Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boilers 4 Essex

About Boilers 4 Essex: Boiler 4 Essex are a boiler installation, service and repair company covering the whole of Essex. We specialise in all types of boilers including combi boilers, gas boilers, electric boilers and swimming pool boilers.

Boilers 4 Essex also carry out a variety of plumbing, heating, gas and electrical jobs both domestically and commercially.

Tell us how Boilers 4 Essex made you happy

Telephone
"Boilers for Essex recently repaired a fault and serviced my boiler, good value, clean and efficient."
"I have had Boilers 4 Essex carry out various work on my heating at my home and they have always done a good job. A very kowledgable, polite and professional team. Highly recommended."
"Punctual, knowledgeable & great price. Very pleased with work that I’ve had done, James done a fantastic job."
"After having our problem diagnosed wrongly by two other boiler companies at nearly £1k to try to fix, Boilers for Essex took one look & had the problem fixed within 30 minutes & would only accept a call out charge! Can’t recommend enough, thanks BfE."
"I used this company for a boiler conversion. I found them to be very competitive with their prices. They were very reliable, both friendly and respectful when working in your home. I was totally satisfied with the works carried out and would have no hesitation in recommending them. It was a pleasure doing business with you A++++++"
"Have used boilers 4 essex a number of times for different work. Always been reliable, professional and competitively priced as well. Keep up the good work 👍🏻"
"I received a very reasonable quote for the job I needed carrying out. Very professional and reliable. Definitely recommend using them. 5 stars!"
"I can’t speak highly enough of the service boilers 4 Essex provided myself, the compeatly fitted out a new extension with radiators, moved my boiler and fitted a new bathroom, I cannot fault the quality of work that they provided and all at a very competitive rate. Boilers 4 essex are my go to plummers"
"Thanks to James and staff for our recent boiler replacement. Helped us out with advice on what was best suited for our property, were very polite and tidy and price was great too. Will definitely recommend to family and use again In future. Thanks again"
"“So nice to finally have a firm in my home to do an absolute fantastic job and not a single thing to complain about. Their work is to the highest standard and you did not even notice that you had workmen in your home as they were so professional. Service from James in the office was great. - all technical queries were always dealt with and customer service is 10/10.” Getting Boilers 4 Essex round to do my work was a great choice, I have had lots of tradespeople in recently and no one can top them. Thanks guys."
"Great Service & Highly recommend. I called Boilers 4 Essex when my Gas Provider came to install my smart metre and turned my gas off as they found a leak inside my house. One of there engineers Thomas arrived within the hour found the leak almost instantly. He was very well mannered knew exactly what he was doing. I was able to pay by card once finished and price was good too."
"Very clean workmanship"
"Excellent service from point of booking to completion of the work. The engineer was polite and very thorough and the price was competitive. We will certainly be using Boilers4essex for any future work."
"Boilers 4 Essex have carried out various work for me including a new boiler, taps and plumbing for an extension. Can't rate them highly enough."
Boilers 4 Essex is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews