Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
I had a very nice chat with a guy who had experience of some of the problems I have. I was able to buy a life insurance policy that fitted neatly into my budget with excellent benefits should anything happen to me. I’m really glad I took out the cover, especially when other providers wanted more than four times as much in monthly premiums as Bon Accord Life. I can’t thank you guys enough!
We had changed address and wanted to let my life policy people know so my wife called Bon Accord Life thinking that was the right number but it wasn't, however a lovely lady called Helen help my wife like you wouldn't believe. She went way beyond her duties and helped my wife get the number she needed and also put her through to the company we needed, we didn't know that the company we were with had changed their name so my wife found it difficult to find them but thanks to Helen we got it sorted, so a huge thank you to Bon Accord but a massive thank you to Helen. 5 star all the way.
Speaking to Scott Richie, concerning my life Insurance, was a breath of fresh air. It was extremely easy to follow the thread in our conversation. The end result was the perfect tailored insurance for my needs. I was not pressured into a purchase, which was apparent through our conversation. Scott was joy to deal with and as I needed content insurance, transferred me to Neil. This gentleman was able to find me content insurance at the right price, without any pressure to purchase. This company and their 2 agents I have dealt with today, have taken a weight of my mind , and are a credit to the company they work for.
I found bon accord very helpful throughout the conversation, which helped me make my decision. Can recommend to anyone interested.
Naomi Reynolds was excellent. She answered all my questions, was easy to talk to without applying any pressure. She was easy to talk to and made the decision easy.
Dear Robert Chaytor - Thank you for your excellent review of Naomi's service - we have passed this on and she was delighted to hear this from you. If we can help you with anything else please contact us on 01786477800 or email info@bonaccordlife.com. Thanks, Bon Accord Life.
The process is quite long but it was handled well by the salesman and it proved to be successful. Thank you!
Dear Stuart Hoddy-Brown, Thank you for your very positive review and we are delighted you were happy with the service and outcome. We appreciate some policies can take a little longer to process, this is due to us needing to ensure everything is completed correctly to ensure any potential claim will be valid. We are though always looking at providing clients with options that require less, or no, medical questions to cut down on the time taken to process where appropriate. Thank you - Bon Accord Life.
Still waiting for an email or anything in writing by post.
Dear Dorothy Miline, Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I have checked the system and we emailed you a confirmation email and copy of your policy documents on the day you took out the plan, May 28th at 12.06pm. Please can you check to see if you have received this or if the email has gone into spam/junk.

The provider will send you policy documents by post and/or email within 14 days of your policy start date. If you have not got these within the next 5-6 days please can you call us on 01786477800 or email info@bonaccordlife.com and we will ensure you have these as quickly as possible. Thanks you, Bon Accord Life.
I found Bon Accord knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I had an excellent transaction with them. You must
They provided a really professional service with speedy confirmation of items agreed to be fully recommended
Pleased that Bon Accord arranged me the required life assurance cover very quickly with a desirable high quality life office. A friendly and well spoken Consultant. However, I did feel it was all done rather too quickly. As far as I am concerned, it would be an improvement and even more honourable if Bon Accord Life gave their customers electronic sight by e-mail of the draft proposals to ascertain any of their amendments and obtain approval before the proposals are submitted to the life office. Such procedures could then make Bon Accord Life more competitive in their customer service. As it would mean that Bon Accord would be operating more in line with life and pensions brokers which still operate like both solicitors and industrial life offices, in that they have face to face meetings with the customers and complete the proposal forms together in a right first time scenario. Including the customer going away and finding out more required information when necessary before submission to the life office and the policy being effected.
Very good service thank you
i was contacted as I was offered a free offer to put my life insurance into trust . I agreed to this but up to now have not recieved . We discussed my metlife policy taken out some years ago and i was told clearly that I could have 2 k of funeral cover if i took out a new policy . I agreed to this but when i received policy it states that this 2k cover is only available after 5 years . for the first year i would only get return of premiums so worse than my current policy . I am extremely annoyed that this happened as its misselling and poor advice .
Dear Phil Grimes, I am sorry to hear the service levels you have received are not up to our usual standard. Our free trust service is very popular and I can only apologise for any delays in getting this arranged for you. I understand our Compliance Manager has made contact with you and is committed to resolving both issues you have mentioned to your full satisfaction.
Lynn D, customer service was excellent and kept me informed of the life assurance policy that was best tailored to my requirements. She was very polite and went out of her way to get all the correct information that I had asked for. Lynn is a credit to ur company at Bob Accord. Thank u
Hayley and the team were extremely helpful and patient while searching for the best level of cover to suit my needs. Excellent service
Very happy
Excellent customer service by a lovely patient lady who took the time to explain any queries.
Everything was explained very well and Gary and Lynn gave good customer service. No complaints at all
Very pleased with my Aig life policy. Excellent customer service provided by Lynn. She kept me updated throughout the process and was extremely professional.
Gary helped me with protection on my recent mortgage, very helpful and no bother at all, also helped me set up a MetLife plan which I had never heard of till I spoke to Gary.
Excellent service by Lynn, who made everything clear to me and got me set up with no problems. Thank you!
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.57 based on 253 reviews