B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
First time I have used B&M and found the website very easy to use with clear details and easy process
I am very pleased with the, flowers and the ordering system. I could not fault the system.

Only draw, back which is not your fault royal mail tried to deliver to the wrong address then took them back to the depot. This was a Saturday so my friend couldn't collect until the Monday.
This is the 3rd order ive made in the last few months. Great quality, value and reliable.
Recipients have been delighted with their delivery of fresh, colourful and cheerful flowers. For the purchaser, excellent value.
I've used this flower service 5+ times this year. Almost every time they were spot on. The one time the flowers weren't okay, I emailed B&M, received a quick response and they sent out another delivery, no quibbles and those flowers were wonderful. Great service!
Absolutely delighted with my first order, flowers were stunning, beautifully presented and packaged. Exceptional value. Mother in law was over the moon with them. Already highly recommended to two friends and will use again soon Thankyou
Thankyou you have made a old couple very happy
Bought these flowers and candle for my daughter after a operation. They arrived next day she loved both the flowers and she said candle smells amazing. Thanks will definitely use again.
B&M Flowers 5 star review on 19th November 2020
I ordered flowers for a friend who isn't very well, and they arrived on time, and were lovely!
Recipient very pleased with her flowers and balloon. Also a recipient from 1st November reported her flowers were still blooming on the 17th Nov. I'm very impressed. Thank you l shall be using you again and will recommend.
Easy to order. Never used before, but recommended by others and I have received flowers from you and were really lovely.
First time order
Great choice and very reasonable prices looks really good
How ever could not use the 10%discount for new members
When they are delivered i will add new comments
Really hope they will be positive

eview
Fantastic price’s. Love that you can add a bit extra. I added a cake, which I was over the moon about. Especially as we can’t visit each other at the moment.
Great quality flowers. Quick, free delivery! Will definitely buy again.
Had message to say Flowers lovely
Well boxed up flowers .... My friend absolutely loved them ... Great value & super care taken to receive them in excellent condition..... Five star value & service โญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Sent as a treat to.my friend...she was over the moon...and she got chocs as well!
b&m flowers are always fresh, reasonably priced and well delivered.
Love this new service ive ordered few times o line easy quick flowers always lovely
Website is easy to get around, lovely flowers which are delivered on time.
B&M Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 2,502 reviews