B&M Stores Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend B&M Stores
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact B&M Stores?

Tell us how B&M Stores made you happy

"Sheffield meadowhall BnM have the best store operators! Young girl called delina and a chap called Jamie. Couldn't do enough for me and I walked out of there very happy. Brilliant customer satisfaction give them 2 a raise!!"
Are you B&M Stores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was in the store today with my young son who was being an absolute pain so I was stressing out and couldn’t find the item I wanted , a young girl who I think was Eastern European , Andrea , was so helpful , she was making my son laugh and took us to the product I couldn’t find"
"I rang to see if you had some paint in stock . I was put through to a lady called Vicky she was so helpful and found the paint and put it to one side for me to collect . Thankyou Vicky from Bury B&M she was brilliant"
"Brilliant range at very good prices. Like the new freezer bit. Looks clean and tidy. New layout at shrewsbury great idea but such narrow isles especially for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Its good to see they have changed the doors to automatic at last ."
"Very difficult trying to purchase furniture at B and M stores. Tries a couple of local stores, but furniture out of stock. Staff in each store, including Managers, unable to advise of any delivery dates. Poor customer service I feel."
"Recently bought a quantity of sand, cement and slabs. Collection was very easy round back of store. All products were wheeled out to the car on pallets making it a very swift and efficient service."
"I what cunftbul and felt welcome it is the best shop ever"
"I was really impressed with the wide selection."
"Excellent product excellent price really happy with the furniture in my bedroom"
"Great customer service."
"i was appaulled at the way the shop has gone down over the last year ,never the same manager to speak too ,they keep leaving ,the customer service is awfull ,garden centre is a mess .we used to like shopping at b&m ,but we will not use them ever again"
"Went to the newish one din staffor d town centre what a disgrace spit liquid onfloor it was dirty totally a mess none of the staff seem to care"
"One till open and a big que I spend on average about £50 a week at the runcorn store I wont be going again due to waiting to be served its stupid having all those tills and no one on them a lot of people I know have also stopped going there for the same reason I have once again left my full trolly in the store and gone elsewhere come on b &m pull your finger out and employ more people so we dont have to que up or sack the manager he isnt doing his job properly 😵"
"I was in B&M at forestside Belfast and I want to compliment a member of staff call Emma. She was amazing! I was looking for a bathroom cabinet and she took great time and patience to find it. She also showed me lovely towels and suggested additional accessories to go with the item, shower mat and ornaments. I spent a great deal of money but I’m really delighted with everything. She was friendly, professional, very knowledgeable about all the stock. She even helped me carry everything to my car - and it was raining very heavily. I wish all staff showed these skills. I hope this feedback reaches her and the store manager. It was a stress free delightful shopping experience- thank you Emma Happy Customer P McKeever"
"We purchased a garden patio set for £200 and the table "exploded" luckily no one was near it, but B&M say they will NOT do anything about it"
"Just wanted to say thank you to Eddie for his help in the Bury branch today"
"Very happy fast and easy and Very cheap items with good quality"
"I visited the B&M town centre store today without the usual request for money by people begging in there car park. On any one day there can be people outside the store entrance on top and bottom of the stairs leading to car park another on the ramp leading to car park . When I expressed how less intimidating it felt today not to be constantly harassed the security and the manager of the store explained they were making great efforts to deal with the people begging /drinking alcohol. Thanks given to there efforts as Doncaster’s beggars are pushing shoppers out of the town to the outlets."
"Duplicated purchase but exchanged quickly and with no fuss.good customer service"
"Bought a wardrobe from GM stores tower park and there was a piece missing. The manager phoned round until he found another wardrobe and had it transferred to store, amanda was very helpful and efficient when I went in to collect the part and would definitely recommend this store"
B&M Stores is rated 4.17 based on 69 reviews