Bonmarché Reviews

Bonmarché have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

93% of reviewers recommend Bonmarché
02AM
2AM

How would you rate Bonmarché ?

"I ordered two dresses on line,we’re £35 down to £28 when I took them back to store for return I was only rebated £22 each dress so it means I lost £ 12 not happy"
"Ordered a jacket that I had saw in shop but my size wasn't there, so went online & found it. I've used there online sight before & the service from them has always been good. Would recommend them"
"Do not use this company!"
"Great customer service"
"Had to send returns back at my own expense (cannot get to the shop, that's why I ordered online) and even though I sent all the items back, I have not received a postage refund"
"Great choice,uptown date fashion ,great offers,delivery fab."
"I always get good service and goods from Bon Marche. Easy to order from their website and goods arrive in the time stated. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Good fashion's never been disappointed"
"Easy to order and full descriptions. Returns are so easy to do - take them to the local store within 28 days and they do the full refund in store."
"Good customer care"
"Good sizes. Good prices. Good variety."
"Very helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and value for money"
"I enjoy going in the Store because I always find something good to wear, the Staff are really helpful and kind. The clothes are very wearable and smart, up to date styles, well fitting sizes and comfortable to wear."
"Hello Bon Marche - I recently went into Marks and Spencer in Plymouth to ask for a pair of jeans with 31 inch inside leg measurement. They said that they could not order them, if they were not on the rail they were not available even though they were clearly available on the M&S website. I then went to Bon Marche. They did not have the Sara jean in 31 inch length but offered to order them for me, collect from the shop within a week. Well done Bon Marche - get stuffed M&S!!!"
"My wife has shopped with bon marche for years as the quality of there clothes is first class."
"I placed an order on line to collect from my nearest store it was ready for collection with in a week. Very pleased with my purchases and the ladies in store very helpful and friendly. Bon marche Romford."
"I shop mostly at bonmach love all their clothes all ages and sizes."
"I placed my order on line on March 30th. As it was the Easter bank holiday I thought that I would have to wait a bit longer than usual. On Tuesday April 3rd I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone telling me it was at my local Farnborough store. As usual trousers are a great fit, comfortable, good quality. Well done Bon Marche"
"Clothes for the older lady, colourful and comfortable"
Bonmarché is rated 4.66 based on 87 reviews