Bonmarché Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bonmarché

How would you rate Bonmarché?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

61 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bonmarché in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Purchased a number of night tees recently some not yet worn some worn once washed once worn ones are covered in bobbles/felting Now look like I've had them a few years rather than a few weeks. They do in fact look worse than ones I have had a few years ."
Elizabeth Wood
"Most items fit to size - varied choice colours and designs - buy from store as web site not good!"
"Speedy delivery and quality clothing"
Sarah
"delivery of the item was quick and they let me know when the dress had been shipped which gave me time to waut for it. when it arrived i looovvveeed it"
Laura Duncan
"Easy to use website, very clear. The true to size review is good to have as it guides you for picking your size."
Christine Smith
"I purchased a coat from one of their stores but found it uncomfortable to wear so I returned it to the store, explained to them what I thought was wrong with the garment and got a full refund with no big drama cheers"
Lorraine Helm
Verified Reviewer
"Have just taken delivery of 3 dresses bought in the sale for £45.60 in total. Absolutely delighted with the quality and fit. Perfect for my cruise in may. Could not be happier. Thank you Bon marche."
"Bought a jumper. The colour choice was excellent. It was great value for money and the service was good"
Mrs C Hunt
"I am always satisfied with there products"
Mrs Sheila Griffiths
"Good selection of quality items at reasonable prices, with helpful staff."
Kim Grant
"Whatever I buy from you. I am always so pleased with the items. Last bought two pairs of jeans. Very pleased indeed"
Janice Lawson
"Great products for great prices"
Marina Beattie
"Love this shop, good choice of clothes for my age and fit. Only gripe is I wish sizes were in single sizes example 18 NOT 16-18 as that size to small and 20-22 to big. Please stop doing this"
Margaret
"Their website was easy to follow, and my order went through without any problems. The delivery was on time, and my order correct."
Mr Stephen Jones
"I needed to get a few items for my mother, whos been in hospital and they had exactly what i needed, it was delivered the next day after ordering and the items were well packed and perfect for my mother. Highly reccomended."
Marie Andrews
"Always Extremely Friendly and helpful. No quibble when I returned something"
Lisa Casley
"Easy to use website and prompt delivery"
"Very quick delivery to a Bonmarche shop of my choice for free. Better selection of sizes online and a lovely range of clothes for the slightly older lady without being frumpy. Prices are pretty good too. Sizing can be slightly large but I always order a size down and that is perfect."
"Good description of clothing. Goods arrived earlier than expected. The website is easy to use."
Patricia McKenzie
"One of the best companies I have bought from for many years, excellent choice of products, a good range of sizes and unbeatable prices for the quality of the goods you receive. They have a top class, no quibble return policy, which I might add I very rarely have to use and their customer service is second to none. They also have a good range of true to fit sizes and lengths, which is so important, especially if you are ordering online. The option of delivery dates is also a definite plus, especially for last minute invitations, when you feel "I have nothing to wear". Bonmarche, I would recommend to everyone, you won't be disappointed."
Bonmarché is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews