Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
I bought a pair of slippers last year and wore them all day every day (didn’t go anywhere because of lockdown!). They finally gave up recently and I replaced them with the same ones in a different colour. So comfortable whether it’s freezing cold or red hot. Love them!
Bohemia were very efficient - sending an eMail when the basket was back in stock and updating delivery details. The basket is lovely.
Fantastic quality. So well made, very comfortable. Hoping to buy another pair of gorgeous slippers.
Very happy with my carpet slippers. Nice and comfortable and lightweight. Would never use them outdoors.
Beautiful mirrors. Full of character. Just what I wanted.
Beautiful range. Slippers are wonderful; I especially like that everything is ethically sourced and well made. When my order arrived it was carefully wrapped in bright tissue paper. I’ll definitely be back for more.
Ordered a little pink vase for my daughters room Good service and a beautiful product
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Loved the babouche slippers I ordered in a teal - gorgeous! Brilliant for WFH without wearing boring slippers. Well done Bohemia!
The slippers exceeded my expectations. Beautiful!
A high quantity canvas storage pot that I use every day to store my daughter’s toys. I love that it stands up without flopping once it is filled. I purchased the extra large size as it holds a lot and is easy to take from room to room. Bohemia Design responded quickly to emails and were prompt with delivery. I’ll certainly buy some more of these pots when needed.
Morrocan slippers are the best. Only ever order from Bohemia.
I was so pleased to find the Berber babouche slippers for my dad online as he’s got an old pair of these which needed replacing but despite trying numerous sizes the width of the slippers were too narrow for him as his feet are now a little wider with age! I was so sorry to have to send them back as they are beautiful slippers and he loves his old ones. Lovely product and great service though
I ordered a pair of leather babouche slippers. Delivery was speedy. Slippers nicely packed in a fabric bag. I REALLY like these slippers. The leather is beautifully soft, including on the inside so feels lovely against the soles of my feet. I take a size 7 / 40 shoe and the large size slipper is the right length for me, with plenty of room around the toes. Delighted!
I really loved these slippers unfortunately the smallest size is not quite small enough for my size 3 feet, so regretfully had to return them!
If you love all the wonderful products you can buy at the souk in Marrakech this website is for you. I bought a pair of slippers in bright green leather and really soft. The delivery was efficient but sadly the other pair of slippers I wanted was not in stock at the right size, will have to wait.
perfect Moroccan babouche slippers - lovely colours (brown and olive green), and super comfortable. And very quickly despatched - well ahead of the birthday they were for.
Straightforward website - easy to order what I wanted and the item arrived soon afterwards. Lovely handmade product - very tactile.
i absolutely love the slippers!
Excellent service. Parents delighted with their slippers. Beautiful design and quality. Speedy delivery too. Thank you very much.
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 20th February 2021
I’m really pleased with my new babouche. They have a lovely choice and my parcel arrived quickly.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,151 reviews