BMW Engine Works Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend BMW Engine Works

support@bmwengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Telephone

How would you rate BMW Engine Works ?

"One of the most awful experience I ever had. My engine has been replaced. Still engine light is on and I contact to garage they said it will disappear after a few driving. But after a month, my car broke down again as engine stopped and coolants leaking. I contact the garage, they said I missed their first service which they provided after 2Kmiles but I haven't drive even 1K miles,yet. From the beginning, it supposed to take only 5 working days but I got my car back after 3weeks and not even fixed which was very dangerous. I want to make small claim(legal action). Do not use this garage. They want cash to pay as well. If I paid by credit card, I probably easy to cancel the payment"
"I'll recommend these guys to anyone who has problems with their car,my went to two different garages and thy couldn't get it done, but these guys pick my car and fixed it within 7day.. good communication with customer.. thanks Leon.. keep the good work up mate..."
"Ordered E70 X5 Engine from Cameron. My garage commented that the 52,000 mile recon engine is in very good condition with all works carried out professionally by BMW Engine works. Nothing but excellent service on delivery and collection from BMW engine works and would highly recommend to anyone. Brilliant company."
"Excellent service from Leon at BMW Works fitted new engine on my that had been off road for a year. All works completed as promised. Kept in regular contact and sent pictures throughout job to keep me informed. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service from Kamron and Leon, spoke to them middle of the week I required a high pressure fuel pump for a 6 series BM, they had it in stock ordered it Wednesday arrived Thursday fitted on Friday. Quick easy service. Highly recommend them! Well done. Zee"
"Decent parts, good prices, excellent service"
"Beware. Poor communications. Poor updates. No diagnostics on site. Jokers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. SHIFTY AND ABUSIVE. BEWARE."
"I am very happy with your services"
"No complaints! Great team!"
"Wonderful staff! Great pricing! Thank you Sam!"
"Fast and friendly! Only Place I trust with my BMW. Thanks again Sam"
"Amazing job! Staff was attentive and responsive. Sam is wonderful. I’ll never go anywhere else"
"What a joke, These guys should be closed down. My engine failed again after their so called replacement. They have been rude and very aggressive about the whole thing. Its cost me a further £2600 with another garage. Please dont trust these guys with your or your money."
"friendly staff , good knowledge about my car with is bmw x5 , i will recommend to anyone this guys, Cameron keep 'me in touch from the time they pick my car, ????????????????????????"
"they Recovered my car On 10th July said i will have my back in 1 week.. On 15th i got call from them that my car is ready for pick.. ***** Thank You"
"offering a top quality engine along with a friendly team of staff.. Thank You Cameron"
BMW Engine Works is rated 4.25 based on 16 reviews