Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
Don't really have much to say other than this service is worth the money. Had a test 4 months away and now only a month away. Only took 3 days as well. Customer service is very good, didn't have to wait long for a reply.
I signed up in a Thursday and by Tuesday had a new test date! I emailed for some help and had a really quick and friendly response!
So happy with this service I booked a test and then hours later was giving a cancellation would highly recommend using and for £10 you cannot go wrong my test was brought forward 4 months :)
I was looking for an extended driving test during the Covid-19 pandemic, they turned a 5 month wait for a driving test that was in a completely different area, to one that was just over a month away at my local test centre. Couldnt recommend enough!!!
Book Learn Pass 5 star review on 25th May 2021
I paid a tenner and was given a new test date within a day, for the start of June which is two months earlier than the one DVSA had allocated me due to covid delays. I am so pleased! Have been waiting so long for my test. Cannot recommend Amara enough to anyone else frustrated by so many test cancellations!
Worked a treat! Was sick of refreshing on DVSA to find a bee slot. Got an earlier date with 6 hrs of joining up! Worth every penny!
Good service
I can't believe i got an earlier driving test I fully recommend it to you all.
Extremely impressed, I had a test rebooked within hours ! Highly recommend :)
Really good customer service
Unbelievably good. Found a test for me within an hour
Excellent service, within 24 hours they have managed to get me a test that's over 90 days earlier! Brilliant service for the money, much better than other companies. I will def use again next year when my other daughter is due! Customer service is also brilliant, replies within hours....10/10!!
It actually works! The customer service is also fantastic. I would recommend this to all learners who need an earlier test date.
Amazing customer service. I received constantly great communication from Amara & i’ll definitely be talking to people about this website.
I could not find an available test in my area and my certificate is nearing its expiry date. I decided to check the web for applications that help candidates book their tests and come across this one. This is a Top 5 application. I would like to recommend it for users. The guys here helped me find a test and I am really happy. Wish me good luck with the test. Thank you!
My driving test was at 20/08/2021 ... This guys here they found me a test 05/05/2021.... nearly 4 months earlier . I fully recommend it to all !!! Thanks guys
Only took a couple of days to get a new test date and that's easily the best £15 i've spent
Can't believe I got an earlier driving test at Wansted test centre. So releived I don't have to wait 3 months for a test
Key-worker here! I was able to get a short notice test within a few hours. Happy with the service
The lessons we deliver in our driving schools in Romford are the best one that is suitable for every ones’ choices and budget. We offer flexible schedules to our learners that make easy and convenient for everyone to join us according to their needs. Our innovative learning method means that our students learn more about driving and also enjoy the driving training on the roads.
Book Learn Pass is rated 4.86 based on 92 reviews