B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Order flowers for my friends birthday , selected three 11th May as the delivery date - money taken no flowers delivered , No contact from them and phone lines are closed ! Won’t use again
I ordered flowers on Tuesday 5 th May to be delivered next day 6th May. The money was removed from my bank account and flowers were never delivered. They were for a friend's birthday. I contacted B/m customer service who give me a number to ring which when you do informs you there lines are closed. I sent numerous emails. Got a response back from some one who wanted my bank details. I don't think it's safe to give those to some one random on an email. Thus is a disgraceful service. I paid for flowers which were never received. I'm thinking of reporting this website to the police to be investigated as a scam. Don't buy from this website.
Ordered on the Monday for Wednesday still no flowers now a week gone by have taken my money and no response for emails,there’s not even a telephone number to ring very disappointed never again !!!!
Flowers arrived late and I ordered a medium size but was sent the standard. First and only time I'll be using b&m flowers
I ordered flowers on 5th May 2020. They were to be delivered 6 th May. Money has been removed from my bank account and no delivery has been made. Contacted B/M Customer Service who give me a number to ring that deals with the flowers. When you ring number it says sorry phone line is not open even though it was hours specified they were open. I have sent approx 10 emails about this. Got one response where the person wanted my bank details which I was very wary of. I did not give them for obvious reasons. It wasn't enough that I give name and address of person who was to get Flowers and they had my email address which was used for buying flowers. Needless to say my friends birthday is over never received flowers and I have had money removed from my account for them. Please do not order flowers from this company. Its looking like a scam. Remove money no goods then some one answering email looking bank details. I'm seriously considering reporting to police.
Birthday flowers were not delivered on the birthday having been ordered 2 weeks prior. Excuse being they cannot guarantee a delivery date? But website is offering Birthday flowers. How can they offer if dates not met?
On ordering was told they would be delivered on wendsday and still have not turned up on the Thursday. As for a special occasion as most flower deliverys are it's not good enough. I wanted to try b&m as the cost was so much less than who I normally use... Won't be using again
Money taken but no order arrived, customer service non existent still haven’t had any answer to numerous emails, flowers were due to be delivered on a relatives birthday that has now passed! Wouldn’t recommend or use again
I ordered some flowers to be delivered last week and they have not arrived. Because I did not pay the extra for tracking there is nothing B & M can do.
No note, mediocre flowers, late, deceptive customer service.
Ordered on 03/04/20, payment taken 06/04/20, flowers supposedly being delivered on 14/04/20. No delivery so contacted customer service to be told delivery date is now 15/04/20. No delivery on 15th or 16th but received an email to rate rate their customer service. They have not replied to either of my last 2 emails. Avoid at all cost
I am not happy with the service. I ordered a bunch of flowers. To be told when the transaction cleared it would take 10 days to deliver.
Unfortunately I still have not received my flowers.
I will not purchase from these again and would like a full refund. Not satisfied at all!
Unfortunately I still have not received my flowers.
I will not purchase from these again and would like a full refund.
This was a wonderful experience, I enjoyed picking Mum's mothers day gift, and she was thrilled to receive a beautiful bouquet, a teddy and some chocolates!! It made a special day more precious, and closed the distance and brought a smile and some happiness amidst the current climate that separates us from our loved ones!! Bless you B&M!!! Keep Safe!!
Flowers arrived on time, They are very fresh and well packed I would certainly order flowers from B&M again.
Always great service and great flowers at brilliant prices. Thank you
I am so impressed with the complete service. Ordered just before 10pm and were delivered next day at 8am. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you so much
This is so easy to use. Hopefully, he'll like the rose for valentine's day.
Lovely Flowers, usually cheap flowers have a bad reputation however, worth every penny
B&M Flowers is rated 4.76 based on 2,018 reviews