BM Engine Works Reviews

Read BM Engine Works Reviews

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I needed a new engine in my bmw 3 series tourer found these guys and they offered me a very low mileage engine at a good price fitted , collected from me 160 miles away from there garage, installed my new engine and also sorted out a few other problems at the same time to get my car running sweet again, I collected the car today I wanted to collect myself so took the train down and Cameron collected me from the station personally the car was even cleaned inside and out the car looked brand new I would if ever needed travel across the county to use these guys at bm Engine works and would recommend these guys to anyone that needed help sorting there car, very professional and helpful
Thanks again
May I also add that the engine came with a full parts and labour warranty for 12 months
Was really pleased with the work done on my bmw 120i. The whole engine got replaced at a fraction of the price that bmw and other garages were quoting. Would definitely use again
Was really pleased with the work done on my bmw 120i. The price was very competitive compared to what bmw and other garages had quoted me too. Would definitely use again!
Engine replaced on my bmw 118d msport, kept me updated with progress videos and had the car turned around in a week.
Great work lads and would highly recommend if you have any issues with your bmw. Thanks again the car is running like brand new.
BMW 318d engine replacement
Leon and the lads are absolutely top of their craft, from collection to handover it was without hitch.
Throughout the whole process Leon was in contact with me and provided video updates and highlighted any other issues.
Total professional service and exceptional value for money.
A years guarantee with the new engine which is a bonus.
On a personal note Leon got wind of the mishaps in my life over the last few months and showed his generosity and human compassion, you sir are a true gentleman of which there are not many left in this world, I thank you as does my family.
I came all the way from Luton to get my car ( 520d ) fixed from this garage and they didn't disappoint at all. Very punctual and very informative
I was quite skeptical when i came across this garage, but nevertheless thought i would try it out as i have seen a lot of good reviews. So, I took my 3 series some time back to get it repaired and i was just amazed about how knowledgeable they were in this field and knew exactly what was wrong with the car. Props to the team at BM Engine Works.
Sam and leon sourced me an engine and turbo for my BMW 320 and it came back a better running car than when i bought it! Thanks to your team for all their hard work and for supplying a follow up service. I would have no problem recommending their expertise to others. Many thanks
Customer service was excellent. They have extremely competitive prices that really suited my budget. Item arrived as described and works perfectly would definitely recommend.
My wife came here the other day and said she was impressed by the professionalism. i Thought I would leave good review to show appreciation good work lads keep it up.
Had a little problem with my BMW the other day on my way to my mothers house and happen to find this company nearby. The smart staff managed to figure what was wrong and fixed it for a reasonable price.
I've been to many companies but this one really stood out for me, the staff managed to fix my car very quickly and I was back on the road before I knew it. Would definitely recommend and come back.
Was travelling and had a minor problem that I couldn't fix so came here and got it fixed very quickly. Great price and good customer service.
Great customer service, my friend got her car fixed here by polite staff who know exactly what they're doing however took some time for the repair but the result was amazing would recommend to anyone.
I found this website whilst I was on the search for an Engine for my Audi A3 I could not find anything for a reasonable price. However I got a call from BM Engine Works and they gave me an outstanding quote beating all the other offers I received and I purchased it same day. The best thing about this company is the customer service, quick responses and how Quickly they send over the goods, my garage received it the following day and made my life much more easier. I 100% recommend this company best in the business with amazing prices and warranty on products.
This company will always save your life if your car has broken down. It only takes them less than a week to fix your car and your back on the roads.
Fantastic service with quick fix within 3-5 working days at an affordable price.
If you have any issues with your BMW I highly recommend this place the staff are very knowledgeable on what they are doing. However they were closed on a Sunday which delayed the initial pick up date but other than that great job!
"Leon and team were fantastic with the repair done on my Range Rover. The gearbox was replaced, a few other bits, and a service was done. At every step, I was sent photos of old and new parts and kept updated on timelines. The pricing was very good, and when I went to pick up the car, I was welcomed and shown around the garage.
I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend!"
BM Engine Works is rated 4.09 based on 44 reviews