Boilers 4 Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boilers 4 Essex

About Boilers 4 Essex: Boiler 4 Essex are a boiler installation, service and repair company covering the whole of Essex. We specialise in all types of boilers including combi boilers, gas boilers, electric boilers and swimming pool boilers.

Boilers 4 Essex also carry out a variety of plumbing, heating, gas and electrical jobs both domestically and commercially.

Tell us how Boilers 4 Essex made you happy

"Excellent and fast service from start to finish. I had a new boiler fitted (+ new bathroom radiator and new stopcock) by Danny, very professional. All in one day. Great job! I would definitely recommend Boilers 4 Essex."
"I made and enquire with boilers 4 Essex and spoke to James who gave me a very competitive quote for moving a boiler for me into a new extension, he then booked in Danny and Alfie on a day that was convenient for myself, I received a text message 30mins before they arrived and they did a very good job and consulted me on where we would like pipes running etc where in the past other heating company’s I have used had just done it the fastest was possible and leaving me with lots of boxing in but not boilers 4 Essex. Very clean and tidy and being that they were working out in a new extension part of the house/building site area they probably left it cleaner than it was when they arrived! I would definitely used boilers 4 Essex again in the near future Many thanks"
"What a team!! I moved in to a new house 12 months ago and there was plenty of problems to sort out including, radiators, the boiler, central heating, leaks, power flush needed, swimming pool boiler service the list went on!! James and his team set to work and got me straight in no time, doing an amazing job. Nothing was too much trouble They are all great guys who are hard working, knowledgeable, trustworthy and very clean in their work. Also turned up when they said they would and on time. James was always contactable and nothing was too much bother for him. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone needing any work done. Boilers 4 Essex thanks so much."
"Excellent service - thorough and professional."
"Extremely good service from Boilers 4 Essex. Danny fixed our leak in the kitchen ceiling and installed our Stoves range cooker. The quote was for 6 hours work and parts on top and that’s what we paid for, no additional costs involved. Danny was very courteous and efficient. I highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service, turned up on time to fix my gas fire, explained everything he was doing and was very thorough with safety checks, and he tidied up after himself. Would definitely use Boilers 4 Essex in future."
"Very happy with the service"
"Excellent service. Engineer was very knowledgeable and solved our problem."
"Had quite a big job carried out by Danny...gave good sound advise as what should be done with the plus and minus sides...work completed efficiently all prices detailed out before I agreed to continue...all in all excellent service and 100% recommended......"
"Despite a shaky start everything has now been sorted. I think that it may cause less problems in the future for new customers if it is made aware that when shopping over to YourRepair from another boiler service provider, that the start date of new policy must be continuous from the end date of previous contract. I do not know how this will work out for customers wanting to take out a policy who do not have a previous contract supplier. May need to give this proper consideration. The cooling off period, dos this start at time of signing contract or from the payment made, if start date Is deferred? Glad my problems has been resolved, just have to look forward to a hassle free 3 years. David Goodfellow"
"Job done but at £80.00 I thought it was on the high side for a job that lasted a few minutes with no parts required."
Hi Godfrey,
glad we could resolve your problem. Unfortunately that is our minimum charge as explained on our website. It is a competitive rate within our industry.
"Had a problem with my boiler called boilers for Essex and found them very helpful polite professional and they fixed the problem satisfactory would use them again and recommend to friends and family"
"Needed a new boiler so phoned these guys so glad i did they came round to give me a prise the same day and time they said they would the guys name that came was Danny he was very helpful. Fixed a day to have it fitted Danny came to fit it on the day and time that he said. the work was done to a high stranded in my book very tidy with no fuss I sure know just who i will be calling in the future Boilers 4 Essex would i recommend to a friend that would have to be a big YES....There are not many tradesmen out there you can trust but you can sure trust these guys...WELL DONE BOILERS 4 ESSEX and too you Danny for doing a great job"
"Excellent service. My go to plumber for boiler servicing and plumbing needs."
"Quick response to advert, arrived when stated and gave efficient service from two polite and knowledgeable engineers."
"Boilers 4 Essex were very prompt, very polite and very helpful. An all round great service. Would definitely recommend"
"Boilers 4 Essex are true Heroes, They came out promptly and their engineer could not have worked harder to repair my heating problem. There was no extra charge even when the engineer worked many hours over his allocated time to finish the job. I will always use them in the future. Well done I could not be more pleased with them."
"In my hour of need, Boilers from Essex were able to help me. Not only did I get a quality boiler but I also got a really good standard of workmanship that you struggle to find these days. Nothing was a problem, no hidden extras and to top it all off......everywhere was left as tidy as when they turned up. Totally recommend this company. Keep up the good work lads."
"Cheers guys, absolutely fantastic service, won’t hesitate to use your company again.."
"Found boilers4essex on mybuilder. Good consistent reviews. They were the second guys to look at a faulty heating system. The first guy there charged me a call out fee and then quoted £300-£400 for a power flush that "may" fix the problem. Boilers4essex charged me a call out fee, and got the heating working on the spot!"
Boilers 4 Essex is rated 4.94 based on 36 reviews