Bombay Bites Braunstone Gate, Leicester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bombay Bites Braunstone Gate, Leicester

79 Braunstone Gate, Leicester LE3 5LH, UK

Tell us how Bombay Bites Braunstone Gate, Leicester made you happy
Normally they're really good, I dont know what happened today, the food arrived cold, the chips were stale and the delivery driver was blaring his music down the street after 11pm. Very unprofessional and disappointing.
Such good munchie food
I eat out a lot and by far this was the most tastiest meal I’ve had, along with super polite and attentive staff. Thanks a lot staff at Bombay bites
Best meal I’ve ever had. Polite and friendly staff. Very professional and helpful.
Everything went wrong.. from delivery time to the costumer service.. on top we didn't get any apologies or food.. was a total waste of my time.. I had to go out to buy food from Maryland which is a poor man's food..but honestly way better then these looters.
I just love their food it’s great. If you haven’t had it then you definitely need to try it.
Yummy yummy yummy food. Was nicely surprised and will be ordering again and again and again. If you havent tried it, you definitely need to!
Amazing food amazing service. Perfect food for the family. Will be returning again.
The Bombay Box is amazing. 2 curries, chips, cheese, naan and chutney crammed into a box. A couple beers after and life is complete.
Bombay Bites Braunstone Gate, Leicester is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews