B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Flowers fresh and reasonably priced .
Easy to use web page with plenty of variety .
Jacqui Nisbet
Lovely flowers great service highly recommend
Have used B&M flowers before. My friend loves fresh flowers but thought these were the most beautiful she had ever received. Well done B&M!
This is a review of website only as flowers have not yet arrived.... But impressed with website and very easy to use which is a big plus for me as I am not too I T aware.... Will let you know how satisfactory flowers are upon delivery.
VERY GOOD SELECTION PRICE GOOD
Great website simple and easy to follow instructions.
Flowers didn’t arrive so we are now requesting a refund.
Sent my mother and mother in law and elderly Aunt flowers and chocolates to brighten up there day in lockdown as I’m NHS Worker I have had to stay away ,they were over the moon and couldn’t thank me enough there was lots of happy tears thank you for you fantastic service in these strange times
Fab service even better prices flowers are beautiful 😍
Very good value for money
Amazing quality flowers at a great price all with free delivery! What’s not to love! 5*!
B&M you promote this service under your Brand, why then are you not interested in resolving issues/problems when substandard, unacceptable products are delivered?

Absolutely disgusted to say the least at both product & handling or more to the point “couldn’t care less” attitude when things out of the buyers control are far from what they should be!

You promote under your brand, as a consumer we buy according to B&M marketing & yet once you have accepted both monies & order, the goods far from anything shown n the flowers marketing do not even compare to a decent bunch purchased from a good market stall!! Flowers shown & described in the description, non-existent!

Two phone calls resulted in being promised prompt callback to resolve the situation akin to the described flowers also non-existent!

All of a sudden, according to your “excellent!!!” Customer Service team, nothing to do with B&M it’s all to do with Prestige and direct you to deal with them!!! WHAT?

B&M promote, B&M accept the contract, B&M accept payment hate to say B&M - contractual law says “the contract conducted was between B&M & Purchaser”
It is nothing to do with end user if you choose to use a third-party. That then becomes a separate contract between B&M & sub-contractor!” Again, nothing to do with the initial contract & certainly not of any interest to the purchaser!

I love B&M however this incident has certainly opened my eyes!

Absolutely duped, disgruntled having placed my order “in good faith!”, payed more to have a larger, beautiful (or so the picture showed) bouquet sent to a friend going through a traumatic time & what was delivered......a market quality (my apologies to market stalls as I am not wanting Or trying to sound derogatory) merely using to depict how much it would have been far better for me to have visited your stalls for a far better bouquet Than feeling duped for the over price paid, over rated, far from acceptable “bouquet” delivered to my friend!

She was extremely pleased at having received the surprise flowers (as she obviously wasn’t expecting them), saying she hoped she’d done them justice. It was extremely hard, especially via video chat, not to show my upset, horror & disgust at what had actually been delivered!

....should have gone to M&S! The price was exactly the same but a complete wealth of difference when it comes to quality, honesty & Customer service!
very disappointed. initial delivery did not arrive. contacted company who were sending another bouquet. these also did not arrive. would be very reluctant to use this service again.
Easy to order online and bouquet arrived quickly and looked beautiful. Would and have used again
Easy to use website and very quick delivery.Flowers were beautiful
Beautiful flowers, arrived exactly as shown on website in nice florist packaging. Lasted a long time too!
Good pricing when comparing them to other sites. I didn't think I'd be able to send someone some flowers for their Birthday during this crazy time, but could justify paying these prices for what was included. Just would be nice if there was pictures of all available sizes. Easy checkout service, and happy with my purchase so far.
I ordered a bouquet for a special occasion. Unfortunately upon arrival the flowers Sparse, withered and buds were missing. They looked nothing like the original image on the website. I was very dissatisfied and contacted customer service. They responded very quickly which was a plus however would not refund me or listen to my feedback. I will not be using this service again, it is better to pay more money to a company that actually cares about the customers experience. I personally wouldn’t trust all of the positive reviews on here.
Second order ,they say rhey are nice ,i hope so
Very beautiful and for an amazing price! Should advertise more so more people are aware.
B&M Flowers is rated 4.74 based on 1,693 reviews