Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
What a fantastic website!!!! Thank you so much for finding me a test date at my preferred test centre. Book learn pass where able to find me a test in just under a week. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone out there looking for a quick test cancellation. It’s real!! It’s legit. Go ahead and book it’s worth the money. I’ve previously spend a lot of money in other cancellation website where they charged me x4 the price of what I paid for with booklearnpass. It’s a great value for money, & reliable service. I’m happy with the service. Thanks Again.
Absolutely brilliant service. Had a new test date sorted really quickly. Had a few issues at the beginning with entering the test reference number (my fault) and they fixed it for me immediately and got my account live. Would definitely recommend
It’s very helpful, I am happy with the service
I was unable to even book my test as my theory expires in few weeks..book learn pass booked test for me,and i passed as well.. thanks to them otherwise i have to give again theory test and who knows how long i would have to wait... again thanks to them
Well what a fantastic service, they managed to bring my sons driving test forward by 3 months (passed!) I was always very dubious about using a company that claims to be able to "Find another test!" After some nagging from my son I decided to pay the £15 and "See what happens", within 24 hours I had a text to change my original test , it was a much closer test centre and a much earlier date which equals a very happy teenager! Don't waste your time on the government website, never any luck and, in my opinion, a terrible sit to try and navigate. Book learn pass works, good value for money, easy to use, rebooks your test. Just use it and see. Fantastic
I love this website !!! So, i booked my driving test on 04 Jan 2022 and this website change my date for 07/09/2021. I’m sooo happy!! Thank you very much!
Book learn pass got me a new test date in the space of two hours was really shocked tbh skipped a whole 60 days no cap haha!
BookLearnPass was really dependable. They gave me a good date for my Driving Test, three times now. And they reply as soon as possible. Thanks so much. I recommended BookLearnPass to all my family and friends. Great job!
Amazing and incredibly quick service
100% recommend brilliant customer service cheap price and quick on finding what's suitable for you if possible would use again definitely if needed
The money I paid was worth it, even when the date they got for me was not convenient, they patiently got another date for me with no additional dime. I appreciate it.
It’s really good website!
BOOK LEARN PASS is very effectient and reliable. Never been disappointed. They also get test for you so quickly. I will definitely recommend to use their service.
Highly recommend! I got into contact with Amara 2 days ago, I paid last night and he has found me a test date at the location I wanted in a few weeks! I was very stressed with my theory expiring in 6 weeks and Amara has managed to get me a test before this! So happy and recommend anyone to use this service if you want a stress free experience
Fantastic quick, easy and really good value for money. Brought my test forward 4 months. Thank you book learn pass
I had a test in January they found me a date withing the 24hours for December which i couldn't find at all now look for more earlier dates with them thank you sooooooo much. Keep it up.
Book Learn Pass very good online platform which is more quickly find a suitable test date and their pricing would be suitable for everyone I highly recommend this 😀
Have tried contacting them many times via email text phone call, charged me £15 first after a day I received a message of an available appointment on the weekend I clicked the link made me pay £30 extra and I didn’t even get the booking I replied within 15 mins exactly
Book Learn Pass was recomended to me by a friend.I supposed to have my mock test in december and they help me to fiind a test in 3 Weeks! I bought 2 apps with driving cancellations but just Book Learn Pass help me!
Book Learn Pass helped me find a suitable test for me and their pricing would be suitable for everyone
Book Learn Pass is rated 4.88 based on 106 reviews