Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Victoria Johnston
"This is my 3rd pair from them. The first 2 pairs were requested gifts because I absolutely love the style, look, feel & gorgeous colors - emerald green, dusty rose, etc, My reason for a 2 star review is due to customer service & that these slippers will not last you more than a year, if that, as one rep told me because one slipper is completely split open from sole to side. I’m STILL waiting on an order placed for my first “Treat yourself “ order which shows delivered but still not received so I am posting this review. One of the slippers has a tear completely across the thin sole to the back & other issues. based on previous experience from gifted leather slippers from this shop I adore. I plan to edit this order after receipt of my last purchase which shows delivered. Really great shop with really great prices and really great quality but these are definitely for those who want something nice for them selves indoors or the perfect gift for any friends or family members. Fingers crossed! *I bought a “seconds” pair for myself which clearly states to expect minor defects. That said, I didn’t consider the pair I received as minor defective but really defective. Their new pairs are incredible and last a year if treated properly. Hopefully, the owners will work with me to make this right as a very loyal customer! * I am truly bothered most by the customer service I received from the representative I spoke with. She literally laughed at me despite being a very loyal, repeat customer and explained in explicit detail that I was basically wasting my money on these shoes. I would assume the owner of the company would be not only shocked and furious about that response but lucky for him Texan the one party state where you can record Conversations to be admissible in court without the other party knowing. Great information to be aware of for future reference when you run into situations like this and awful customer service. I had requested to speak to the owner of the shop but had been refused numerous times so I do not blame this seller or the owner I blame the person I’ve been in contact with. Obviously, this will be my last pair that I will be ordering online sign hear from the owner/seller themselves to resolve this as I run a support group worldwide for over 5000+ parents and the free advertising a loan should have been enough to ensure that I got a pair of slippers that I paid for that we’re not completely ruined! I expect an answer/response from the seller or owner mediately immediately explanation point. Warning, do not mind until you have some guarantee in addition to a sale as the slippers will not last you longer than a year even as new. I know this because the representative from their company told me exactly that while laughing. Not OK. DO NOT BUY UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. Will be fighting for a refund or a replacement pair that is not DESTROYED!"
Dear Victoria,

We are extremely sorry you are not happy with the service you have received. We strive to offer exceptional customer service and hope we can rectify this for you.

After looking at the email correspondence we can assure you that no offence was intended and have only stated our returns policy. We have no record of you speaking to anyone in our team by phone.

Our slight seconds slippers are sold at a reduced price due to small defects such as the light mark shown in the images you have provided. We deem these as cosmetic marks that do not make the slippers unwearable. All our products are completely handcrafted and small marks often occur during the making process.

Please contact us at info@bohemiadesign.co.uk if you would like us to look into this matter further.

Kindest regards,
The Bohemia team
Justyna Tomczyk
"Lovely bag. So happy. Tkank You"
Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
MYLENE DJEUKAM-POUMAYR
"Thank you for such a fast delivery ! 2days ! And I loooove the small market bag ! Great quality, well made and really affordable! And I really like the packaging! I am thinking to buy the mini Beldi soon ☺️"
Verified Buyer
"The florence bag is just perfect i love it ❤️"
Liz Williams
"I bought a mini basket and it arrived super quick. It’s really strong and just the right size! It goes with everything 😍"
Yael Calvo
"Quick delivery and beautifuls articles ! I love my basket and my little bracelet ... ❤️"
Gaëlle Sousa
"The purchase experience, the beautiful images and way to present the products, but be careful with the sizes of the products. Excellent customer service, very reactive and helpful!!!"
Rachel Johnson
"Courier company used were useless. I asked for delivery on a specific date and took day off work for the delivery to my house. They didn't deliver, they had misplaced the parcel in their warehouse. The finally located parcel and I arranged to be picked up from local store. They didn't deliver to the local store but they then sent it back to Bohemia. So dissatisfied."
We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service but unfortunately on this occasion, our courier service let us down. As soon as we receive your order we will resend it to you using Parcelforce, an alternative service.
Verified Buyer
"Bought the Florence bag and absolutely love it ! The whole ordering process was great from free delivery to how it was packaged ! The delivery included care instructions should the bag loose its shape which I thought was a great personal touch !"
April Wright
"I love this pouffe, very eye catching and great quality materials and stitching."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 588 reviews