Bon Prix UK Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Bon Prix UK deliver?

How can I contact Bon Prix UK?

About Bon Prix UK: Bon Prix UK provide some 13,000 products including lingerie, womenswear, menwear and kidswear plus individual furniture and interior design ideas are available at unbeatable prices. Use your own website to earn money with our fantastic bonprix offers!

PO Box 3856

Footwear
Lingerie & Underwear

Tell us how Bon Prix UK made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY - I PLACED AN ORDER ON 5/11/18 AND PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY. I WAS UNFORTUNATELY TAKEN INTO HOSPITAL AND THEIR COURIER PUT A NOTE THROUGH MY DOOR SAYING HE HAD LEFT THE PARCEL BY MY GATE! HE THEN TOLD BON PRIX THAT HE HAD DELIVERED THE PARCEL AND THAT I HAD SIGNED FOR IT. I CAME HOME ON 7/11/18 BUT THERE WAS NO PARCEL. I CALLED THEM (VERY ANNOYED) ON 8/11/18 AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO NEED TO SEND THE COURIER SLIP, THEY WOULD INVESTIGATE AND GET BACK TO ME. I RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM BON PRIX ON 14/11/18 TELLING ME THAT THIER INVESTIGATION SHOWED THAT THE PARCEL WAS DELIVERED ON 6/11/18. I CALLED THEM IMMEDIATELY AND RECONFIRMED THAT THE PARCEL HAD NOT BEEN DELIVERED AND THAT I HAD THE COURIERS SLIP SHOWING THE PARCEL HAD BEEN LEFT OUTSIDE (WITHOUT MY CONSENT TO DO THIS). I WAS THEN TOLD THAT THE EMAIL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SENT AND THAT THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM SHOWS REDELIVERY IS BOOKED FOR 15/11/18. I SAID THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AS I WILL BE BACK IN HOSPITAL (THE PARCEL WAS GOODS FOR MY HOSPITAL STAY) AND WAS TOLD THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL AS THE GOODS ARE WITH THE COURIER - I SAID MY FAMILY WILL REFUSE THE PARCEL WHEN IT ARRIVES AND I WAS TOLD A REFUND FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY WOULD BE APPLIED. THE PARCEL DID NOT ARRIVE. I CALLED THEM AGAIN TODAY (16/11/18 @ 19:47) AND SPOKE TO TAPIWA, SHE SAID THE PARCEL IS SHOWING AS DELIVERED ON 6/11/18 SHE ALSO SAID SHE DID NOT KNOW WHY I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE REDILVERED ON 15/11/18. AGAIN I SAID I CAN SEND THE COURIERS SLIP BUT SHE DID NOT WANT IT UNTIL I SAID I WANT TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT, SHE THEN ASKED FOR THE SLIP TO BE EMAILED. I HAVE SENT IT SEVERAL TIMES THIS EVENING BUT IT KEEPS BOUNCING BACK AT 8:20PM I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM BON PRIX’S “COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS” SAYING THEY HAD CLOSED MY COMPLAINT AS THEY BELIEVE THE COMPLAINT IS RESOLVED, IF IWISH TO TAKE IT FURTHER I CAN CONTACT BON PRIX OR THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMEN SERVICE AND SO I HAVE JUST SPENT ANOTHER 21 MINUTES TALKING TO LAS, HE SAID I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TOLD TO EMAIL THE COMPLAINT AND PICTURE OF THE COURIERS SLIP, THEY WANT IT SENT BY POST! I SAID THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE AS I WILL BE IN HOSPITAL FOR AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS, HE THEN SAID I NEED TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO WRITE TO THEM ON MY BEHALF AND POST IT TO THEM WITH THE COURIERS SLIP ENCLOSED, I TOLD HIM THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. I ORDERED THE GOODS NEARLY 2 WEEKS AGO, THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ALL ALL TELL YOU DIFFERENT THINGS AND DONT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEIR COLLEAGUES ARE SAYING. THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED ME WITH AN EXPLANATION REGARDING WHAT THE COURIER HAS DONE WITH MY PARCEL OR WHY HE LIED ABOUT ME ACCEPTING AND SIGNING FOR THE PARCEL, THEY HAVE CLOSED MY COMPLAINT WITHOUT INVESTIGATING IT PROPERLY, I DONT HAVE THE GOODS AND WILL BE OUT OF POCKET. I HAVE ASKED TO BE CONTACTED WITHIN 7 DAYS WITH A RESOLUTION AND EXPLANATION BUT LAS SAID HE DIDNT THINK THIS WILL BE POSSIBLE AS THEY ARE SO BUSY. I WILL UPDATE FURTHER AS THIS PROGRESSES"
Are you Bon Prix UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered £100 of items on Tuesday evening and paid for ne t day delivery(knew it would be Thursday delivery). Needed items for an event at the weekend. Never turned up, even though the items were meant to be with the courier. Contacted them and was told that the delivery would be Friday and they didn’t know why the delivery was not made on the Thursday. Contacted them again and them was told it wouldn’t be until the following Wednesday! Pathetic and unacceptable. Reimbursed me delivery charges, whoopi doo. Wouldn’t check with the courier to ensure I got my items. Shocking so called service. Will never order from them again,"
"Ordered on Thursday, paid money for next day delivery as I needed the items specifically for Sunday. Then I waited all day for the delivery. Delivery never came and now says that it would be delivered on the following Tuesday. That's 4 days after it's supposed to. Wasted a day waiting for the delivery and now will cost me money as it will be delivered after i needed it. Waste of £100 spending online. Their response was to reimburse the £3.99 next day delivery charge. Not call the courier and make sure they delivered the next day (Saturday). Not follow up on the delivery but just reimburse £3.99 even though now i will have wasted £100 as i need the items for Sunday. This is unacceptable and terrible service. I will never order from this site again and make sure no one else does."
"Wide choice of clothes from kids, plus size, maternity and prices are excellent"
"Catalogue is well layed out. Design and fashion styles are very modern. Sizes fit well. Delivery time is excellent. Prices are reasonable."
"Fast delivery on items and good choices also cheaper than competitors"
"Loads of choice on quality clothing at competitive prices. Super fast delivery and communication throughout is excellent. Will buy from again & again!"
"Lovely clothes, many choices and great prices"
"Great quality good sizing and I always find something a bit different from the norm .Items arrive within a couple of days no problem to return but up to now I have never had to ."
"Their online display is well laid out. The search options are great. They are very clear about returns and delivery. They have a great range of clothes and items. The delivery is excellent and communication is clear. They do not quibble over returns and they refund speedily. They really are an excellent company."
Bon Prix UK is rated 3.70 based on 10 reviews