Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Bon Accord Life 5 star review on 20th January 2020
Lynda Styan
More Photos & Videos
Bon Accord Life 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Michelle Whytock
More Photos & Videos
I have been with Bon Accord for a few years and just updated my cover. Always quick efficient service and dealt with in a uk centre
(MetLife) - Posted 4 years ago
My query was dealt with efficiently and I took on a policy. However, I didn't like the phone calls when I made a query about mortgage protection. I felt a bit pressured.
(Keystone) - Posted 4 years ago
The phone interview went without any complications and was completed quite quickly and efficiently.
(Legal And General 50+) - Posted 4 years ago
Very quick and easy thank you
(Legal And General 50+) - Posted 4 years ago
Good service. Long winded process but overall sarisfaction was very good. Highly recommended.
Quick, helpful, easy to follow, with friendly adviser.
Guys made it easy to understand and took time finding the best insurance for me instead of flinging me into the deep end when I didn't understand half of it, they took there time explaining and made sure I was satisfied before agreeing
Bon Accord consultant, Andrew, was friendly and professional. Good, efficient service.
well explaned and very dealt with by andrew
Dear Derek

Thank you for your positive review and feedback, we are delighted to hear you are happy with the plan we arranged. If you have any queries or would like help arranging any other plans please do get in touch. Thank You. Bon Accord Life.
Very helpful would recommend you.
Dear Frank

Thanks for your recommendation and 4 star review. If there is anything else we can help you with please contact our Customer Service team on 01786 477 800. Thank you. Bon Accord Life.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.67 based on 345 reviews