Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Quick and efficient
Thank for for your help with out insurance with legal and general.
Excellent and polite service
Very good at coming up with a plan for my exact needs and at a price I could afford
A very big thankyou to Marcus for up dating my existing policy and taking me through the process of having proceeds put into Trust for my family if anything was to happen to me. He was very helpful and explained everything in great detail. It has given me such peace of mind.
Marcus Campbell was recommended to me and I found him to be friendly, efficient, and professional. Thank you for aiding me in accessing policy to suit my reguirements. Regards Susan W.
I was getting a couple of Bon Accord products for me and my wife, and our advisor Traci (with 'i') got me through everything for the long process, with patience and kindness. And humour, very important, that. She explained to me everything whenever and wherever I needed it, twice sometimes. Extremely helpful and knowledgeably lady, and it is good to have someone dedicated to your case. I think it was exceptional service and I am very happy. Hopefully the rest of my relationship with the company will be like that forever. ;-) Best L
Marcus rang me today with the news my insurance hadn't been dealt with properly and was able to get it all done and dusted. Thank you very much Marcus.
Amanda managed to get me Critical Illness Cover added to my policy as extra protection for myself and my two young children, was easy to do and she managed to get it within a budget I could afford each month, bonus.
Thankyou to grant . Very polite and explained policy very well.
They were very helpful and friendly I would recommend this to others
Spoke to Shauna and explained what I wanted,she was very efficient and explained everything without the jargon we took out the policy we wanted with the payments we could afford,
The Bon Accord Rep was very efficient helpful & friendly and took time to explain matters properly he found a suitable deal that I was happy with,
Advisor and other staff very helpful and immediately acknowledged my requirements and offered me the best policy for this. They have been helpful all the way through the process.
Saved myself and my wife £50 per month an our life insurance,we have a better insurance and it pays out immediately as apposed to waiting 12 months,and its with the same ins company, unbelievable.
Yes great to talk with understood all the concerns before taking out the policy it was well explained by agent Claire D who came across professional and well experienced. The understanding of the company was so intriguing that another member of my family took out a policy within 24hours
Mathew was very helpful
Marcus was nice and very professional
Marcus campbell provided amazing customer service. He was helpful, friendly, and found a policy to meet my needs. I would recommend this company they are professional and helpful and save you from having to search for a policy yourself.
I would like to congralute the person mathieu Perez From safe hands as I took out a funeral plan and he was amazing he was not pushy he allowed me to take my time he explained everything clearly he was friendly and respectful I would recommend him to anyone I lost my grandpa this year and am still grieving as it's hard when you lose a grandparent who you are close to but they looked after my nan very well so I thought well I have seen how she was treated I need to get my house in order in case the worse happens no one knows what's going to happen life is short I could go tomorrow and where would that leave my husband a big funeral bill on his hands so I thought do it now so if I did go he has nothing to worry about yes I will get called morbid I don't care all am worried about is my husband having a stress free funeral for his wife and thanks to safe hands I have done that so now I can relax and enjoy my life with my husband so thank you mathieu for everything Mrs kara kirk
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.56 based on 243 reviews