Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
Brilliant service. Moved date twice - first from 1st Sep to 15of July. And subsequent mover to 25 of June which is a week away just what we needed. Had to message customer services - prompt response no problem.
Very nice service..i am very happy
I can't believe how quickly they found me a driving test. I had signed up on the Monday and they had found me a driving test by the Wednesday - I couldn't believe it as it was impossible to even find a test until February 2022. Thank you so much and would definitely recommend, as I have tried a few companies like this, but this one is definitely the most effective/successful and they even have a money back guarantee.
Very happy with there service found my daughter a test in one day
Great customer service, found me a test within 4 days. I then failed that test and asked them if they could keep searching for another one. They did this free of charge and the next morning I had one booked again for a months time. Highly recommend
Good, Fast service.
I had 3 apps to find a driving test. Book Learn Pass was by far the best one! It send me texts after booking me a test and within 12 hours had found me 2 tests, both within my 2 preferred test centres and eventually I got the exact test centre/ time/ date I wanted.
Soooo helpful! My son needed to get a practical test before September and the 100% came through for him! I could not have done this myself! Thanks so much!!
Prompt simple to use service.
Really good service took around 9 days to find me a new test date when I wanted definitely worth the money
It was great experience. After one hour of registering here I received my driving test booking confirmation. I registered on Thursday and my test is on Monday. Fingers crossed I will pass.
I availed the book learn pass under 12 hrs and they got me the earliest sched I wouldn’t expect that I ever get due to high demands of applicants taking the road test. Ill be taking my road test again by next week instead of taking it by Aug which is like 3-4 mos of waiting time. Highly recommended and worth the payment
My daughter had been waiting for her test for over a year and was failed with no minors and just one contentious discrepancy. Talk about deflated......The process of me trying to re-book her has been a nightmare with absolutely nothing at her preferred centre until 2023!! We had to therefore book a centre 100 miles away for November and within 24 hours Amara had automatically flipped it to her preferred centre in just a months time away. I don't normally do reviews BUT Amara has been absolutely fantastic here and all for £15. He even answers his mobile if you call him, responds to E Mails quickly. What a top top guy and I'll be back when my next children are old enough to book their tests and will recommend you to whoever else needs to book a test. Can't rate your service and speed highly enough because I have spent about 6 or 7 hours trying to do this myself too and couldn't. Thank you so much.
My daughter was keen to take her test whilst back from college this week. We had a provisional date months away but book learn pass managed to get us a date for this week which was fantastic. Couldn’t recommend enough great service
Our son had cancelled tests due to COVID and his test was on hold. There were no available tests within 20 weeks. I paid for Book Learn Pass - who found him a test 3 days later less than 2 hours after I signed up. As the DVSA advise you to keep checking this service does that for you. It absolutely worked and you can get rebooked test if you fail
Its quick, fast and easy you guys are the best, thanks
Amazing service My sons test was booked for October. This service found us a cancellation within a week of contacting them highly recommend fantastic customer service too
Found me a test date within 10-14 working days !!! Got me the the test date I wanted and at the test centre I wanted to!
Don't really have much to say other than this service is worth the money. Had a test 4 months away and now only a month away. Only took 3 days as well. Customer service is very good, didn't have to wait long for a reply.
I signed up in a Thursday and by Tuesday had a new test date! I emailed for some help and had a really quick and friendly response!
Book Learn Pass is rated 4.86 based on 90 reviews