Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Lisa was very helpful and explained everything in detail making easy for us to understand and answered all our questions without any delay. She phoned back when she said she would and didn’t try to sway us either way to purchase the life plan.
Today I spoke to Gregor and Katie. Both were excellent. I already had a policy through them which I was very happy with, I just wanted to increase the cover and look at an additional over 50s policy as I'm now 49. If you are looking to get the right cover at the right price Gregor is the right man to talk to as he listened well to what I wanted & knew answers to all my questions. Once I had agreed to go ahead I was transferred to Katie to take all my personal information. They both did a sterling job in helping me & I really felt for them having to read so much information out to me. It was not a quick call so if you are thinking of cover make sure you have time to do it. Definitely would recommend this company!
Gregor and Kayleigh were both so helpful in arranging our updated life cover. Couldn't have asked for better service. Very efficient and patient with any questions that my husband or I had. They were also very accommodating when it came to arranging a convenient time to call back.
Gregor provided a excellent customer service, was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to make sure that I understand the policy information well and choose the right one for me which suits my needs and my budget. I asked a lot of questions but he answered them very patiently never got impatient. I really had a excellent experience with Gregor.
Old fashioned pressurised direct selling. Glad I went with a more professional intermediary. Last call was aggressive. Blocked their number
Dear Robert, we are really sorry to hear of this experience which is completely against our culture. Please can you email your name and number to compliance@bonaccordlife.com so we can review all contacts and investigate for you.
Lynn and Ben both did a great job in helping me find the correct cover required to finalising the policy.
Approachable and friendly staff. Very informative and knowledgeable.
Excellent service from the team at Bon Accord.
Sarah and Gregor have been fantastic looking after during our agreement, I couldn’t of asked for better service, thanks again I’m very happy
I recently took out an income protection policy, arranged through Bon Accord Life. I had contact with Maryellen, one of their advisors, for the best part of a year while I tried to decide which option was right for me (I don't like to rush into anything!). Maryellen was always professional, courteous and patient while I tried to make my mind up. She answered my e-mails and questions promptly and fully and advised me on the suitability of the different options. Overall, I was extremely happy with the service provided. Thank you Maryellen and Bon Accord Life!
Lovely lady who listened well and provided great service
Helpful whenever I needed to ring for updates or with questions. They couldn't be more helpful!
I applied online for life insurance and I’ve been upmost happy with the way my application has been processed. It’s been plain sailing and I’ve always been kept in the loop whether it’s been by text, phone call or email. I’ve had excellent help all the way through.
Very helpful in getting the answer to all my questions, in a fast and explicit manner!
Gregor Jackson and the team at Bon Accord life have been extremely helpful and professional helping me to organise life insurance. I Would definitely recommend them.
Fantastic service, extremely helpful Would highly recommend the team at Bon Accord and cannot fault them. Excellent customer service ,very polite and friendly and knowledgeable. I dealt with Sarah who Patterson gave clear explanations of the policy, benefits and terms and conditions very patient going above an beyond to make sure I understand all the information and got the best policy for my needs and budget. Sarah was professional, patient and could not do enough for me. Sarah is a huge asset to Bon Accord. I cannot thank Sarah enough.
Sorted out my life insurance pretty quick and within my budget.
Sarah was fabulous, Excellent Phone manner , very helpful and always kept me informed
Lisa Wright gave an excellent and very friendly service, definitely recommend
Very helpful in arranging suitable reasonably priced life insurance for myself.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.68 based on 418 reviews