Bodybuilding Warehouse Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Bodybuilding Warehouse

Unit 26 Wheel Forge Way, Manchester United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bodybuilding Warehouse?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
kerry wilding
it came so quick well worth the money

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bodybuilding Warehouse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kerry Wilding
"it came so quick well worth the money"
"Great Company, i wont look anywhere else for my supplements. 10/10"
Natalie
"Best supplement company I have used. Comes correct every time and next day fast service. Cheapest too."
"fantastic company Great Customer service Top Products."
"Excellent customer service- most parcels arrive the next day and, the one time it didn't, they sorted it out for me :)"
"I have ordered a lot of items from this company over the years but after placing a small order on the 28/07/16 and it still not being received on the 3/08/16 I was shocked by their attitude when I contacted them "you'll just have to wait 10 days before we can open a lost parcel case with the Royal Mail" after asking for a replacement or refund I was told they can't do this even though on the tracking it says there has been no activity on the parcel, the receipt after payment says expected delivery two to three working days well well done bodybuilding warehouse you've lost a customer for your mediocre products and bulk powders get 100% now as they are a quality company that can't do enough for their customers and haven't somebody so snotty answering their phones! Update as of 09/08/16 still no order so I emailed the company and they sent me a post office claim form saying it is my responsibility to fill the form in and claim off the post office, they supplied a tracking number with my order yet it goes to a dead link, they even blocked me off their Facebook page! I would avoid this company at all costs and use a more reputable one, I'm literally speechless at how bad this company actually is!"
"Avoid this company, they send out the wrong products and when you contact them they ask you to send pictures as proof they messed up and when you do they still don't resolve it meaning you don't get what you paid for and they keep your money regardless. Avoid the bunch of crooks"
Bodybuilding Warehouse is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews