Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon
I highly recommend Bobbio! All of the stylists are very knowledgeable and they are so friendly and welcoming.
I read all of these positive reviews, and was excited to try this hairdressers out. I had long bra strap length hair, and went armed with pictures of what I wanted (Jessica Alba's longer below shoulder length tousled hair) The consultation went well, I was told that the style would suit me, and not too much would be cut off the length. He said 2.5 inches, which is fine, and I specified no short layers as I am curly and they are impossible to style and not frizz, flick out. I have ended up with more than six inches removed, and thick layers which measure about 4 inches all around my head, they are chunky like wings. I said it looked shorter and was told no this is just two and a half inches as discussed. I was so upset, but came home and tried to style it myself and look at it objectively, but it's awful and so far from what I asked for. I'll go back tomorrow and explain, but nothing can be done, I can't have more off, I'll have little hair left! It's just hair I know, but Ive felt like crying since having it done. I'm so careful, which is why I go with pictures so there will be no misunderstandings. I feel like the consultation, the pictures, were totally disregarded, and then I was told 'do you know who Alexa Chung is? I've given you a bob cut like hers'. I do know who she is, but this isn't what I asked for!! I can live with a bad style, but this will take months and months to grow out. The layers especially, I don't know what to do with it.
Dear Holly, I am very disappointed and unhappy to read that you are not pleased with your hair cut and feel you had to write this review. We take pride in the service we offer to our clients. I have tried to call you, however your phone has gone to voice mail . As I have not seen your cut, I would like to invite you to come and see me in the salon so I can have the opportunity to look at your hair cut as I believe I will be able to propose a solution and advise and on how we can correct it. I am more than happy to find a suitable time in my schedule to ensure I get to see you at your earliest convenience. We are closed today (Monday), however I will phone you tomorrow morning to follow up.

Thank you Holly.
Jackie
Good service but too expensive
Chermaine was recommended to me by a friend and I was really pleased with the cut she did, probably the best one I've had for a number of years, I will absolutely be returning.
As always, Jackie and her team made my visit a real treat. Jackie's skill keeps me happy with my hair - thanks so much x
Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon is rated 4.88 based on 80 reviews