Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,268 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Nice original items, customer service which I used was prompt and accommodating.
Excellent service and high quality products.
Absolutely beautiful products and super quick !!! Delivery what’s not to love ?? Will be buying again soon. Highly recommend this company. Nina
Although I have not received my order, I just know I am going to be so pleased with it. I have purchased there products from someone and was not able to rest until I could find their website and I did. YEA. Looking forward to putting in my next order already.
Very happy with the products I’d highly recommended these babouches.
Really lovely slippers. Very very comfortable and lightweight. Would recommend
Beautiful products and outstanding customer service! I live in Switzerland and was looking for a stylish pouffe. I came across Bohemia Design and ordered 2 pouffes to be sent to Switzerland. Customer service was wonderful and personal - the stuffed pouffes could not be sent but they could be shipped without the stuffing. I received a prompt refund for the stuffing and the pouffes arrived within a week. They are beautiful and I appreciated the advice on how to fill them. I would definitely recommend Bohemia to other shoppers.
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 9th September 2021
I was delighted with my beautiful slippers fitted perfectly and very comfortable plus excellent quality
Great products, delivered swiftly.
I received a fabulous product promptly .Love your designs .I will definitely shop with you again .
I love my slippers so much! They make me feel like walking on clouds; very comfortable and well made. They came with a pouch and a printed magazine explaining the story behind the craftsmanship of Bohemia. Highly recommend!
I’ve been buying the slippers for many years and absolutely prefer them to anything else. The hardest part is choosing which colour!
I have wanted one of these for ages and it didn't disappoint. Beautiful quality and workmanship. I can't wait to see it in my new living room.
Awful product followed up by terrible customer service
This leather pouffe is beautiful. I have been looking for one of these for ages. It look fantastic (and my cat finds it very comfy!). Great product, lovely colour all in all a very happy customer. Thank yoy
Nice one thank you
so comfy and expensive looking
We are very pleased with the poufee. We have recommended it to others.
I am more than happy with my new handbag. It is just as described. Buying on line was easy and the delivery was very prompt.
Lovely slippers but smelt strongly of animal skin quite off putting. Fast delivery ….
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.7 based on 1,268 reviews