Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
I have been looking for some attractive mules for years and at last I have found them! Wonderful colour and comfortable!
Love my slippers, such good quality and great colour. Hoping to buy another pair.
My order was cancelled but I still paid postage for something that I didn't receive. No explanation! Have emailed but no reply. Not happy!
Hello, I'm so sorry for the confusion. It looks as though my colleague replied to you on 17th May, however, this may have gone into your junk mail. Your order was returned to our warehouse and it was assumed that you had returned it yourself. It sounds as though this is not the case. If you would like I can resend the order, or I can refund you for your shipping costs. Please let us know how we can resolve this for you. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
Excellent product. Original Moroccan slippers. Very comfortable and beautiful colours.
I love your pretty products and the service you offer is efficient BUT I'm so disappointed that the Babouche slippers I bought remain in the outside hall as they are still too smelly to have in the house ! Clearly the leather is not properly cured......... and the slippers are edging towards the bin!
Comfortable pink slippers.
I just love there slippers. I now have 7 pairs and have given them to friends as a gift. They are practical and just make you smile
Very nice pouffe. Much better than available on high street
The Babouche sleepers are beautiful, comfortable and well made. The delivery was to replace my husband's 10 old pair from Toukbal (they last that long!). A happy man in his new Babouche!
I ordered 3 basket bags and I love them all! A girl can’t have enough basket bags 😂 quick delivery, lovely quality and lovely packaging!
Excellent service, placed 2 orders within a couple of hours of each other and they were posted together and a couple of days after 1 x postage refunded which I thought was above and beyond. Made a refreshing change and I will be using again and recommending to friends and family.
Lovely authentic hand crafted products
I bought a pair of slippers last year and wore them all day every day (didn’t go anywhere because of lockdown!). They finally gave up recently and I replaced them with the same ones in a different colour. So comfortable whether it’s freezing cold or red hot. Love them!
Bohemia were very efficient - sending an eMail when the basket was back in stock and updating delivery details. The basket is lovely.
Unfortunately slippers did not fit. Returns service was simple to use with prompt refund
Fantastic quality. So well made, very comfortable. Hoping to buy another pair of gorgeous slippers.
I felt the basket I bought was rather flimsy and not very well made.
Very happy with my carpet slippers. Nice and comfortable and lightweight. Would never use them outdoors.
“Slight Seconds have small imperfections and flaws with the dyed leather or stitching and slight makers markings can sometimes be visible.” I think we have wildly different understandings of what ‘slight markings’ means. Both slippers have orange stains all over them.
Beautiful mirrors. Full of character. Just what I wanted.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,126 reviews