Boden, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boden, Greater London

16-18 Hanger Green, London W5 3EL, UK

Tell us how Boden, Greater London made you happy
Fantastic looking and great quality clothes, l have received numerous compliments over the years when wearing their clothes. My love affair with Boden began 20 years ago (wow! that long?) and everyday I am wearing at least one item (if not all) of clothing from Boden.
Their clothes are great both quality and style.
Their clothes are great both quality and style.
I buy most of my clothes from Boden and have today received three lovely dresses from them. They are very well made and a perfect fit so very pleased.
Gorgeous clothes, stunning polka dot dress and fab quality. Love their stuff. Great for all the family.
Very quick delivery, always find a discount code to use
Good web site with effective photographs, really give you an idea on how to wear an item. Lively designs with practicality in mind. Many lovely fabrics. Excellent review system so that you can quickly find out what others think of the item before you purchase. Easy to order, quick and easy to return if you make a mistake. Just one thing, dress and skirt length. I'm 5 ft 4 and need a long fit! Boden, mini skirts went out some time ago! I forgive you, love your quirky tailored hacking jackets with cheeky linings.
I was buying for the grandchildren and there was a lovely selection of summer clothes. The service was efficient and the goods arrived very quickly after I had ordered them. The children are delighted and their mums wee impressed with the design and quality.
Boden, Greater London is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews