Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boilers 4 Essex
Read Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

About Boilers 4 Essex:

Boiler 4 Essex are a boiler installation, service and repair company covering the whole of Essex. We specialise in all types of boilers including combi boilers, gas boilers, electric boilers, LPG boilers, Oil boilers and swimming pool boilers.

Boilers 4 Essex also carry out a variety of plumbing, heating, gas and electrical jobs both domestically and commercially.

Tell us how Boilers 4 Essex made you happy
Very prompt, polite and professional service throughout. A very helpful engineer called Danny investigated and diagnosed my boiler fault quickly and repaired it efficiently and effectively with genuine parts. Excellent same day service. Fair pricing as well.
Excellent service. Timely works done. No hassle. Polite and gentle people. Very happy.
Outstanding service a real breath of fresh air for a team to turn up fully equipped to carry out an exceptional job on time with no fuss
Excellent service provided by Alfie. So impressed as he was able to resolve the issue which 2 other companies couldn’t and even I was handed a quote for a new connection!! I would recommend boilers for Essex anytime to my friends and family. Next time I know which company to depend on . Thank you for your help and outstanding work
Very good service, advice and workmanship. Will use again and also recommend to others.
Disappointing communication and customer service. Will not be using this company again.
Clare we fixed your system and left it working. The fact that your tenant was hoarding in rooms and not giving us access to the full system made it a very difficult. We even attended free of charge again to bleed a radiator once the system could be accessed. We then attended a further time when your tenant reported an issue, they didn't even answer the door and you didn't answer your phone when we couldn't get in. Again an issue was reported we booked you in to come back yet again. This time you cancelled on the day we was meant to come because the system was working! You have an old system that needs work and a tenant that clearly doesn't know how to use it. Each time you have contacted us we have been polite and have offered to attended. Each time we have left we have left a working system. What more can we do? The fact that your heating system is old and needs work doing to it is not our fault. All the faults were highlighted during the first visit. A good landlord would put a new modern combi system in that is easier for the tenant to use and more efficient. Instead of blaming an honest company only carrying out the work you have requested. You yourself admitted the system has not been touched for 30 years. How long do think a heating last with out any maintenance? We have been given the run around by you and your tenant and your review is not justified at all. IF ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS EVER HAVE A PROBLEM WE ALWAYS RETURN.
We have an electric boiler - after a couple of other firms turned up and the walked away saying - Don’t do electric! We found James online.. he clearly knew his stuff- took a look at the manual for the boiler and it was fixed in no time. We will be using him when it’s time to replace or repair it in future. Polite and helpful- 5 stars. Highly recommended
Very professional service provided. The company responded to our request for service within minutes of online form request submission. Excellent job done and staff are friendly and professional.
Boilers 4 Essex 5 star review on 8th February 2021
I made my enquiry with Boilers 4 Essex at around 5pm on and a Sunday evening when my boiler stopped working completely as they had been recommended to me by a friend. Within an hour I had a call back and a FaceTime consultation with a really helpful man called Paul who went though everything to make sure I had the best boiler to suit my needs I was so impressed how they went above and beyond on a Sunday night to help me. It was installed on the Tuesday by Alfie and I couldn’t be happier. From start to finish he was polite, professional and extremely tidy and I felt very comfortable having him in my house. He done such an amazing job and I can’t recommend him enough he is a real asset to the company. I’m so impressed with Boilers 4 Essex and will continue to use them for my yearly service. Thanks again guys.
James was very helpful and kind.
Great service. Lee was punctual and after investigating was quickly able to identify the fault, get the part necessary and iinstall it all on the same day. Central heating now working perfectly.
Never used Boilers 4 Essex before and chose them after a little on-line research, but mainly because they are a Worcester Bosch accredited installer. The plumber assigned (Lee) arrived on time, was friendly and clearly knew his stuff. Our house was left in good order and before he went, Lee made sure I was familiar with the new controls. All in all, a good experience and I would be very happy to employ Boilers 4 Essex / Lee again.
Fantastic service, especially from the enginer Lee. They established the problem and within 48 hours repaired it. Great customer service, with a follow up call to check the problem had resolved. Thank you.
Happy with the work carried out
We’ve had these guys install and service our boiler (plus visits for other things too) since we moved in to our house in January 2019 and they've been nothing but professional and polite. If we ever have a problem with our water or heating systems they will talk us through fixing things on the phone without charge and are just generally really nice guys. We couldn’t recommend them enough, best plumbers we’ve ever used!
Excellent service highly recommend lee hes very efficient price was very reasonable
Had a broken boiler. Called these guys, they attended same day. Found the problem which was a faulty pump. They went out got the new one and changed it. All in all problem solved within a couple of hours. Very pleased.
Professional and polite service from the quotation to the installation. Got a quote the same day as calling. The engineer was really friendly and informative throughout the installation. Nice and down to earth. I would highly recommend.
Get service by paul on quick to te act to call and excellent install by Lee who worked very late to complete the install
Have used many times and always a great service. Danny’s a great engineer and James is incredibly helpful. Very efficient and always able to fit us in at short notice. Highly recommend Boilers4Essex!
Boilers 4 Essex is rated 4.91 based on 65 reviews