Bob Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bob Books
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Paul Chapman
John Cornhill
Douglas Balch
SARAH FREEMAN
I've been using Bob Books for over 2 years and have never been disappointed. Whether it is a calendar, a photobook or a simple collage or poster.
Needless to say, I will return to Bob Books for my for my next project.
My last book was very important, as it wasn't only for me, but also my aunt who came to visit me. The book is about our holiday together I'm delighted with the product and she is also very happy. Well that is it!
OK, the book's all finished - 2 years of photographs. And then we find some more pictures. The nightmare thought of recreating the whole book looms. But no problem. The software allows us to drop in pages and soon we have a reworked book. Brilliant. Thank you Bob's Books.
I have used Bob Books for many years. As always the quality of the finished book is excellent.
The programme is very easy to use and I received my order within 5 days. Very efficient
A fantastic all-round service. Compilation of photobooks, ordering, delivery, customer service and (most importantly) quality of product cannot be faulted.
I have used Bob Books now for over 5 years. The results are consistently good. The print is process is quick and the quality of the photographs are always of a high standard. The process of making the book is easy. I have used a range of formats, including the lie flat and the soft back. I have mainly made photo books of holiday travels to different countries showcasing the hi lights and of family weddings. More recently I have started using Bob Books to collate old family photographs enlarging them for my partially sighted 94 year old mother. These books have given her great pleasure, helping her to recalled memories of the past. I am currently writing a family history with photographs.
This was my 4th photobook with Bob Books. Every time I receive it I am reminded of the exceptional quality of the product. I am currently working on my latest photobook after a week in Ireland and can’t wait to have it published.
Always get fantastic service from Bobs books
This was my 6th book through Bob Books and the ease of using the editor makes it a joy to create these. New updates also bring interesting extra backgrounds and special elements which is nice to have. Will also be trying to share online links to these with family, going forward.
Just love Bob Books - the quality of the books are lovely and the software is easy to use with lots of flexibility on the layout.
Always produced to an excellent standard and delivered in such a short time. I only so far have kept to one style of book and paper as it suits my subject matter. However, really looking forward to using some of the other options, knowing that they will be to a very high standard.
Very happy with Bobbooks quality and service
I confess, I love Bob Books and always look forward to receiving my new photo books back! I now use them for all of my photo books, particularly where the photos themselves are good ones which you want to preserve in high quality. The quality of the books and photo paper is superb, and the colours leap off the page. I also like the ability to edit the layouts on the pages - pretty easy to use software generally.
I have ordered many photo books from multiple online retailers in the past but Bob Books is by far the best quality I have ever received. I have now ordered two books from Bob Books and will continue using them for all future photo print requirements.
Very please with my photo book. The book is well bound and the paper of high quality. The software was easy to use and there was a great choice of layouts for the pages. The layouts were easily adjusted to your requirements. I shall definitely use Bob Books again
I continue to find Bob Books to be excellent. Their soft wear is user friendly and the final book, on arrival, never disappoints - reproduction of photographs is excellent. Transfer of the book from my computer to Bob Books is now much quicker than it was and delivery is rapid.
Photography has been may hobby for many years. I find the software for creating photo books very versatile for creating books to display my work and as a physical back up in this digital world.
Ken Smyth
Really good quality print. The foam boards are surprisingly good quality, sturdy and well made. It would be even better if you could either attach the hangers for us, or make it easier to do, e.g. by marking a horizontal line along the back of the foam board. Maybe a tiny bit expensive, but you have offers pretty regularly.
Received my pictures very quickly I was very pleased with the quality
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 8,012 reviews