Bon Accord Life Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Click Here

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Vary friendly and professional. Gave lots of advice."
"Thank for for your help with out insurance with legal and general."
"Excellent and polite service"
"Very good at coming up with a plan for my exact needs and at a price I could afford"
"You did what it 'said on the tin'"
"A very big thankyou to Marcus for up dating my existing policy and taking me through the process of having proceeds put into Trust for my family if anything was to happen to me. He was very helpful and explained everything in great detail. It has given me such peace of mind."
"Marcus Campbell was recommended to me and I found him to be friendly, efficient, and professional. Thank you for aiding me in accessing policy to suit my reguirements. Regards Susan W."
"I was getting a couple of Bon Accord products for me and my wife, and our advisor Traci (with 'i') got me through everything for the long process, with patience and kindness. And humour, very important, that. She explained to me everything whenever and wherever I needed it, twice sometimes. Extremely helpful and knowledgeably lady, and it is good to have someone dedicated to your case. I think it was exceptional service and I am very happy. Hopefully the rest of my relationship with the company will be like that forever. ;-) Best L"
"Marcus rang me today with the news my insurance hadn't been dealt with properly and was able to get it all done and dusted. Thank you very much Marcus."
"Amanda managed to get me Critical Illness Cover added to my policy as extra protection for myself and my two young children, was easy to do and she managed to get it within a budget I could afford each month, bonus."
"Thankyou to grant . Very polite and explained policy very well."
"I was happy with what i ended up with but the only thing i was not happy with was how pushie yous were into makeing people join but apart from that it was good"
"They were very helpful and friendly I would recommend this to others"
"I have had to write to Rangers FC and ofcom today. As a Rangers FC fan I am being called minimum 4 times a day by this desperate company to take out life insurance. They call com Manchester or Stirling and won't take no for an answer. What a reputation you are giving to MetLife who I am also contacting with details of everyone who called me."
Dear Mr Douglas

I have investigated your complaint regarding the way Bon Accord Life have conducted ourselves when attempting to source you a Metlife Multi Protect policy this month.

Firstly, we apologise for any part we have played in causing you any frustration and rest assured we always take negative feedback very seriously. After looking at our own records we called you twice on the 18th of this month with no answer but spoke to you on the 20th. This call was the initial explanation of the MetLife product, at the end of the call we arranged for all the information to be sent via email and then to callback on Monday the 23rd of January at your request.

My colleague Sarah tried once as requested, on Tuesday we tried four times over the course of the day, we then tried once on Wednesday and twice yesterday (Thursday). I am sorry to hear you feel these attempts to contact you were excessive but please understand if we had managed to get a hold of you at any point and you let us know you were not looking to proceed at this stage we would have accepted this and you would not have received any further calls. However, at no point did you let us know that that you did not want the cover.

I have now removed your details from our system and updated Sarah to make sure that you receive no further calls.
"Spoke to Shauna and explained what I wanted,she was very efficient and explained everything without the jargon we took out the policy we wanted with the payments we could afford,"
"Cold called me on my landline, explained I had life insurance and wasn't interested. The member of staff refused to accept this and kept trying to pressure me to take cover with them. I eventually hung up. Since then I've revived 2 further calls on my mobile in spite of being asked to be removed from their lists. The staff do not listen when they're told you're not interested and continue to try and force you to take out their cover. The lowest of the low in my opinion. Hard sell techniques being used."
"The Bon Accord Rep was very efficient helpful & friendly and took time to explain matters properly he found a suitable deal that I was happy with,"
"Advisor and other staff very helpful and immediately acknowledged my requirements and offered me the best policy for this. They have been helpful all the way through the process."
"Saved myself and my wife £50 per month an our life insurance,we have a better insurance and it pays out immediately as apposed to waiting 12 months,and its with the same ins company, unbelievable."
"Yes great to talk with understood all the concerns before taking out the policy it was well explained by agent Claire D who came across professional and well experienced. The understanding of the company was so intriguing that another member of my family took out a policy within 24hours"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.56 based on 243 reviews