Bookdepository Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bookdepository

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bookdepository?

Tell us how Bookdepository made you happy

"A dumbest service I ever seen! Almost a week they're trying to cancel and refund my pre-order and it's not cancelled yet! Everyday I get emails such as: 'our team is still looking into it', 'will get back to you as soon as a resolution is reached' etc. Unbelievable! That's right, I'm talking about pre-order cancellation) A PayPal case has been opened recently. Now waiting for solution. p.s. a week has passed - pre-order not cancelled yet. So-called 'Resolutions Specialist' Rafiek Fataar a forth time writes me the same: 'our team is still looking into this for you'. Absolutely abnormal situation. Seems they put our pre-order money for some extraneous expenses and just procrastinate."
Are you Bookdepository? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The prices are the best"
"Fantastic range of books, especially children's and teens. Delivery time from around the world is fast, with good protective packaging. Have recommended Bookdepository to many people."
Bookdepository is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews