredients. its all done for you. My friends all got a pack for Christmas."
"i love boom kitchen curries! They are fantastic, really authentic and so easy to make with simple instructions and a fabulous taste. For all those curry lovers out there give boom kitchen a try, you won't regret it!"
"I LOVE these curries! Easy to make, VERY authentic tasting. Customer service is excellent too."
"We love Boom curries, the chilled out instructions make you feel like it's a Friday, whichever day you're cooking. Everything we've tried, has been delicious, and matches the taste of even our favourite takeaways. We'd definitely recommend these easy peasy recipes if you want to impress your guests, and hey, you'll all have had some garlic, so, go for it, big hugs all round."
Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love Boom Curry Kits, so user friendly, great packaging, easy to follow and yummy recipes. Bought a pack of 4 and gave a couple to friends who are also suitably impressed and going to purchase for themselves."
"Without a doubt, the best curry spice mixes on the market. The korma especially blew us away - 10x tastier than from our local Indian. We'll be buying again, and again."
"I never have tasted anything so taste less"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
We're sorry you didn't enjoy! We're always looking to improve so If there is anything you think we could do we're all ears. We're also happy to give tips for maximising the flavour you get from our curry kits (should you have any remaining or choose to give us a 2nd chance).
Best wishes
James @ Boom Kitchen
"Awesome curries! We tried these a while ago because my partner is lacto-intolerant (jars of curry usually contain cream). We've now been a customer for years! I don't think I'd go back to jars even if we could. Highly recommended. I used to be a Lady Naga man, but don't be afraid of the milder ones: Korma and Tikka are extremely more-ish."
Boom Kitchen is rated 4.70 based on 23 reviews