Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon
Jackie and her team at Bobbio go out of their way to accommodate the needs of their clients. Working full-time this is really important to me. It is a pleasure to visit the salon where I always receive a warm welcome. I have confidence in Jackie to guide me with colour tones which complement my complexion and keep my style and colour fresh. I have no hesitation in recommending Jackie and the Bobbio team.
I've been going here ever since I moved to the UK- Chermiane is a fantastic stylist!
I'd really recommend the salon. Chermaine is an amazing stylist she always does amazing cuts and chooses my colour perfectly. The best independent salon I've come across in London.
Excellent service. Have been coming for 5 years, and always been fantastic.
I would highly recommend Bobbio, I have been to many hairdressing salons and Jackie and her team are by far one of the best. They always make an amazing job of my hair. The Salon offers a very personal relaxed service and is a joy to visit.
The staff are so lovely and welcoming. They listen to your requirements and always do a great job!
Very friendly and helpful staff and always a great service, Bobbio is trusted by local residents in Wapping and loyal customers from further afield aswell. Convenient opening hours into the evenings and a good online booking system make it overall a great experience. Would recommend!
I have and do frequently recommend friends & family. That's not something I would do unless I was 100% satisfied with the amazing service Jacquie and team provide!! Over the past 5 years Jacquie has given me a complete hair makeover - I was told recently I looked 15 years young ....WOW, how's that for a compliment!!!!
I've been coming to this salon for years since moving to Central London. The staff are absolutely wonderful, super friendly and really kind. They always take the time to talk to me about what I want to have done to my hair and make sure that my hair is the best quality. The salon is really relaxing and a lovely atmosphere without being pretentious. I've even brought my mum here to have her hair done and she is really fussy about her hair and she loved it. Colour / cut and hair up... I've never once had any issues as the team talk you through their recommendations. Can't recommend Charmaine or Jackie more highly.
The quality of service at Bobbios is always exceptional. The friendly staff and intimate surroundings make every visit a pleasurable few hours well spent. Jackie always takes time to discuss new ideas on style and colour ensuring I never get bored of my hair!!
Been a regular customer for at least 7 years now. All of the staff are extremely professional while also being so nice to speak to. Always nice to see everyone working with a smile on their faces, a very nice atmosphere.
I moved more than 20 miles away from Wapping over a year ago but I can't move away from Jackie! Year on year, Jackie is consistently creating the best look for me and she always works her magic. I always leave the salon feeling amazing. Thanks Jackie!
I enjoy going to Bobbio go have my hair cut. Chermaine and the rest of the staff are always friendly and professional. Bobbio was recommended to me four years ago. Since then I have recommended it to friends and none of them have been disappointed. An excellent Salon.
Good service but too expensive
I was very happy with the haircut and service
Really good customer service and friendly staff. Would recommend to a friend for sure
All staff were friendly and professional
Great and friendly welcoming service
Very friendly staff, never walked away disappointed
I read all of these positive reviews, and was excited to try this hairdressers out. I had long bra strap length hair, and went armed with pictures of what I wanted (Jessica Alba's longer below shoulder length tousled hair) The consultation went well, I was told that the style would suit me, and not too much would be cut off the length. He said 2.5 inches, which is fine, and I specified no short layers as I am curly and they are impossible to style and not frizz, flick out. I have ended up with more than six inches removed, and thick layers which measure about 4 inches all around my head, they are chunky like wings. I said it looked shorter and was told no this is just two and a half inches as discussed. I was so upset, but came home and tried to style it myself and look at it objectively, but it's awful and so far from what I asked for. I'll go back tomorrow and explain, but nothing can be done, I can't have more off, I'll have little hair left! It's just hair I know, but Ive felt like crying since having it done. I'm so careful, which is why I go with pictures so there will be no misunderstandings. I feel like the consultation, the pictures, were totally disregarded, and then I was told 'do you know who Alexa Chung is? I've given you a bob cut like hers'. I do know who she is, but this isn't what I asked for!! I can live with a bad style, but this will take months and months to grow out. The layers especially, I don't know what to do with it.
Dear Holly, I am very disappointed and unhappy to read that you are not pleased with your hair cut and feel you had to write this review. We take pride in the service we offer to our clients. I have tried to call you, however your phone has gone to voice mail . As I have not seen your cut, I would like to invite you to come and see me in the salon so I can have the opportunity to look at your hair cut as I believe I will be able to propose a solution and advise and on how we can correct it. I am more than happy to find a suitable time in my schedule to ensure I get to see you at your earliest convenience. We are closed today (Monday), however I will phone you tomorrow morning to follow up.

Thank you Holly.