Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
MYLENE DJEUKAM-POUMAYR
"Thank you for such a fast delivery ! 2days ! And I loooove the small market bag ! Great quality, well made and really affordable! And I really like the packaging! I am thinking to buy the mini Beldi soon ☺️"
Verified Buyer
"The florence bag is just perfect i love it ❤️"
Liz Williams
"I bought a mini basket and it arrived super quick. It’s really strong and just the right size! It goes with everything 😍"
Yael Calvo
"Quick delivery and beautifuls articles ! I love my basket and my little bracelet ... ❤️"
Gaëlle Sousa
"The purchase experience, the beautiful images and way to present the products, but be careful with the sizes of the products. Excellent customer service, very reactive and helpful!!!"
Rachel Johnson
"Courier company used were useless. I asked for delivery on a specific date and took day off work for the delivery to my house. They didn't deliver, they had misplaced the parcel in their warehouse. The finally located parcel and I arranged to be picked up from local store. They didn't deliver to the local store but they then sent it back to Bohemia. So dissatisfied."
We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service but unfortunately on this occasion, our courier service let us down. As soon as we receive your order we will resend it to you using Parcelforce, an alternative service.
Verified Buyer
"Bought the Florence bag and absolutely love it ! The whole ordering process was great from free delivery to how it was packaged ! The delivery included care instructions should the bag loose its shape which I thought was a great personal touch !"
April Wright
"I love this pouffe, very eye catching and great quality materials and stitching."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 477 reviews