Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
I booked cheap driving lessons through Book Learn Pass! Their website is really good.
Great you were able to book affordable driving lessons through us. Good luck with your tuition
Outstanding service. I booked an intensive driving course through Book Learn Pass and found it really easy to do so.
Glad you found it easy to book your driving course through us Emma, good luck with your driving lessons.
Simple and efficient, one of the best websites to book cheap driving lessons!
Glad we were able to help you book your driving lessons Martin, all the best now!
Couldn't have been easier to book my driving lessons through Book Learn Pass. I like their website and their driving school reveiews too.
Glad you found our driving school reviews useful Stephanie. Good luck with your driving lessons.
Great experience, Book Learn Pass make it really easy to book driving lessons in London and I highly recommend them!
Glad we could help WIll, enjoy your driving lessons!
Quick and efficient. I signed up and they called me back really quickly. Happy I chose Book Learn Pass in the end and I'm meeting my driving isntructor tomorrow for our first driving lesson.
Good luck with your driving lessons Everlyn
Love their reviews! The Book Learn Pass website is really simple to use too. I found cheap driving lessons after a short search of the platfom.
We're glad you found our driving school reviews helpful!
Excellent service with good customer agents. Driving lessons booked and paid within half and hour
Thanks for the kind words!
Lots of driving instructors are on their platform and they have really good prices. Perfect for booking driving lessons online
Glad you were able to book your driving lessons online through Book Learn Pass. Good luck with your lessons!
Great customer support, they found the perfect driving instructor for me and my driving lessons were affordable too!
Thanks for the kind review Jason, we're happy to help and glad you are enjoying your driving lessons
The Book Learn Pass platform is really easy to use and through it i was able to book cheap driving lessons.
Glad you were able to save money on your driving lessons Don! Good luck with all
Book Learn Pass are a great company, I found cheap driving lessons using their website and they put me in touch with a really good driving instructor. If you need diving lessons in London, certainly check them out.
Thanks Florence, I'm glad we could help you book driving lessons. Good luck with your driving test!
Book Learn Pass is rated 4.86 based on 92 reviews