BMW Engine Works Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BMW Engine Works

support@bmwengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

How would you rate BMW Engine Works ?

"Excellent service from Kamron and Leon, spoke to them middle of the week I required a high pressure fuel pump for a 6 series BM, they had it in stock ordered it Wednesday arrived Thursday fitted on Friday. Quick easy service. Highly recommend them! Well done. Zee"
"Decent parts, good prices, excellent service"
"Beware. Poor communications. Poor updates. No diagnostics on site. Jokers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. SHIFTY AND ABUSIVE. BEWARE."
"I am very happy with your services"
"No complaints! Great team!"
Mercedes Mercen
Verified Reviewer
"Wonderful staff! Great pricing! Thank you Sam!"
"Fast and friendly! Only Place I trust with my BMW. Thanks again Sam"
"Amazing job! Staff was attentive and responsive. Sam is wonderful. I’ll never go anywhere else"
"What a joke, These guys should be closed down. My engine failed again after their so called replacement. They have been rude and very aggressive about the whole thing. Its cost me a further £2600 with another garage. Please dont trust these guys with your or your money."
"friendly staff , good knowledge about my car with is bmw x5 , i will recommend to anyone this guys, Cameron keep 'me in touch from the time they pick my car, ????????????????????????"
"they Recovered my car On 10th July said i will have my back in 1 week.. On 15th i got call from them that my car is ready for pick.. ***** Thank You"
"offering a top quality engine along with a friendly team of staff.. Thank You Cameron"
BMW Engine Works is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews