B&M Stores Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend B&M Stores

How would you rate B&M Stores ?

Karen Leatherbarrow
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought a wardrobe from GM stores tower park and there was a piece missing. The manager phoned round until he found another wardrobe and had it transferred to store, amanda was very helpful and efficient when I went in to collect the part and would definitely recommend this store"
"Bought a solar garden lamp last summer but didn’t have our receipt. Wouldn’t work this year so emailed B&M. Received a reference number by return with a phone number. Called it, spoke to Liz in Customer Services. She listened and explained that we seemed to have done all we could to try and make the lamp work. Because we didn’t have our receipt she offered to phone the store where we bought it but said it was the manager’s decision whether or not to replace it. I waited a few minutes, the manager was happy to replace it. We returned the lamp within an hour and all is well. In total, we had a resolution within less than 3 hours. If that isn’t good customer service then I don’t know what is. Thank you Liz and Drakehouse Sheffield store."
Miss Smart
"Friendly staff, good products"
James Ramage
"Made us really happy with the way the staff who were very helpful and friendly so polite it was a pleasure to shop there"
Sharna Lal
"Really good bargains in a tidy and spacious shop."
"Purchased a lovely, cosy throw - grey and white, very soft and warm and very good value for money. Just the job in January !!"
"Really rude staff, when I phoned head office customer services they said head office would ring me never heard nothing , discussed in the store, riverside store northampton"
"I called up at the B&M store in Somercotes, Derbyshire this afternoon. not only did the guy in the gardening section advise me on what I needed, but he also put 10 very heavy bags of sand into our trolleys, followed us through checkout and put them into our car. Absolutely brilliant! (The guy had an earring in his left ear and wore glasses)"
Deborah Burgess
"lots and lots of lovely things at sale price love going to the store"
John
"Good range including brands. Great prices. Opening Hours are convenient."
Terresa Patterson
"Excellent value for money always something for the entire family or something beautiful for your home at reasonable prices"
Vivien
"So many items of great value. Every time I go there I'm like a kid in a sweet shop"
Laura Hillidge
"Staff arent very helpful"
Dawn
"Wide range of things"
Angry Of Wadebridge
Verified Reviewer
"Visited the new store in Wadebridge, Cornwall, twice since it opened and both times have experienced bad customer service. The first time from asking a question to a young girl on the shop floor, who just shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know" to the cashiers talking amongst themselves along with (I presume) the Manageress, talking about why they were still having to work at 7.00 p.m. at night and moaning about previous customers and other members of staff. The second visit, polite young guy on the shop floor who asked me very politely to move so he could come through with the trolley and thanked me for moving !! However, once again a different cashier, ignorant, rude served me, shoved receipt in my hand and just started talking to another member of staff. No interaction, i.e. started scanning my shopping whilst I was unloading my trolley with not asking if I needed a hand or a bag."
George Stark
"i looked on their website for a particular tin of paint but when i got to the shop i could not find it i then asked a member of staff but she could not find it either she then went and got another member of staff to help me she in turn checked the stock in her hand machine and managed to get me the paint i required i would say that this was very good customer service"
"Maggots on the products. Flies on the shelves. Staff rude, making sexual noises in the isles... disgusting! Manager dressed like a T A R T - I had my son with me and her boobs were flying out!. Horrible experience, never ever again!"
Michael Andrews
"Got exactly what a needed quickly"
"Always great service, great products at great prices"
Mrs Sally PEAKE
Unverified Reviewer
"TODAY 28TH SEPTEMBER. I LOST MY GLASSES. I ASKED A MEMBER OF STAFF IF ANYONE HAD HANDED THEM IN. EVERY FREE MEMBER OF STAFF HELPED IN SEARCH. .THEY WERE FOUND...THEY WERE WONDERFUL .THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WOULDN'T HAVE GOT BETTER TREATMENT IN HARRODS THANK YOU AGAIN MRS SALLY PEAKE .LOUGHBOROUGH"
B&M Stores is rated 4.20 based on 30 reviews