BM Engine Works Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend BM Engine Works

support@bmengineworks.co.uk

Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom

Tell us how BM Engine Works made you happy

"Looking at the reviews made before about this company was not even close to accurate. A SCAM! more like one of the BEST SERVICE i have received. I took my 1 series to this company and the work they did was splendid. Cheers to these guys at BM Engine Works, my car runs smoothly because of their works."
"They did a good job. I had a clutch problem with my bmw 3 series and they fixed it perfectly. Notifying me when it was needed and also answering my calls when i had to voice my concerns."
"Took my bmw 7 sereis to them and they done a greaat job!! Very good. Any problems go to them to get it checked out."
"Very helpful and those that claim they are a scam don't know what they are talking about. They kept me informed about my car every step of the way. Great Company !!!"
"They done a great job with fixing my car and i would definitely recommend these guys"
"Very helpful from the word go! Always kept me updated as they went along and where extremely helpful when it came to recovering my vehicle from where it had broken down. I had a new engine, clutch, flywheel, and other bits done so no job to big! Very happy with the service and would definitely recommend!"
"Done a fantastic job! I am so glad i went to this company to get my car fixed. Great customer service and very professional"
"Very Professional and they made me feel comfortable and informed me every step of the way. Great job"
"Great work and great customer service. Very professional and trustworthy."
"The service was exceptional and work was amazing. In addition to this, the Staff working there are very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to cars."
"I promised that if the job was good, I was going to leave a review on every online platform that i could leave a review on. The job was great and the service was good. The knowledge that the staff had was amazing and it was very professional."
"Stay away from these daylight robbers. I took my car for engine change. Ended up paying for fuel injectors and DPF too. The engine broke down within a month and DPF exploded. On close inspection by a mechanic, I found that during fitting of the engine MTEC damaged the radiator and the pipe that connects to it. Also upon repair they gave me a car that was not road legal. Brake light staying on because they they damaged the cable. Totally incompetent and rude people. I was told that that have 25 years of experience. The company was only formed in 2018. Please stay away and also they only accept cash!!!! No credit cards!!!!"
"need to find theses guys email mail who has info on these guys not answering there phone are they still at Unit C5, Star Business CenterMarsh Way RainhamRM13 8UPUnited Kingdom"
"just now TOTAL SCAM!! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Paid the £3000 and never received engine, now having to go through bank fraud team to receive money back!!!!!!!"
"I paid 495 pounds for a BMW transfer case. The wrong part was sent out twice and in the end, the company declared it couldn't supply the parts. They promised a refund when they got the parts back, but despite this they never provided a refund. After 6 months chasing and getting assurances they would refund, it never came through and I had no recourse but to follow up with small claims court. I've now issues a warrant for the refund. Most terrible service I've ever had with a company in the UK."
"I took my BMW for engine change, paid £2,100. They told me they had fixed a 25,000 miles engine on the clock. It lasted for a year and three months. Now l have to get raid of my car because my mechanic said l have to buy a new engine which is beyond my means. I don't recommend anyone to BMW engine works, they are dodgy."
"One of the most awful experience I ever had. My engine has been replaced. Still engine light is on and I contact to garage they said it will disappear after a few driving. But after a month, my car broke down again as engine stopped and coolants leaking. I contact the garage, they said I missed their first service which they provided after 2Kmiles but I haven't drive even 1K miles,yet. From the beginning, it supposed to take only 5 working days but I got my car back after 3weeks and not even fixed which was very dangerous. I want to make small claim(legal action). Do not use this garage. They want cash to pay as well. If I paid by credit card, I probably easy to cancel the payment"
"Beware. Poor communications. Poor updates. No diagnostics on site. Jokers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FROM FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. SHIFTY AND ABUSIVE. BEWARE."
"What a joke, These guys should be closed down. My engine failed again after their so called replacement. They have been rude and very aggressive about the whole thing. Its cost me a further £2600 with another garage. Please dont trust these guys with your or your money."
BM Engine Works is rated 3.32 based on 19 reviews