Bonmarché Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bonmarché

How would you rate Bonmarché?

73 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous
Very helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and value for money

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bonmarché in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and value for money"
Jean Tattersall
"I enjoy going in the Store because I always find something good to wear, the Staff are really helpful and kind. The clothes are very wearable and smart, up to date styles, well fitting sizes and comfortable to wear."
"Hello Bon Marche - I recently went into Marks and Spencer in Plymouth to ask for a pair of jeans with 31 inch inside leg measurement. They said that they could not order them, if they were not on the rail they were not available even though they were clearly available on the M&S website. I then went to Bon Marche. They did not have the Sara jean in 31 inch length but offered to order them for me, collect from the shop within a week. Well done Bon Marche - get stuffed M&S!!!"
"My wife has shopped with bon marche for years as the quality of there clothes is first class."
Jean Dumbrill
"I placed an order on line to collect from my nearest store it was ready for collection with in a week. Very pleased with my purchases and the ladies in store very helpful and friendly. Bon marche Romford."
Maureen Brooks
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed my order on line on March 30th. As it was the Easter bank holiday I thought that I would have to wait a bit longer than usual. On Tuesday April 3rd I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone telling me it was at my local Farnborough store. As usual trousers are a great fit, comfortable, good quality. Well done Bon Marche"
Mavis Kemp
"Clothes for the older lady, colourful and comfortable"
"Delivery to store hassle free item asexpected."
Lynneashton
"I love Bonmarche the items they sell are sometimes things not in the shops but are easy to wear, wash beautifully,and are not expensive.There is free delivery if you spend over a certain amount and if it isn't correct for it you change your mind you can take it back to the shop for a refund .Win Win."
Ms S Cross
"My order was dispatched to my home address and arrived within 2 days. I had to return 2 items to a store and had really good service"
Sue Fisher
"Website is relatively easy to navigate. I also like the option to return to store, which is a lot easier than endless post office queues. Always good customer experience in store, they will help you find what you are looking for or suggest an alternative. Great for casual wear."
"Terrible bobbling/felting on some polyester cotton nighties I have bought look 2yrs old rather than 2months old"
"Purchased a number of night tees recently some not yet worn some worn once washed once worn ones are covered in bobbles/felting Now look like I've had them a few years rather than a few weeks. They do in fact look worse than ones I have had a few years ."
Elizabeth Wood
"Most items fit to size - varied choice colours and designs - buy from store as web site not good!"
"Speedy delivery and quality clothing"
Sarah
"delivery of the item was quick and they let me know when the dress had been shipped which gave me time to waut for it. when it arrived i looovvveeed it"
Laura Duncan
"Easy to use website, very clear. The true to size review is good to have as it guides you for picking your size."
Christine Smith
"I purchased a coat from one of their stores but found it uncomfortable to wear so I returned it to the store, explained to them what I thought was wrong with the garment and got a full refund with no big drama cheers"
Lorraine Helm
Verified Reviewer
"Have just taken delivery of 3 dresses bought in the sale for £45.60 in total. Absolutely delighted with the quality and fit. Perfect for my cruise in may. Could not be happier. Thank you Bon marche."
"Bought a jumper. The colour choice was excellent. It was great value for money and the service was good"
Bonmarché is rated 4.70 based on 73 reviews