Boiler Click Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boiler Click
Read Boiler Click Reviews

About Boiler Click:

New boiler installers across Glasgow & Lanarkshire.
New boiler replacements and Scotland's biggest supplier of low cost boilers all fitted by our team of local gas heating engineers.

info@boilerclick.co.uk

Showsite, 270 Langmuir Rd, Glasgow

Tell us how Boiler Click made you happy
Used Boilerclick, Several times for small jobs . And recently used them for a full heating system. Compared to other quotes they were much lower. They did a fantastic job. Left my home how they found it clean and tidy. I asked them to quote for my daughters home for a new boiler and they are starting the work in a few days. Stuart, who I think owns the company, is a straightforward no nonsense guy , who knows his stuff. I would highly recommend this company.
Stuart and his team are reliable, friendly, punctual and definitely knows what they are doing. I've got no reservations about recommending them for any residential boiler work.
Boilerclick were extremely helpful and professional throughout the project. Even when they were not on site, they were easy to get hold of when we had queries for them. It was not the most straightforward project as we had multiple trades on site at the same time, yet they guys did not complain and instead worked around each other and got the job done.
Very impressed with the service, Stuart was recommended by a friend, he quoted the same day as I called and undercut two other quotes. The job was completed within a couple of days. (Moving a Boiler from the bathroom to the kitchen and repiping) The job was finished to a very high standard and a filter was installed. Very impressive all round.
Used Boilerclicks, Several times for small jobs . And recently used them for a full heating system. Compared to other quotes they were much lower. They did a fantastic job. Left my home how they found it clean and tidy. I asked them to quote for my daughters home for a new boiler and they are starting the work in a few days. Stuart, who I think owns the company, is a straightforward no nonsense guy , who knows his stuff. I would highly recommend this company.
Would highly recommend. Communication was great and install was good.
New worcester boiler fitted, wife happy so am happy lol. Would recommend this company no worries
New boiler order on Monday the guy came and fitted on Wednesday. Thanks for quick service
Used this company for our new glass room extension, had a few issues but were fixed quickly. We love the finished product
Recently bought 5m x 4m Glass Room from this company was a few days late with delivery but is it looks amazing
Boiler Click is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews