Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boilers 4 Essex

About Boilers 4 Essex: Boiler 4 Essex are a boiler installation, service and repair company covering the whole of Essex. We specialise in all types of boilers including combi boilers, gas boilers, electric boilers and swimming pool boilers.

Boilers 4 Essex also carry out a variety of plumbing, heating, gas and electrical jobs both domestically and commercially.

Tell us how Boilers 4 Essex made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service, turned up on time to fix my gas fire, explained everything he was doing and was very thorough with safety checks, and he tidied up after himself. Would definitely use Boilers 4 Essex in future."
"Excellent service. Engineer was very knowledgeable and solved our problem."
"Had quite a big job carried out by Danny...gave good sound advise as what should be done with the plus and minus sides...work completed efficiently all prices detailed out before I agreed to continue...all in all excellent service and 100% recommended......"
"Despite a shaky start everything has now been sorted. I think that it may cause less problems in the future for new customers if it is made aware that when shopping over to YourRepair from another boiler service provider, that the start date of new policy must be continuous from the end date of previous contract. I do not know how this will work out for customers wanting to take out a policy who do not have a previous contract supplier. May need to give this proper consideration. The cooling off period, dos this start at time of signing contract or from the payment made, if start date Is deferred? Glad my problems has been resolved, just have to look forward to a hassle free 3 years. David Goodfellow"
"Job done but at £80.00 I thought it was on the high side for a job that lasted a few minutes with no parts required."
Hi Godfrey,
glad we could resolve your problem. Unfortunately that is our minimum charge as explained on our website. It is a competitive rate within our industry.
"Had a problem with my boiler called boilers for Essex and found them very helpful polite professional and they fixed the problem satisfactory would use them again and recommend to friends and family"
"Needed a new boiler so phoned these guys so glad i did they came round to give me a prise the same day and time they said they would the guys name that came was Danny he was very helpful. Fixed a day to have it fitted Danny came to fit it on the day and time that he said. the work was done to a high stranded in my book very tidy with no fuss I sure know just who i will be calling in the future Boilers 4 Essex would i recommend to a friend that would have to be a big YES....There are not many tradesmen out there you can trust but you can sure trust these guys...WELL DONE BOILERS 4 ESSEX and too you Danny for doing a great job"
"Excellent service. My go to plumber for boiler servicing and plumbing needs."
"Quick response to advert, arrived when stated and gave efficient service from two polite and knowledgeable engineers."
"Boilers 4 Essex were very prompt, very polite and very helpful. An all round great service. Would definitely recommend"
"Boilers 4 Essex are true Heroes, They came out promptly and their engineer could not have worked harder to repair my heating problem. There was no extra charge even when the engineer worked many hours over his allocated time to finish the job. I will always use them in the future. Well done I could not be more pleased with them."
"In my hour of need, Boilers from Essex were able to help me. Not only did I get a quality boiler but I also got a really good standard of workmanship that you struggle to find these days. Nothing was a problem, no hidden extras and to top it all off......everywhere was left as tidy as when they turned up. Totally recommend this company. Keep up the good work lads."
"Cheers guys, absolutely fantastic service, won’t hesitate to use your company again.."
"Found boilers4essex on mybuilder. Good consistent reviews. They were the second guys to look at a faulty heating system. The first guy there charged me a call out fee and then quoted £300-£400 for a power flush that "may" fix the problem. Boilers4essex charged me a call out fee, and got the heating working on the spot!"
"Harry recently fitted a magnetic filter to my boiler. He did a great job in a difficult place to work in. Very pleased indeed. Kenneth"
"We had a problem with our aging combi boiler so found Boiler4Essex on face book. We contacted them and they arranged for an engineer for the following morning. We got a text message to say an engineer was on his way. After examining the combi he said that although it would be difficult to get the parts they would try to repair it. After some discussion we decided to have a new combi boiler fitted which has a 10 year warranty. The boiler was fitted within 2 days and is working very well. Also the call out charge was deducted from the final cost of the boiler installation. Would recommend Boiler4 Essex. They were very efficient, friendly, work standard was excellent and it will save us money ongoing. Very satisfied customers John and Carol Grays, Essex."
"Boilers for Essex recently repaired a fault and serviced my boiler, good value, clean and efficient."
"I have had Boilers 4 Essex carry out various work on my heating at my home and they have always done a good job. A very kowledgable, polite and professional team. Highly recommended."
"Punctual, knowledgeable & great price. Very pleased with work that I’ve had done, James done a fantastic job."
Boilers 4 Essex is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews