Bon Accord Life Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Very pleased with my Aig life policy. Excellent customer service provided by Lynn. She kept me updated throughout the process and was extremely professional."
"Gary helped me with protection on my recent mortgage, very helpful and no bother at all, also helped me set up a MetLife plan which I had never heard of till I spoke to Gary."
"Excellent service by Lynn, who made everything clear to me and got me set up with no problems. Thank you!"
"Excellent service & very helpful & accommodating staff Thanks Lynn for all your assistance & guidance in setting up the policy for my Mum Also Katie thanks for your assistance"
"Completed an online form for life insurance, i was just browsing and looking for quotes, on Monday I got a phone call and spoke to Gary Mitchell at first he seemed really nice and helpful but as soon as I said I was just looking for quotes and keeping my options opened his attitude changed! I felt like he was backing me into a corner to do the application there and then although I said to him numerous times that I'm only looking for quotes and advise and would like to gather enough information before going ahead. He made me feel really uncomfortable on the phone call that I had to end up hanging up ending the phone call. Now bon accord will not stop phoning me I feel harassed at this stage having 4/5 missed calls every day and now they have passed my phone number to other insurance companies I'm getting bombarded with calls which should be against data protection. I think this firm is very unprofessional and should not make customers feel like they have to sign up to something they don't want to nor bombard with calls. Ough to work on customer service skills. If this continues happening I'll be seeing to it further!"
Thank you for your review and we apologise for the poor level of service you have received.

Firstly I can assure you that we do not, and would not, pass your details, or anyone's details on to any other company.

We are very keen to investigate all the issues you have raised but need to clarify your details to be able to fully complete an investigation. From your registered email address it looks like we have called and spoke to you once, and had a total of 5 other calls go to "busy".

Our compliance team can verify this and can also review the call made to yourself which made you uncomfortable. Clearly that is not good enough and we apologise for making you feel this way.

If you could please email compliance@bonaccordlife.com confirming the number we called you so we can look into this as a matter or urgency.

Thank you, Bon Accord Life.
"Thank you Lynn for all the work you have done for me i do appreciate every thing you have done for me. I am very grateful to the company you all work in."
"Spoke to Sean McLean who was very helpful with Life Insurance and Income Protection. He was patient explaining clearly and answering all my questions. Highly recommend and have passed information onto colleagues. Brilliant service."
"Spoke to a really nice lady called Lynn mcdavit gave me lots of helpful information, was really polite great experience"
"I spoke to a gentleman named Chris and he was very helpful and friendly. He gave me impartial advice and I decided to open a policy today. His customer service skills were excellent and I am very happy with the new policy"
"I spoke to Lynn McDavitt in regards to Life insurance and she was very helpful. She explained the process very nicely and didn't try to rush of things. She gave me plenty of time and options to choose from. I took a bit of time to decide but she was always clam & persistent. I was able to get best rate in the market"
"Jack Finan After avoiding numerous calls from other service providers, Jack talked me through and helped find and start the application process for what best suited me. He was knowledgeable, professional but not stuffy and generally a nice guy! Thanks Jack"
"Mr. Finan has been clear and helpful in starting the application process. He is punctual and efficient, and impresses as knowing what he is doing."
"I signed up with Katie Thomson, she had to work hard to help me and she did - from wading thru conversations with my kids to resending emails that I'd lost - she persevered in a lovely, friendly manner which did not make me feel like I was using up her patience! I will absolutely be recommending the company and Katie to friends and family - I've never had life insurance before and I feel sort of 'shielded' now! I also spoke briefly to Grant, who was lovely too, if I have to make a claim - I will review that too. Regards"
"I had a very unsatisfactory conversation with Dylan McGregor over life insurance. I was made to feel like I was some sort of criminal. All I did was complete an online enquiry form on a web site and got this uneccessary event which I am still very annoyed about several days later. I am now receiving unsolicited emails which had triggered this review. In my view you should avoid contact with this firm and sit down with somebody face to face. That way you might be treated with some adult respect. Also surprise surprise I am since getting loads of dodgy telephone calls so I guess they have passed on my details. I will be making further complaints to the relevant regulatory bodies about this firm."
Dear Steve

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience and apologise on behalf of Dylan for how he made you feel. We are very keen to investigate all the allegations you have raised. In order to do this we require your full name or phone number we called you on. This will allow us to listen to all calls and check and correspondence. Please can you provide these details to our Compliance Manager, Blair.Mitchell@bonaccordlife.com.

Lastly, we can assure you we take data security and privacy very seriously and never pass any details on to any un-authorised third parties.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.
"Excellent customer service. We have been using them since 2011 and they always come with the best quotes for us to choose from. This year also we got a fantastic offer identified from their agent Mr Ruaridh Miller. Mr Ruaridh Miller was very customer friendly and at no point, he spoke to us in a way that we felt bad or forced in identifying the product. we would recommend them to all our friends."
"Spoke to Ruaridh Miller today, not planned. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Patient and took his time to explain everything. I have thought of buying life insurance in the past, but don't like the hard sell. Feel this was really easy to complete and certainly no hard sell. Can't praise Ruaridh highly enough. Great asset to your company. Time will tell about the policy. 6* service for Rhuaridh."
"Lynn and Rhona very helpful and extremely professional and guided me through my new policy. Happy to have dealt with them."
"Found me a much improved policy than my existing one and reduced the monthly fee you cant ask for better ,very courteous and well mannered rare to be able to say that these days"
"Everything was explained in great detail, very happy with my policy. Lynn McDavitt was very helpful and help me to understand my policy."
"Everything was explained properly, you was able to ring me at a convenient time that suited myself,all in all very happy."
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.59 based on 236 reviews