BMI Healthcare Reviews

11AM
11AM
Click Here

Tell us how BMI Healthcare made you happy

"I had rhinoplasty surgery in April 2017 with Mr Francis Peart in Birmingham. I have to say I was amazed how much sketching he did on a piece of paper during my £180 consultation, he is brilliant at drawing and he doesn't even miss a thing now 14 months have gone by and my nose looks brilliant. How ever in July 2016 I went to transform in Manchester first and another specialist draw a poor sketch of my nose and said its possible to do my nose, the quotation they gave me was higher and that included a free consultation. I felt suspicious about this surgeon so after I had ignored all their calls and emails and I'm so glad I did. This surgeon is under investigation."
Are you BMI Healthcare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I had a knee opp an all went well and I was well taken care of from start to finish thank you"
BMI Healthcare is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews