Bonmarché Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Bonmarché

How would you rate Bonmarché ?

Cheryl Barrett
Verified Reviewer
"Had to send returns back at my own expense (cannot get to the shop, that's why I ordered online) and even though I sent all the items back, I have not received a postage refund"
Amanda Evans
"Great choice,uptown date fashion ,great offers,delivery fab."
Linda Cawser
"I always get good service and goods from Bon Marche. Easy to order from their website and goods arrive in the time stated. I would recommend them to anyone."
Linda Pice
"Very helpful and friendly"
MARY HART
"Good fashion's never been disappointed"
Mary AMor
"Easy to order and full descriptions. Returns are so easy to do - take them to the local store within 28 days and they do the full refund in store."
Marie Lamont
"Good customer care"
Noreen Gravelle
"Good sizes. Good prices. Good variety."
"Very helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and value for money"
Jean Tattersall
"I enjoy going in the Store because I always find something good to wear, the Staff are really helpful and kind. The clothes are very wearable and smart, up to date styles, well fitting sizes and comfortable to wear."
"Hello Bon Marche - I recently went into Marks and Spencer in Plymouth to ask for a pair of jeans with 31 inch inside leg measurement. They said that they could not order them, if they were not on the rail they were not available even though they were clearly available on the M&S website. I then went to Bon Marche. They did not have the Sara jean in 31 inch length but offered to order them for me, collect from the shop within a week. Well done Bon Marche - get stuffed M&S!!!"
"My wife has shopped with bon marche for years as the quality of there clothes is first class."
Jean Dumbrill
"I placed an order on line to collect from my nearest store it was ready for collection with in a week. Very pleased with my purchases and the ladies in store very helpful and friendly. Bon marche Romford."
Sandra Watkinson
"I shop mostly at bonmach love all their clothes all ages and sizes."
Maureen Brooks
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed my order on line on March 30th. As it was the Easter bank holiday I thought that I would have to wait a bit longer than usual. On Tuesday April 3rd I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone telling me it was at my local Farnborough store. As usual trousers are a great fit, comfortable, good quality. Well done Bon Marche"
Mavis Kemp
"Clothes for the older lady, colourful and comfortable"
"Delivery to store hassle free item asexpected."
Lynneashton
"I love Bonmarche the items they sell are sometimes things not in the shops but are easy to wear, wash beautifully,and are not expensive.There is free delivery if you spend over a certain amount and if it isn't correct for it you change your mind you can take it back to the shop for a refund .Win Win."
Ms S Cross
"My order was dispatched to my home address and arrived within 2 days. I had to return 2 items to a store and had really good service"
Sue Fisher
"Website is relatively easy to navigate. I also like the option to return to store, which is a lot easier than endless post office queues. Always good customer experience in store, they will help you find what you are looking for or suggest an alternative. Great for casual wear."
Bonmarché is rated 4.68 based on 82 reviews