Bondword Interiors Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bondword Interiors

How would you rate Bondword Interiors ?

"Delivery very quick but sent wrong item.Phoned and now waiting for replacement.Pity they sent wrong item otherwise would have been 5 star"
"I was very impressed with the product I received, the whole experience was easy and I had brilliant service from them. The communication received was excellent and I would definitely recommend Bondword Interiors, I will be buying from them again."
"Panama Nest Of 2 Tables in Natural Wax - very impressed, the first time I have ordered anything from Bond World Interiors, delivery was very quick and the product all okay, decent price too. Been looking for nest of tables to match what I have and these are slightly lighter but will do, they are not as big as others which in my case was beneficial. Would order again from Bond World Interiors"
Bondword Interiors is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews