Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boilers 4 Essex
Read Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

About Boilers 4 Essex:

Boiler 4 Essex are a boiler installation, service and repair company covering the whole of Essex. We specialise in all types of boilers including combi boilers, gas boilers, electric boilers and swimming pool boilers.

Boilers 4 Essex also carry out a variety of plumbing, heating, gas and electrical jobs both domestically and commercially.

Tell us how Boilers 4 Essex made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service highly recommend lee hes very efficient price was very reasonable
Had a broken boiler. Called these guys, they attended same day. Found the problem which was a faulty pump. They went out got the new one and changed it. All in all problem solved within a couple of hours. Very pleased.
Professional and polite service from the quotation to the installation. Got a quote the same day as calling.

The engineer was really friendly and informative throughout the installation. Nice and down to earth.

I would highly recommend.
Get service by paul on quick to te act to call and excellent install by Lee who worked very late to complete the install
Have used many times and always a great service. Danny’s a great engineer and James is incredibly helpful. Very efficient and always able to fit us in at short notice. Highly recommend Boilers4Essex!
Brilliant work by a polite and conscientious engineer, LEE JAMES
Contacted this company to replace a Heat only boiler which was installed on a DIY system.The surveyor came out on the same day and on time, he was professional but i felt pushed into accepting the quote as he said if i don't except he wouldn't come back.I think the price was a little expensive but not excessive,i accepted the quote and to be truthful it was the best decision i have ever made.the boiler was to be replaced the following Monday.
Monday came and i received a text saying the engineer was on his way this was at 8:30 but the engineer turned up at 10:45 i was concerned i had made a mistake but i needn't have worried.The engineer name was Harry and he was completely professional from start to finish.he took on what looked like a disaster without a problem.Even though he was late starting he worked tirelessly all day until 20:00 when he finally completed the job and let me tell you he had a lot of work to complete.I would with out doubt recommend this company.Pay the extra and you will not look back.
To the manager of Boilers4Essex give this man a bonus because he is an absolute asset to you.Thank you again for the work completed it is second to none.
Great tens of engineers, survey was done in good time as was the installation done by Danny
Great service would recommend 100%
The best WOW JAMIR THE BOSS L WHAT A GUY AND REST OF TEAM WHAT A FREDIT 100 OUT OF TEN!!!
They are the best what a company the very best in essex if not the uk!!!
Reliable, prompt friendly service!
Excellent service from Lee. Will use again.
Excellent service at such short notice. Thank you Lee for serving my boiler, highly reccomend.
i was please with his work thank you lee
Very polite, professional and great service from Danny.
Excellent and fast service from start to finish. I had a new boiler fitted (+ new bathroom radiator and new stopcock) by Danny, very professional. All in one day. Great job! I would definitely recommend Boilers 4 Essex.
I made and enquire with boilers 4 Essex and spoke to James who gave me a very competitive quote for moving a boiler for me into a new extension, he then booked in Danny and Alfie on a day that was convenient for myself, I received a text message 30mins before they arrived and they did a very good job and consulted me on where we would like pipes running etc where in the past other heating company’s I have used had just done it the fastest was possible and leaving me with lots of boxing in but not boilers 4 Essex.

Very clean and tidy and being that they were working out in a new extension part of the house/building site area they probably left it cleaner than it was when they arrived!

I would definitely used boilers 4 Essex again in the near future

Many thanks
What a team!! I moved in to a new house 12 months ago and there was plenty of problems to sort out including, radiators, the boiler, central heating, leaks, power flush needed, swimming pool boiler service the list went on!!

James and his team set to work and got me straight in no time, doing an amazing job. Nothing was too much trouble
They are all great guys who are hard working, knowledgeable, trustworthy and very clean in their work. Also turned up when they said they would and on time.
James was always contactable and nothing was too much bother for him.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone needing any work done.

Boilers 4 Essex thanks so much.
Excellent service - thorough and professional.
Extremely good service from Boilers 4 Essex. Danny fixed our leak in the kitchen ceiling and installed our Stoves range cooker. The quote was for 6 hours work and parts on top and that’s what we paid for, no additional costs involved. Danny was very courteous and efficient. I highly recommend this company.
Boilers 4 Essex is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews