Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
I’m so happy with the service provided by Melissa today. I never thought I would get cover and she exceeded my expectations. In fact she made my day.
Very good Service
I feel very happy with my decision to join MetLife. Firstly it was affordable and all my question or concerns were explained very well.
Spoken to Liam today who helped me out a lot. Got me much better cover and made me smile along the way. A brilliant asset to the company.
I spoke to a gentleman called Liam. Knew his job very well. I've found sometime in life when talking to companies that some people are what I call "rubber stamp- next one please". Liam was completely the opposite. A very nice man who went through the details of some policies in a very competent way, answering any questions I had in a very professional but at the same time, very friendly way. A credit to the company.
By making the effort to phone me back.
Spoke to a lovely gent called Liam, he explained everything clearly and was very happy and friendly. A clear asset to the company. Thank you for your assistance.
The information provided was clear
the adviser was excellent,helping me through the what was on offer for me.i signed up as soon as i could
Good service and competitive price for what I wanted
just had a whole of life insurance policy,very professional consultant Peter Eakin. would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone 5*****
Very satisfied with both customer service and information provided.
Cameron explained everything to me and was very patient and it was a pleasure to speak him
Very helpful on choosing the wright policy for me .
Very professional and approachable explained clearly am happy got a better deal and better price and peace of mind thanks
Brilliant, very happy with the friendly service, thankyou shauna for sorting me & my wifes policys
I spoke to Caasandra and was happy with her explanation on the policy and benifits, I am happy with my policy
I took out a policy with the minimum of fuss and the two guys I spoke to were very friendly.
looking for a over 50 plan and came across this site left my details and Colin rang me and we arranged it over the phone very very happy with the cover v premium gets a thumbs up from me :-)
Bon Accord saved us money by one simple telephone call. Thank you so much
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.56 based on 243 reviews