B&M Stores Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend B&M Stores

How would you rate B&M Stores ?

"One till open and a big que I spend on average about £50 a week at the runcorn store I wont be going again due to waiting to be served its stupid having all those tills and no one on them a lot of people I know have also stopped going there for the same reason I have once again left my full trolly in the store and gone elsewhere come on b &m pull your finger out and employ more people so we dont have to que up or sack the manager he isnt doing his job properly 😵"
"I was in B&M at forestside Belfast and I want to compliment a member of staff call Emma. She was amazing! I was looking for a bathroom cabinet and she took great time and patience to find it. She also showed me lovely towels and suggested additional accessories to go with the item, shower mat and ornaments. I spent a great deal of money but I’m really delighted with everything. She was friendly, professional, very knowledgeable about all the stock. She even helped me carry everything to my car - and it was raining very heavily. I wish all staff showed these skills. I hope this feedback reaches her and the store manager. It was a stress free delightful shopping experience- thank you Emma Happy Customer P McKeever"
"We purchased a garden patio set for £200 and the table "exploded" luckily no one was near it, but B&M say they will NOT do anything about it"
"Just wanted to say thank you to Eddie for his help in the Bury branch today"
"I visited the B&M town centre store today without the usual request for money by people begging in there car park. On any one day there can be people outside the store entrance on top and bottom of the stairs leading to car park another on the ramp leading to car park . When I expressed how less intimidating it felt today not to be constantly harassed the security and the manager of the store explained they were making great efforts to deal with the people begging /drinking alcohol. Thanks given to there efforts as Doncaster’s beggars are pushing shoppers out of the town to the outlets."
"Bought a wardrobe from GM stores tower park and there was a piece missing. The manager phoned round until he found another wardrobe and had it transferred to store, amanda was very helpful and efficient when I went in to collect the part and would definitely recommend this store"
"Bought a solar garden lamp last summer but didn’t have our receipt. Wouldn’t work this year so emailed B&M. Received a reference number by return with a phone number. Called it, spoke to Liz in Customer Services. She listened and explained that we seemed to have done all we could to try and make the lamp work. Because we didn’t have our receipt she offered to phone the store where we bought it but said it was the manager’s decision whether or not to replace it. I waited a few minutes, the manager was happy to replace it. We returned the lamp within an hour and all is well. In total, we had a resolution within less than 3 hours. If that isn’t good customer service then I don’t know what is. Thank you Liz and Drakehouse Sheffield store."
"Friendly staff, good products"
"Made us really happy with the way the staff who were very helpful and friendly so polite it was a pleasure to shop there"
"Really good bargains in a tidy and spacious shop."
"Purchased a lovely, cosy throw - grey and white, very soft and warm and very good value for money. Just the job in January !!"
"Really rude staff, when I phoned head office customer services they said head office would ring me never heard nothing , discussed in the store, riverside store northampton"
"I called up at the B&M store in Somercotes, Derbyshire this afternoon. not only did the guy in the gardening section advise me on what I needed, but he also put 10 very heavy bags of sand into our trolleys, followed us through checkout and put them into our car. Absolutely brilliant! (The guy had an earring in his left ear and wore glasses)"
"lots and lots of lovely things at sale price love going to the store"
"Good range including brands. Great prices. Opening Hours are convenient."
"Excellent value for money always something for the entire family or something beautiful for your home at reasonable prices"
"So many items of great value. Every time I go there I'm like a kid in a sweet shop"
"Staff arent very helpful"
"Wide range of things"
"Visited the new store in Wadebridge, Cornwall, twice since it opened and both times have experienced bad customer service. The first time from asking a question to a young girl on the shop floor, who just shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know" to the cashiers talking amongst themselves along with (I presume) the Manageress, talking about why they were still having to work at 7.00 p.m. at night and moaning about previous customers and other members of staff. The second visit, polite young guy on the shop floor who asked me very politely to move so he could come through with the trolley and thanked me for moving !! However, once again a different cashier, ignorant, rude served me, shoved receipt in my hand and just started talking to another member of staff. No interaction, i.e. started scanning my shopping whilst I was unloading my trolley with not asking if I needed a hand or a bag."
B&M Stores is rated 4.03 based on 35 reviews