Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
We love the poufe from Marrakesh. It complements our dark leather sofa perfectly. It’s very well crafted and we couldn’t be happier with it thank you.
I bought a lot of the slippers! I love the colours and I trusted the craftsmanship and ethos described in the advertisement. Here was a way to find a present for most of my family on my Christmas list! So, now that everyone I love dearly has a pair, I probably won’t be buying more for some years as they are not just pretty, but, unlike much bought online, they are also resilient. We love them.
Beautiful product, prompt delivery
Hi I brought a couple of gifts for my daughters birthday from u which she will adore and very different. I also brought myself a couple of gifts, well it was just after Christmas time for a treat!!! Very pleased with service and delivery. Quick and beautifully packaged. Many thanks,
Plenty of choice. Beautiful designs and colours. Fantastic quality. Definitely will be returning to buy again
I ordered a pair of lovely slippers for my husband as a surprised. They arrived promptly and attractively presented. The workmanship was fine and they are very nice, however the colour was very different from the colour online, so we had to return them. Disappointed. Perhaps the brown ones will become available...and if so we will stay with a colour we know.
Love my mirrors. Really stylish. Easy to order and delivered quickly. Great service.
I bought a pouffe in chestnut - its very well made and looks fabulous! Communication with BD was prompt and thoughtful and delivery was very fast. I definitely recommend!
Purchased slippers Nov 2020, extremely disappointed, falling apart already. Soles worn out and holes in the soles, and heels. I have e-mailed several times re these slippers and have called, answer phone requested that I e-mail. Nobody has had the decency to contact me. All require is a refund please.
Bought a scarf & slippers for my husband - they arrived beautifully wrapped and as described! Would & will purchase again
Beautiful items. I purchased the gazelle head and a mini hanging basket, the quality is exceptional, absolutely love the style of both items! Thank you.
I love the slippers that I ordered!
Excellent service, beautiful product beautifully presented / packaged. I will certainly purchase from the website again. Thank you for the inclusion of the small marketing booklet.
Fast delivery, good order follow up information and tracking. Very nicely presented in its own cotton bag. I will shop here again
Great service. Quick de,ivery and absolutely love our Morrocan pouffe.
A great pair of slippers very comfortable lovely quality leather. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.
Livraison très rapide et articles de grande qualité, parfait.
Products are absolutely lovely and the customer service is excellent! Thanks again!
So pretty hard to choose which colour. Arrived in sweet calico bag just as advertised Will definitely buy again.
I buy my mum a pair of sequinned slippers every year for Christmas, this year she's got fuchsia. They arrive in a handy cloth bag - She loves them !
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,145 reviews