Book Learn Pass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Book Learn Pass
Read Book Learn Pass Reviews

About Book Learn Pass:

Book Learn Pass makes it easy to find a fully qualified driving instructor in your local area. Simply let us know what area you are based in, when you would like to start your driving lessons and whether you prefer a manual or an automatic car and we will do the rest. We have relationships with all the major independent driving schools and we can book driving lessons for you within minutes.

Book Learn Pass works with both independent and national driving schools and we are able to place learner drivers with qualified driving instructors across the country. Once we understand a students preferences, we go through our database and match the student with a relevant driving instructor.

195, Homerton High Street, London

Tell us how Book Learn Pass made you happy
BOOK LEARN PASS is very effectient and reliable. Never been disappointed. They also get test for you so quickly. I will definitely recommend to use their service.
Highly recommend! I got into contact with Amara 2 days ago, I paid last night and he has found me a test date at the location I wanted in a few weeks! I was very stressed with my theory expiring in 6 weeks and Amara has managed to get me a test before this! So happy and recommend anyone to use this service if you want a stress free experience
Fantastic quick, easy and really good value for money. Brought my test forward 4 months. Thank you book learn pass
I had a test in January they found me a date withing the 24hours for December which i couldn't find at all now look for more earlier dates with them thank you sooooooo much. Keep it up.
Book Learn Pass very good online platform which is more quickly find a suitable test date and their pricing would be suitable for everyone I highly recommend this 😀
Have tried contacting them many times via email text phone call, charged me £15 first after a day I received a message of an available appointment on the weekend I clicked the link made me pay £30 extra and I didn’t even get the booking I replied within 15 mins exactly
Book Learn Pass was recomended to me by a friend.I supposed to have my mock test in december and they help me to fiind a test in 3 Weeks! I bought 2 apps with driving cancellations but just Book Learn Pass help me!
Book Learn Pass helped me find a suitable test for me and their pricing would be suitable for everyone
Highly recommend them. Very efficient. Got me a test date within 2 months when the latest I got from official site was 6 months later.
very very impressed, I don't usually trust sites like these but it does exactly what it promises. I used the sight for a full 6 hour and i got a booking for my son 2 months earlier than i had booked. Money well spent thankyou. DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN, BRILLIANT
Zakia kakar “Very nice service..i am very happy”
Best cancellation app ever. So efficient .
Haven't even found me a test date, I was able to locate another one myself, on the gov website. A waste of £15 imo.
Very efficient response times and excellent service provided by Amara. It’s so difficult to get a test date booking due to covid but using this service brought my test date forward by 3 months! If you’re not able to check for cancellations constantly throughout the day, using this service is highly recommended as they do everything for you :)
Very efficient, professional and promising. The simple registration process makes it very helpful for new drivers jump long DVSA queues. Highly recommended for anyone eagerly waiting for a driving test date.
Quick and easy to use. Great customer service. Amara is very hands on. Got cancellation dates in in less than a week. Thank you.
Excellent service, really efficient and we were able to get a cancellation for my son’s test within the dates he wanted.
I am glad to find Book Learn Pass so helpful, I had my driving test booked for November and BLP has been so helpful to change that on the dates I wanted. It was so quick/fast happy happy happy I will definitely recommend to use this site, thank you 🙏
Excellent service! Everything was handled so quickly and efficiently. Amara is great to speak to and provides the best support - he really does everything he can to support. Could not recommend this service more, especially for anyone that has failed and needs a rebook quickly!
Not even bothered about being able to find a test date as I understand it’s busy however messaged and tried to contact the person twice and didn’t even get a reply
Hello, I'm really sorry you were unable to get a response, please send an email to bookings@booklearnpass.co.uk with your query and we'll get back to you asap. Thanks
Book Learn Pass is rated 4.66 based on 114 reviews