Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon
"Friendly place and lovely people."
"It's always a pleasure to visit Bobbio. Everyone is welcoming, and friendly but totally professional. From the soothing head massage to the taming of my 'wild woman' locks, Bobbio are super skilled and patient every step of the way. I really appreciate the time and effort put in to transform my mass of frizz into a lovely smooth shiny curtain of hair, and always with the enthusiasm to try different styling options to finish off with. When Laura, my usual stylist returned to NZ I put my trust and my challenging locks into Chermaine's talented hands and there was no need to worry - it's been a lovely, seamless transition. And I love our varied and interesting chats along the way to (miraculously!) achieving hair to be really pleased with. I wish I could visit every day!! Thank you!"
"Fantastic service I have been coming here for years and every cut has been as good as the first. The atmosphere is friendly yet professional and the staff make you feel more than welcome!!"
"Fabulous hair cut and blow dry Fabulous highlights Fabulous customer service Highly recommended"
"I always get a great hair cut with warm friendly staff. Been going hers for 6 years now and always get a cut on the day I phone up."
"Great service from the salon as always."
"I have been having coming here for years after trying other hair studios. Whether it has been cut or colour or trialling different styles I have always had confidence in Jackie and her team. Having confidence in my hair and how it makes me look is important to me and I trust the the guys here to listen to me and to offer an honest opinion on what will and will not work based on my hair texture, daily needs and skin colour. i travelled the world and came back here!"
"I've been a client of Art Director Jackie for many years. She has been amazing as I've had a few hair challenges & she has helped me through these times with great understanding & knowledge. It's a particularly relaxed comfortable salon, where the stylist are completely professional in their response & capability towards their clients. They attend regular courses & are always happy to provide information & advise on colour & hair styles. I would recommend Bobbio to anyone who was looking for a West End salon experience. Barbara"
"Love my cut, colour and coffee! Everyone's so friendly too."
"It's always a pleasure to go to the hairdresser at Bobbio because everyone makes you feel so welcome. Staff always offer coffee/tea. Always a relaxing experience."
"Had my hair done by Chermaine Absolutely love it !! Very friendly Nice place Would recommend :-)"
"Excellent hair cutting and finishing, and friendly staff. Always a pleasure to visit the salon."
"I have been a client on a monthly basis for over two years and have never once been disappointed. The team are always professional but at same time exstremely friendly and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Thanks Chermaine, love my cut and colour! Lovely to see you as ever."
"Absolutely amazing hairdressers. Great gents haircuts and they the scalp massage is the best! What makes them truly unique is the friendly atmosphere and lovely staff. Won't ever need to find anywhere else to get the hair done anymore!"
"Always excellent and Jackie so bouncy and super friendly"
"Charmaine really listened to what i wanted, but also gave me her feedback. She gave me choices about styling during my session, offering her own recommendations from her own experience, so it was a two-way process. As a result, i was really thrilled with my cut and style. Elspeth"
"Excellent service, thank you Jackie,"
"Been coming here for years!! Fantastic service! Lovely people and always pleased with the results!! Try the Keratin treatment to straighten hair, it has changed my mornings!! No more kinks!!"
"Chermaine was recommended to me by a friend and I was really pleased with the cut she did, probably the best one I've had for a number of years, I will absolutely be returning."
Bobbio, Wapping Hair Salon is rated 4.88 based on 80 reviews