Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Well happy with the lady who I spoke two today she explained everything properly in every way . I hope I deal with here again in the future .
Great, helpful and friendly service from Scott Ritchie.
Thanks for your time and support on finding the right service for me. I was concerned that having had cancer would stop me from getting any kind of cover but you've managed to sort me out!!
Many thanks x
Excellent customer service from Caroline Heron. Got the cover that I needed. Highly recommended. Caroline was very helpful and professional, she answered all of my questions confidently snd was very patient whilst my daughter was talking in the background
Scott was really helpful and very professional. I will recommend him and his company. To family and friends
Craig was really helpful, practical and patient. I'm usually busy when people call and offer to help me check my life insurance can be improved, but his manner showed that he would be worth the time. The investigation of my needs and my existing cover showed a major mismatch and I was able to get something hugely better for a reasonable price. Much appreciated and glad I spent the time on it.
The agent I spoke with, Naomi, was very helpful and professional, she answered all of my questions confidently. I would recommend this company for sorting life insurance, Naomi made sure all my details were correct and I was getting the cover I needed.
Very happy Scott was big help
The process was fully explained to me and Mellisa Cree the staff member was exceptional patient explaining and answering all my queries. She did a great Job. And I’m happy with the policy I’ve bought.
Scott explained everything very clearly to me.
Very grateful with the customer service I received from Scott Ritchie he knew exactly what he was talking about and was very polite.
Spoke with Lisa she was lovely the whole time kept me well informed at all times and was a pleasure to deal with
Everything was explained, all questions and worries I had were also explained and put my mind at ease
Swift response to online enquiry and excellent customer service from Caroline Heron. Got the cover that I needed. Highly recommended.
Customer service excellent,.person I spoke to was very courteous,and explained everything to my satisfaction.
Bon Accord Life have offered me exactly the Investment protection cover I was looking for at an achievable monthly fee.
Sean, the gentleman who guided me through my application was able to provide a thorough explanation of the Policy for my needs. He was friendly and professional. Thank you for your help.
Scott Ritchie was very friendly and extremely helpful, explained everything really well and I understood everything and sorted out a policy for me when I thought I couldn’t get one.
Spoke to Sean to sort insurance out very helpful not pushy.
Found me a insurance what I needed which didn't break the bank
Caroline Heron
Is a lovely person very patient and precise with her information
Polite and to the point very Professional.
Many thanks
Bon Accord
Lisa Wright was very helpful and provided me with information required to put in place life insurance that will give me peace of mind that my daughter will be comfortable if the worse was to happen.
Sean, the gentleman who helped me with my enquiry was excellent. I explained my position and needs and Sean was able to provide the Policy that would cover me at an affordable monthly payment.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.68 based on 365 reviews