BM Engine Works Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend BM Engine Works

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy

"Bought a engine for a Mercedes 220 cdi the level of service I received was second to none got a smooth transaction the engine was delivered on time I am impressed with the service and will definitely use these guys again"
"2nd hand engine, new turbo, DPF cleaned, brake pads, disks and censors replaced, car cleaned inside and out, Top prices, Top service, very patient and helpful, will recommend to anyone looking for repairs to be done on there BMW."
"Sam was really helpful to sort out and replace my 520d BMW Engine. He and his team knows what they are doing. I will definitely recommend BM Engine works for Engine Replacements or to source 2nd hand Engines"
"My BMW had its timing chain snapped. Even though I got my car always serviced at BMW, I have not been warned and only found out about issues with a 2L engine after the event. My car is 6 years old and had 100k miles. It would have cost me dearly to get it fixed at BMW. Leon picked my car, installed a used 2L engine from 2005 plate and a turbo from a 2014 car for £3050. I had it for one week now and it works a treat. Leon has been very courteous in his dealings with me. He sent me pictures informing me about progress etc, very professional."
"I'll recommend these guys to anyone who has problems with their car,my went to two different garages and thy couldn't get it done, but these guys pick my car and fixed it within 7day.. good communication with customer.. thanks Leon.. keep the good work up mate..."
"Ordered E70 X5 Engine from Cameron. My garage commented that the 52,000 mile recon engine is in very good condition with all works carried out professionally by BMW Engine works. Nothing but excellent service on delivery and collection from BMW engine works and would highly recommend to anyone. Brilliant company."
"Excellent service from Leon at BMW Works fitted new engine on my that had been off road for a year. All works completed as promised. Kept in regular contact and sent pictures throughout job to keep me informed. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service from Kamron and Leon, spoke to them middle of the week I required a high pressure fuel pump for a 6 series BM, they had it in stock ordered it Wednesday arrived Thursday fitted on Friday. Quick easy service. Highly recommend them! Well done. Zee"
"Decent parts, good prices, excellent service"
"I am very happy with your services"
"No complaints! Great team!"
"Wonderful staff! Great pricing! Thank you Sam!"
"Fast and friendly! Only Place I trust with my BMW. Thanks again Sam"
"Amazing job! Staff was attentive and responsive. Sam is wonderful. I’ll never go anywhere else"
"friendly staff , good knowledge about my car with is bmw x5 , i will recommend to anyone this guys, Cameron keep 'me in touch from the time they pick my car, ????????????????????????"
"they Recovered my car On 10th July said i will have my back in 1 week.. On 15th i got call from them that my car is ready for pick.. ***** Thank You"
"offering a top quality engine along with a friendly team of staff.. Thank You Cameron"
"Stay away from these daylight robbers. I took my car for engine change. Ended up paying for fuel injectors and DPF too. The engine broke down within a month and DPF exploded. On close inspection by a mechanic, I found that during fitting of the engine MTEC damaged the radiator and the pipe that connects to it. Also upon repair they gave me a car that was not road legal. Brake light staying on because they they damaged the cable. Totally incompetent and rude people. I was told that that have 25 years of experience. The company was only formed in 2018. Please stay away and also they only accept cash!!!! No credit cards!!!!"
"need to find theses guys email mail who has info on these guys not answering there phone are they still at Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom"
"just now TOTAL SCAM!! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Paid the £3000 and never received engine, now having to go through bank fraud team to receive money back!!!!!!!"
BM Engine Works is rated 3.72 based on 25 reviews