BM Engine Works Reviews

Read BM Engine Works Reviews

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy
Customer service was excellent. They have extremely competitive prices that really suited my budget. Item arrived as described and works perfectly would definitely recommend.
My wife came here the other day and said she was impressed by the professionalism. i Thought I would leave good review to show appreciation good work lads keep it up.
Had a little problem with my BMW the other day on my way to my mothers house and happen to find this company nearby. The smart staff managed to figure what was wrong and fixed it for a reasonable price.
I've been to many companies but this one really stood out for me, the staff managed to fix my car very quickly and I was back on the road before I knew it. Would definitely recommend and come back.
Was travelling and had a minor problem that I couldn't fix so came here and got it fixed very quickly. Great price and good customer service.
Great customer service, my friend got her car fixed here by polite staff who know exactly what they're doing however took some time for the repair but the result was amazing would recommend to anyone.
I found this website whilst I was on the search for an Engine for my Audi A3 I could not find anything for a reasonable price. However I got a call from BM Engine Works and they gave me an outstanding quote beating all the other offers I received and I purchased it same day. The best thing about this company is the customer service, quick responses and how Quickly they send over the goods, my garage received it the following day and made my life much more easier. I 100% recommend this company best in the business with amazing prices and warranty on products.
This company will always save your life if your car has broken down. It only takes them less than a week to fix your car and your back on the roads.
Fantastic service with quick fix within 3-5 working days at an affordable price.
Great company and staff. Would definitely recommend to others.
If anyones car has broken down or damaged, visit this place for cars that need fixing.
If there is anyone that has a problem with their car engine or the whole car, then you should go and get your car fixed there with an affordable price.
If you have any issues with your BMW I highly recommend this place the staff are very knowledgeable on what they are doing. However they were closed on a Sunday which delayed the initial pick up date but other than that great job!
"Leon and team were fantastic with the repair done on my Range Rover. The gearbox was replaced, a few other bits, and a service was done. At every step, I was sent photos of old and new parts and kept updated on timelines. The pricing was very good, and when I went to pick up the car, I was welcomed and shown around the garage. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend!"
Looking at the reviews made before about this company was not even close to accurate. A SCAM! more like one of the BEST SERVICE i have received. I took my 1 series to this company and the work they did was splendid. Cheers to these guys at BM Engine Works, my car runs smoothly because of their works.
They did a good job. I had a clutch problem with my bmw 3 series and they fixed it perfectly. Notifying me when it was needed and also answering my calls when i had to voice my concerns.
Took my bmw 7 sereis to them and they done a greaat job!! Very good. Any problems go to them to get it checked out.
Very helpful and those that claim they are a scam don't know what they are talking about. They kept me informed about my car every step of the way. Great Company !!!
They done a great job with fixing my car and i would definitely recommend these guys
BM Engine Works is rated 3.97 based on 34 reviews