BM Engine Works Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend BM Engine Works

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy

"Bought a engine for a Mercedes 220 cdi the level of service I received was second to none got a smooth transaction the engine was delivered on time I am impressed with the service and will definitely use these guys again"
"need to find theses guys email mail who has info on these guys not answering there phone are they still at Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom"
"just now TOTAL SCAM!! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Paid the £3000 and never received engine, now having to go through bank fraud team to receive money back!!!!!!!"
"2nd hand engine, new turbo, DPF cleaned, brake pads, disks and censors replaced, car cleaned inside and out, Top prices, Top service, very patient and helpful, will recommend to anyone looking for repairs to be done on there BMW."
"Sam was really helpful to sort out and replace my 520d BMW Engine. He and his team knows what they are doing. I will definitely recommend BM Engine works for Engine Replacements or to source 2nd hand Engines"
"I paid 495 pounds for a BMW transfer case. The wrong part was sent out twice and in the end, the company declared it couldn't supply the parts. They promised a refund when they got the parts back, but despite this they never provided a refund. After 6 months chasing and getting assurances they would refund, it never came through and I had no recourse but to follow up with small claims court. I've now issues a warrant for the refund. Most terrible service I've ever had with a company in the UK."
"My BMW had its timing chain snapped. Even though I got my car always serviced at BMW, I have not been warned and only found out about issues with a 2L engine after the event. My car is 6 years old and had 100k miles. It would have cost me dearly to get it fixed at BMW. Leon picked my car, installed a used 2L engine from 2005 plate and a turbo from a 2014 car for £3050. I had it for one week now and it works a treat. Leon has been very courteous in his dealings with me. He sent me pictures informing me about progress etc, very professional."
"I took my BMW for engine change, paid £2,100. They told me they had fixed a 25,000 miles engine on the clock. It lasted for a year and three months. Now l have to get raid of my car because my mechanic said l have to buy a new engine which is beyond my means. I don't recommend anyone to BMW engine works, they are dodgy."
"One of the most awful experience I ever had. My engine has been replaced. Still engine light is on and I contact to garage they said it will disappear after a few driving. But after a month, my car broke down again as engine stopped and coolants leaking. I contact the garage, they said I missed their first service which they provided after 2Kmiles but I haven't drive even 1K miles,yet. From the beginning, it supposed to take only 5 working days but I got my car back after 3weeks and not even fixed which was very dangerous. I want to make small claim(legal action). Do not use this garage. They want cash to pay as well. If I paid by credit card, I probably easy to cancel the payment"
"I'll recommend these guys to anyone who has problems with their car,my went to two different garages and thy couldn't get it done, but these guys pick my car and fixed it within 7day.. good communication with customer.. thanks Leon.. keep the good work up mate..."
"Ordered E70 X5 Engine from Cameron. My garage commented that the 52,000 mile recon engine is in very good condition with all works carried out professionally by BMW Engine works. Nothing but excellent service on delivery and collection from BMW engine works and would highly recommend to anyone. Brilliant company."
"Excellent service from Leon at BMW Works fitted new engine on my that had been off road for a year. All works completed as promised. Kept in regular contact and sent pictures throughout job to keep me informed. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service from Kamron and Leon, spoke to them middle of the week I required a high pressure fuel pump for a 6 series BM, they had it in stock ordered it Wednesday arrived Thursday fitted on Friday. Quick easy service. Highly recommend them! Well done. Zee"
"Decent parts, good prices, excellent service"
"Beware. Poor communications. Poor updates. No diagnostics on site. Jokers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. SHIFTY AND ABUSIVE. BEWARE."
"I am very happy with your services"
"No complaints! Great team!"
"Wonderful staff! Great pricing! Thank you Sam!"
"Fast and friendly! Only Place I trust with my BMW. Thanks again Sam"
"Amazing job! Staff was attentive and responsive. Sam is wonderful. I’ll never go anywhere else"
BM Engine Works is rated 3.83 based on 24 reviews