Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boilers 4 Essex
Read Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

About Boilers 4 Essex:

Boiler 4 Essex are a boiler installation, service and repair company covering the whole of Essex. We specialise in all types of boilers including combi boilers, gas boilers, electric boilers and swimming pool boilers.

Boilers 4 Essex also carry out a variety of plumbing, heating, gas and electrical jobs both domestically and commercially.

Tell us how Boilers 4 Essex made you happy
Great tens of engineers, survey was done in good time as was the installation done by Danny Great service would recommend 100%
The best WOW JAMIR THE BOSS L WHAT A GUY AND REST OF TEAM WHAT A FREDIT 100 OUT OF TEN!!!
They are the best what a company the very best in essex if not the uk!!!
Reliable, prompt friendly service!
Excellent service from Lee. Will use again.
Excellent service at such short notice. Thank you Lee for serving my boiler, highly reccomend.
i was please with his work thank you lee
Very polite, professional and great service from Danny.
Excellent and fast service from start to finish. I had a new boiler fitted (+ new bathroom radiator and new stopcock) by Danny, very professional. All in one day. Great job! I would definitely recommend Boilers 4 Essex.
I made and enquire with boilers 4 Essex and spoke to James who gave me a very competitive quote for moving a boiler for me into a new extension, he then booked in Danny and Alfie on a day that was convenient for myself, I received a text message 30mins before they arrived and they did a very good job and consulted me on where we would like pipes running etc where in the past other heating company’s I have used had just done it the fastest was possible and leaving me with lots of boxing in but not boilers 4 Essex. Very clean and tidy and being that they were working out in a new extension part of the house/building site area they probably left it cleaner than it was when they arrived! I would definitely used boilers 4 Essex again in the near future Many thanks
What a team!! I moved in to a new house 12 months ago and there was plenty of problems to sort out including, radiators, the boiler, central heating, leaks, power flush needed, swimming pool boiler service the list went on!! James and his team set to work and got me straight in no time, doing an amazing job. Nothing was too much trouble They are all great guys who are hard working, knowledgeable, trustworthy and very clean in their work. Also turned up when they said they would and on time. James was always contactable and nothing was too much bother for him. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone needing any work done. Boilers 4 Essex thanks so much.
Excellent service - thorough and professional.
Extremely good service from Boilers 4 Essex. Danny fixed our leak in the kitchen ceiling and installed our Stoves range cooker. The quote was for 6 hours work and parts on top and that’s what we paid for, no additional costs involved. Danny was very courteous and efficient. I highly recommend this company.
Excellent service, turned up on time to fix my gas fire, explained everything he was doing and was very thorough with safety checks, and he tidied up after himself. Would definitely use Boilers 4 Essex in future.
Very happy with the service
Excellent service. Engineer was very knowledgeable and solved our problem.
Had quite a big job carried out by Danny...gave good sound advise as what should be done with the plus and minus sides...work completed efficiently all prices detailed out before I agreed to continue...all in all excellent service and 100% recommended......
Despite a shaky start everything has now been sorted. I think that it may cause less problems in the future for new customers if it is made aware that when shopping over to YourRepair from another boiler service provider, that the start date of new policy must be continuous from the end date of previous contract. I do not know how this will work out for customers wanting to take out a policy who do not have a previous contract supplier. May need to give this proper consideration. The cooling off period, dos this start at time of signing contract or from the payment made, if start date Is deferred? Glad my problems has been resolved, just have to look forward to a hassle free 3 years. David Goodfellow
Job done but at £80.00 I thought it was on the high side for a job that lasted a few minutes with no parts required.
Hi Godfrey,
glad we could resolve your problem. Unfortunately that is our minimum charge as explained on our website. It is a competitive rate within our industry.
Had a problem with my boiler called boilers for Essex and found them very helpful polite professional and they fixed the problem satisfactory would use them again and recommend to friends and family
Boilers 4 Essex is rated 4.95 based on 44 reviews