B&M Stores Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend B&M Stores

How would you rate B&M Stores?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maria

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about B&M Stores in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I called up at the B&M store in Somercotes, Derbyshire this afternoon. not only did the guy in the gardening section advise me on what I needed, but he also put 10 very heavy bags of sand into our trolleys, followed us through checkout and put them into our car. Absolutely brilliant! (The guy had an earring in his left ear and wore glasses)"
Deborah Burgess
"lots and lots of lovely things at sale price love going to the store"
John
"Good range including brands. Great prices. Opening Hours are convenient."
Terresa Patterson
"Excellent value for money always something for the entire family or something beautiful for your home at reasonable prices"
Vivien
"So many items of great value. Every time I go there I'm like a kid in a sweet shop"
Laura Hillidge
"Staff arent very helpful"
Dawn
"Wide range of things"
Angry Of Wadebridge
Verified Reviewer
"Visited the new store in Wadebridge, Cornwall, twice since it opened and both times have experienced bad customer service. The first time from asking a question to a young girl on the shop floor, who just shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know" to the cashiers talking amongst themselves along with (I presume) the Manageress, talking about why they were still having to work at 7.00 p.m. at night and moaning about previous customers and other members of staff. The second visit, polite young guy on the shop floor who asked me very politely to move so he could come through with the trolley and thanked me for moving !! However, once again a different cashier, ignorant, rude served me, shoved receipt in my hand and just started talking to another member of staff. No interaction, i.e. started scanning my shopping whilst I was unloading my trolley with not asking if I needed a hand or a bag."
George Stark
"i looked on their website for a particular tin of paint but when i got to the shop i could not find it i then asked a member of staff but she could not find it either she then went and got another member of staff to help me she in turn checked the stock in her hand machine and managed to get me the paint i required i would say that this was very good customer service"
"Maggots on the products. Flies on the shelves. Staff rude, making sexual noises in the isles... disgusting! Manager dressed like a T A R T - I had my son with me and her boobs were flying out!. Horrible experience, never ever again!"
Michael Andrews
"Got exactly what a needed quickly"
"Always great service, great products at great prices"
Mrs Sally PEAKE
Unverified Reviewer
"TODAY 28TH SEPTEMBER. I LOST MY GLASSES. I ASKED A MEMBER OF STAFF IF ANYONE HAD HANDED THEM IN. EVERY FREE MEMBER OF STAFF HELPED IN SEARCH. .THEY WERE FOUND...THEY WERE WONDERFUL .THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WOULDN'T HAVE GOT BETTER TREATMENT IN HARRODS THANK YOU AGAIN MRS SALLY PEAKE .LOUGHBOROUGH"
"Advertise Dulux Smooth Weathershield Masonry Paint online at a good price. You cannot check stock beforehand either online or by telephoning. I wasted half a gallon of petrol tonight going to the Southampton store and there wasn't a tin of anything in the Dulux brand on the shelves. My one and only visit to this store. Why advertise online what isn't for sale ?."
Ratcliffe
"very good staff"
Matthew Peet
"I had to return two items as they were faulty. Staff asked no questions and allowed my kids to pick out other products with zero fuss. Really good customer service"
Mr Ian Stothard
"good value for money"
Sarah Groves
"Fab customer service and great prices"
Lynne Andersen
"The customer service on the B&M web site is very good. We wanted two deck chairs which had sold out in our local store so I emailed the company through their "contact us" help site. A lady called Denise emailed me back almost immediately and put me in touch with Billy a buying assistant (gardening), unfortunately these chairs were produced out of the country and we would be unable to purchase any ( this year at least).we really appreciated the time they gave to help us. Thank you again B&M."
Arthur
"shelves always full ,brilliant staff in the brighouse branch"
B&M Stores is rated 4.17 based on 23 reviews