Bonmarché Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bonmarché
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Bonmarché made you happy

17 - 18 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"It is very easy to order what I wanted online. They offered free click and collect service to my local store. I received a call from the store once my stuff had arrived. The staff was nice and helpful when I went in to pick my order up. Unfortunately I needed to return the stuff I ordered. I returned it at the same store. They gave me my refund without any quibbles. Very easy to use service."
Are you Bonmarché? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bonmarché receives. Reply Free
"Always very helpful and nothing is too much trouble."
"the staff actually try to help you rather than just saying "everthing's out""
MJM
"This is an easy to navigate website which offers styles of ladies clothing for all ages. The plus for me is that they offer leg length 25" which lots of fashion stores do not."
"I ordered two dresses on line,we’re £35 down to £28 when I took them back to store for return I was only rebated £22 each dress so it means I lost £ 12 not happy"
"Ordered a jacket that I had saw in shop but my size wasn't there, so went online & found it. I've used there online sight before & the service from them has always been good. Would recommend them"
"Do not use this company!"
"Great customer service"
"Had to send returns back at my own expense (cannot get to the shop, that's why I ordered online) and even though I sent all the items back, I have not received a postage refund"
"Great choice,uptown date fashion ,great offers,delivery fab."
"I always get good service and goods from Bon Marche. Easy to order from their website and goods arrive in the time stated. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Good fashion's never been disappointed"
"Easy to order and full descriptions. Returns are so easy to do - take them to the local store within 28 days and they do the full refund in store."
"Good customer care"
"Good sizes. Good prices. Good variety."
"Very helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and value for money"
"I enjoy going in the Store because I always find something good to wear, the Staff are really helpful and kind. The clothes are very wearable and smart, up to date styles, well fitting sizes and comfortable to wear."
"Hello Bon Marche - I recently went into Marks and Spencer in Plymouth to ask for a pair of jeans with 31 inch inside leg measurement. They said that they could not order them, if they were not on the rail they were not available even though they were clearly available on the M&S website. I then went to Bon Marche. They did not have the Sara jean in 31 inch length but offered to order them for me, collect from the shop within a week. Well done Bon Marche - get stuffed M&S!!!"
"My wife has shopped with bon marche for years as the quality of there clothes is first class."
Bonmarché is rated 4.65 based on 91 reviews